"Sovereign citizens" try to enter a police station with balaclavas and rifles to file a complaint

>"Sovereign citizens" try to enter a police station with balaclavas and rifles to file a complaint

youtube.com/watch?v=xfYXKBta47s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMCO79R-4mM
youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Test

Complete. Fucking. Idiots.

I'm surprised they didn't get shot. The police officers handled it well.

Well shit.

Where do I sign up? My life lacks meaning and I always wanted to see what it would be like to be a walking bags of sweaty dicks.

>walk into a police station with an assault rifle dressed like some new aged jihadi terrorist
is this a joke

Goddamn, why didn't they just shoot the annoying cunts? I hate those fags who go to the extreme just to get attention under the disguise of "not breaking the law hurrr".

this was almost as good as Article 4 free inhabitant girl

They should have been shot. Every single one of these bratty, self-entitled sovereign faggots need to be gassed.

I couldn't agree more. People want to deport illegal immigrants, I say give them the citizenship of these fucks.

lmao they are lucky they didnt get shot

IDK about specific gun laws by state/city but they probally didnt do anything wrong

this is the outrageous state of american gun laws you can walk around with an 'assault rifle'

so did they file their complaint or what?

lol dumbasses
what the fuck did they expect walking into a government building strapped like that?
this is the assault rifle version of "I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU" while waving your hand in your little brother's face.

Probably for the judge.

Best YLYL thread on 4chin, top kek

2A supporter here.

Do not support this Those men should have been gunned down.

You 'activists' are only doing massive harm to 2A.

youtube.com/watch?v=mMCO79R-4mM
does anyone else get a hard on from this

They broke the rules SCs suck in a major way. You are not allowed to cary in A) Federal building, B) Hospital, C) Police Station, D) Place of Worship, E) Fire Station, F) Banks.

> My life lacks meaning and I always wanted to see what it would be like to be a walking bag of sweaty dicks.
Just go vegan. Less violence.

oh no shit? I knew banks and bars... so federal buildings and hospitals, places of worship too?

fair enough, we have open carry here. sometimes those guys will walk past the police depts. on purpose.

I mean I get what they're doing. But how would anyone react if one of them wore a burkha, and decided to open carry an AK. they have the right to. but by god I'd blow their brains out, I wouldn't know if it was an Islamic terrorist or not.

That officer showed considerable restraint. I probably would of shot the bitch and laughed about it.

Well maybe it is different here in Wyoming. I did leave out places that make 75% of their income from sales of alcohol. With that you can carry in a restaurant that has a bar but you cant carry anywhere that is a bar.

fucking hell
i want her to go to jail for a long time

i haven't seen such a dumbass in a video in the longest time
her screaming rape deserves punishment of the worst kind

>"you're under arrest"
>"NO IM NOT!"

FUCKING MORONS!!! Holy fucking shit!!
Illegally pulled over come on.. I get pulled over for dumb shit all the fucking time. Just be polite that's literally all there is to it!

what in the fuck was she talking about?

she's a special snowflake that is an inhabitant of the earth and therefore not subject to any laws of any nation.

or so she belives...

wtf i thought it was a guy

now this i can fap to

Shoulda been shot dead. Fucking dumbfucks!

youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI
explained in the video description here