APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IElS9cxpImA
youtube.com/watch?v=bXX_NJ63ei8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grêmio porra!

Also, estou muito feliz com o desempenho da Chapecoense. Quero muito ver este time copar a Sulamericana.

DEU BOM
DEU NÓS

AGUARDEM

ISSO

is this the official hue thread?

I just want to say
>vice da gama

Os cruzeirenses ainda se auto-intitulam como "O time do povo", 50k no estádio e parecia que o Gremio estava jogando em casa, top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=IElS9cxpImA

Liverpool fan here la's. He was linked to us in the transfer window. From my research it seemed he was a bit like firminho. Works hard, better dribbler, good eye for a pass. Seemed like he would fit in well with our squad.

How has he been doing this season? Which euro club is he off to?

ANSWER ME YOU FILTHY MONKEYS!!!

real madrid

i don't watch his team playing

e ai senpai? tudo bem?

I went to brazil once. cool country, lots of hot THICC girls. Thanks for reading my blog, peace

>girls

Brazil friends! Who is the next best talent to come from your lovely country. I google this every couple of months, but the articles are always fucking wrong and they never come good. I think the last one that came close was Lucas Moura. And he's still pretty shit.

Really hope Chape wins Sulamericana this year.

Malcom

He's been great at Bordeaux. 3 goals, 1 assist in 7 games, I think.

From the ones who are or were still playing in Brazil until recently, other than the trifecta of Gabriel Jesus, Gabriel Barbosa and Malcom up front, there's two DMs (Thiago Maia and Rodrigo Dourado), three CBs (Rodrigo Caio, Vitor Hugo and Gustavo Henrique) and three fullbacks (Zeca, William and Jorge) worth looking at. These are the good youth who are actually getting games/got games in our league.

And of course Lucas Lima who's now 26 and still hasn't moved to yurop. Playing well again after a dry spell of 4 months. And Dedé who hasn't played football in 2 years due to Kompany-syndrome (made of glass), but who used to be a top CB.

Luan is overrated shit.

There's also the matter of young brazilian players around Europe, lots of good prospects around, but that's a different issue.

The country isn't prepared for a Gremio-Patético final, the memes will be out of control.

Nice reply, user.
Gabriel Jesus and Gabriel Barbosa look to be really good prospects. I thought they were just Football Manager memes, but they are doing well.

who /galo/ here?

life long fan since 2006 here

""""""""""girls"""""""""""""

looks like steph curry hit some rough patches in his life

based Pratto

youtube.com/watch?v=bXX_NJ63ei8

this guy in pic related is better than any CB that u said

th-they were girls I swear

Nobody. Not even a Robinho-tier prospect.

Just a bunch of potentially good players, 90% of which will become average,

KEK

>0-3
>1-1
>has been playing like shit forever
Do you really think this trash can beat gremio?

Was Gremio-Internacional today? Fuck. What was the result?

you are 4 days late
it was 0-0