I was forced to take Zyprexa for 3 months. Since then I lost all feelings and emotions. I've Lost all my friends...

I was forced to take Zyprexa for 3 months. Since then I lost all feelings and emotions. I've Lost all my friends. No desire to live, I feel like an empty shell. Complete lack of creativity, lack of social skills Lack of empathy, lack of motivation and a sense of accomplishment. 5 months ago I stopped taking zyprexa but I have no improvement and Im beginning to think that my brain is permanently damaged by these drugs.Im making this threads over and over again to see if anyone else experienced this

Hope you overcome these ill affects OP

Hope you die slowly and painfully Fag

Yeah your pretty fucked, same happened to me with ciprofloxacin.
Im not straight, im not gay, im asexual now. No desire for sex or anything. Nothing gives me pleasure, nothing makes me sad.
Im just a robot now

We'll at least it /b now.
Just wouldn't be right if someone didn't tell another user to kill themselves

I wonder how the guy who originally posted this is doing right now. I used to post in (what I believe were) his threads.

What kind of chem is that?

this is some old fucking copypasta. search it in google. props oldfag

Pretty sure it was some kind of a smear campaign. Disgruntled employee or something. No evidence just from the way he spammed it across the internet with no follow up info, just spamming the same block of text. It was like a job or something. Doubtful any retard would actual go through that really then come to Sup Forums for help.

Antipsychotic. And fwiw, OP's story is completely plausible. Life is suffering.

Pretty sure whatever caused you to take zyprexa causes the robotic mood

>Since then I lost all feelings and emotions
Very Good Goyim. Our chemical lobotomy is working.

Jewish

Chek'd
I was on that shit for 10 fucking years
I've lost a lot of emotions and I'll not be getting them back anytime soon. I used to have a ridiculous sex drive before them took it away, on the plus side for some reason when I smoke good weed I'm horny as fuck for a couple of days now, think yourself lucky you only had 3months of them I was a quarter of my body weight heavier on them. I'm back to normal weight wise now.

why the fuck do i have to deal with this shit when i haven't taken anything?!

Ha! I've experienced all that without even taking these pills.
How do I live again?

take some psychedelics or smoke some good weed then try and draw or make music?
They're drugs that enhance or exacerbate creativity so might kick start something to help your brain remember the sensations and motions.
>Im not a doctor tho

>Im just a robot now
Oy vey anotha damaged goyim takes our bait! oy gevalt I am excited!

>Zyprexa

This is some serious shit mang

Theres more of it in the background. Gotta try to concentrate on the good. The only thing we got.

>this
Reading the side effects of some of the meds I used to be on... like what the fuck was I thinking gobbling down that shit