Harley morenstein!!!??!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw
youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sorry for bringing up hitler

>the way all the jews on set quickly clarify that they would kill hitler if they time travelled
Eerie

Norm runs circles around these people. That chick on the left is bitter and gets btfo constantly.

At least Harry Potter's accountant can somewhat take the bantz. He can't fire back, but he takes it pretty well.

that fail magic trick when cuts he hand and start bleeding.

the lonely island guys looking vapid and sounding like some sperger retards.

i just feel bad for kassem, he did the best he could but norm was in beastmode crashing this shit show with no survivor

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

Norm was on another plain. He vibrates at a higher level to those plebs. Look at this casual dress and un-enthused look throughout. Hilarious stuff.

ALL THE STARS

Knowing me I'd join him

I had the exact opposite interpretation. Jenny laughs it off and tries to just do her job which she doesn't care about beyond the paycheck while Kassem who made his money off of YouTube gets butthurt about not getting any laughs and being btfo by Norm

REMINDER THAT LE LAUGHING MEME MARVEL MAN IS WITH THAT THING ON THE LEFT LMAO

I'll have to watch it again, it's been awhile, but you're probably ri -- ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

>vibrates at a higher level
Ma niqqa

I think Norm Macdonald's secret is that he constantly smugly acts like he's just said the funniest thing ever despite never saying anything funny and everyone just goes along because they don't want to seem like they didn't get it

AHAHAHA AND WHEN HANNIBAL BURESS SHOW UP WITH HIS GLITTERING SILVER SUIT AND NORM IS LIKE ' WELL IF HE DRESS LIKE THAT AT LEAST I HOPE HE IS ACTUALLY FUNNY ' AND IT TURNS OUT HANNIBAL IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL AHAHAHAHAH

They were both cunty towards norm. Kassem was worse though which is why norm started shredding him

link?

resume your fucking podcast norm wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw

this desu senpai

I think the other people on the couches were annoyed because they all knew they were doing some bullshit for the check, but Norm was acting like he's a Real comedian who knows what's up unlike all these hacks. Having his cake and eating it too, while fucking up any effort by the others. He can show up, take the money and shit on everyone because he doesn't need to please corporate overlords to stay on TV anymore, he has his money. Meanwhile Jenny SLate is trying to fund shitty indie movies and turn a youtube video of herself playing with children's arts and crafts into a TV show

Coming back soon, I heard Bret Easton Ellis is the first guest.

that acid tongued arab

>being too stupid to understand Norm's jokes
wow you deffo belong on Sup Forums

I fucking hope that is true
Norm has a GOAT podcast
Except from that douchebag Adam Egert, he can suck 1 million dicks

Well they were already ready to cut it when they started to talk about Hitler's mesmerizing gaze

>making jokes next to 3 Jews about how you'd join Hitler

>Kassem G
>Jew

it was 4 jews actually. slate is a member of the tribe.

You actually dont get it

Never heard of jenny slate before but damn if she didnt come across as a disingenuous, humourless bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

I like her. Problem with norm is that he's going to upstage everyone, cause he always throws himself in the middle of a conversation, which usually makes for some good comedy.
Slate is best at delivering lines and bringing out characters that she's playing.
Never liked kassem.

>WAIT SO YOU GUYS WERE POPULAR BEFORE SNL

>OH SO SNL MADE YOU POPULAR?

>ITS ALMOST LIKE THE COMPUTER DOESN'T WORK?

fuckin love norm

lets not get all fuckin PLURAL

>finding Norm Macdonald funny
Babby's first alternative comedian?

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

>I heard Bret Easton Ellis is the first guest.
After Norm B'd him the FO that time on twitter?

>Sandberg trying to clarify that he would kill hitler if given the chance so he can keep up his image

This this just a Norm general thread? His radio interviews where Super Dave call in are incredible.

>That's where I really screwed up, I wished for a giant pumpkin head

>women
>comedy

not from around these parts are you

i like norm
he's like an old grandpa that looks like a 50 yr old