No rekt thread?

No rekt thread?

wtf...

REKT THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZlYzMehohQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did he died?

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

Holy shit I think this guy may have died

Might start with asking yourself what personal degenerate part of you that compelled you to click on this thread in the first place user...

not very motherly of her to completely ditch the child instead of trying to shield him or grab him

what else? pleasure and satisfaction? Some like apples and some bananas, some like seeing people getting rekt and some like seeing people getting saved etc. I love them both. I dislike cruelty to cats, but to people its awesome

Nah, he was still moving. I think he's going to be ok!

that baby lucked out

Doubt it. You can see him move a little when the bullet goes through his skull 8 seconds into the video.

is that blood on the floor after the car backs out?

>fingers.webm
looks like wine

gonna need to know what happened

>not keeping the car where it was and going around the other side to pick up the child

I need the webm of the chinese guy who get his hand stuck into an elevator please

Babies and young kids are stretchy as fuck and usually wrap around things instead of resisting. The kid probably got some scrapes and bruises but was saved by the fact that he rolled around the tire and didnt just eat rubber.

>asian drivers

Same lame as fucking bullshit. No new material just constant repost of the same borish shit. There is reason rekt no longer disturbs us, it's cause we have all seen the same shit over and over and over and over.......

and not a shit was given...

You know honestly, I don't feel great about it, but it does have some redeeming values.

The main thing is, really is usually so hidden from us. Most of the people in our lives try to sugar coat things from when we are young. Some people even deny that certain things go on in the world. Seeing these threads, I always think to myself, "well, I guess I should look twice before crossing the street", "I guess escalators and elevators can be dangerous", "I guess there are people out there beheading people". It makes me think twice in these situations. It makes me more confident when people start arguing whether it's dangerous to vacation in mexico and I want to throw in my two cents.

Seeing a kid fall off an escalator and die may seem morbid, but you can bet if I'm ever bringing kids up an escalator, after seeing a thread like this, I'll pay fucking attention to what those little monkeys are up to, and me viewing this shit may therefore save a life.

On top of that, watching how quickly and easily life can be struck out of someone makes me appreciate it that much more.

I like how you justify your morbid curiosity user.

Holy shit.

Trump's America

Remember to always vigorously pick up someone who had a car crash on top of them. Agitating the spine will increase chances of recovery.

Dr: "what brings you here today?"
Me: "I had a car crash on top of me"

The robber would have gotten away in Hillary's America.

How's about you go make something new yourself you cock mong. Ain't anyone complaining but you

background story on this?

These beautiful and decorative copypastas are hand-crafted from crushed and powdered words bound up with only the finest pasta. Every copypasta is completely hand made, from the basic raw materials through to the finished product every process is carried out by hand. The only exception is a cleaning and polishing process in which the copypasta is put through special machines. Even these machines have been developed for particular use in the preparation of the copypasta, for, although the copypasta is quite durable, fine details such as noses, horses ear's, swords, daggers and flag staffs could be snapped off if treated too roughly.

Beautifully explained user.

I whole-heartedly agree, but allow me to play devils advocate for a moment. For all intents and purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a dime-a-dozen, true virtues are a blessing in disguise. We often put our false morality on a pedastal like a bunch of prima donnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granted. So I ask of you to muster up all the strength you can because it is a dog eat dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge chip on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw in everything but the kitchen sink, and even though you are having a field day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sixth sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blind eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero tolerance when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around goes around, and when supply and demand fails, you will be the first to go. Mark my words, when you get down to brass tacks, it doesn't take rocket science to kill two birds with one stone. It's clear who wears the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through trial and error but I swear on my mother's maiden name that when you put the pedal to the metal you will pass with flying colours like it's a piece of cake.

How about you shut the fuck up you retarded shit stain. These threads suck and you suck. Goddam fucking 12 year old trying to be edgy. Do the world a favor and KYS. Post it here so there's fresh content.

Oh so that's funny to you? Is that it you fucking pathetic faggot? Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

>well..

Holy fuck I can't even finish the entire thing

Bravo.

Fuck you. MODS!

brutal

The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it?

>12 year olds being edgy
>KYS. Post it here so there's fresh content.
pick one

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

Its kind of interesting

Rekt.

Some one explain wtf is going on here? Why is there a story I must know!

What the fuck?

It's a girl bungee jumping after winning a charity contest for the disabled. The cord didn't snap or anything so unfortunately she's still o.k.

Darwninists getting rid of inferior breeding stock.

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?
You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny copypasta" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this rekt thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a rekt thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with copypasta.
And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any rekt thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the copypasta. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.
Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting copypasta. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level shit day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating rekt threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every rekt is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this copypasta shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

>so unfortunately she's still o.k.

Watch out lads we've got an edgy fucker here.

lel

Does anyone have the vid where a car (driver's POV) drives around a town, randomly striking other autos from behind and hitting pedestrians?
And his window wipers are on?

The thing is, people don't realize the work that goes into properly doing copypasta. They think copypasta is something that slackers can do, or faggots, or assholes. It's not true. Copypasta is a dying artform and if you don't see that, I don't know what's wrong with you.

First of all, you sacrifice spending real time on Sup Forums. You can't participate as much as you'd like to because you're so busy doing copypasta that you can't. As a result, you miss a lot of really great threads. Still, it's a sacrifice, so you do it.

There's also the problem of "Flood detected". This message can really hurt your progress. You should try to get your copypasta into every active thread and if you have to sit there waiting before the flood period is over, you lose valuable time. This is also very difficult.

Also, picking which threads should get a copypasta first are sort of difficult. There are threads that don't stay on the first page for very long, so you may be missing some of the more prominent threads. Of course, you should try to hit them all, but for the desire effect, you need to get into bigger threads quickly.

Finally, there's the moral problem. One thing about copypasta is that sometimes it feels good, but sometimes it feels bad.

cans dot dispense that way, candy does

cans dot do is. candy isnt no

Is there a story to this one?

you u got me m8

Yes

Hey,this is a rekt thread,not a place to pull your sick thoughts and sick content you fuckin sociopath

Correct.
Trump's America: Civilian is shot and civilian shoots the shooter.
Hilary's America: Civilian is shot and civilian shoots the shooter.
Having an ape as president changes nothing you fucking goon

Why did they change it?

WTF IS THIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=xZlYzMehohQ

Dude, I was in Cleveland when the UH rescue chopper crashed. Two schoolmates of mine died in there, among the 7 others.

You want to post dumb people getting rekt and gore and murder and shit, fine, but don't put American heroes up for your own sick perversions.

Story?

What did he steal?

I've been here for like 8 years and I still don't understand why people like watching gore shit..