Hey Sup Forums i fuckin hate my life i wanna kill myself i may sound like a pussy but i m scared to i cant pull the...

hey Sup Forums i fuckin hate my life i wanna kill myself i may sound like a pussy but i m scared to i cant pull the trigger on a gun i cant hang myself, i thought of od'ing off fentynal but i i thought id ask my Sup Forumsros, whats the easiest way to fucking end my life

age? state? race?

Keep car running
But please don't ky there are still good you can do

>Don't

You're a pussy faggot and won't kill yourself anyway.

Go fucking be productive.
>Or grow some balls and shoot yourself in the head out in the middle of no where

why if he could kill a celeb and start WW3???

>go to HWNDU Stream
>wait for Shia to show up
>tell him autobots are a social construct
>he will do the rest

what a coincidence iv honestly thought of finding a tree in the middle of no where and taping this childhood painting of mine to the tree then getting drunk and hanging myself user

fuck your mommmm
and tell her that you are going to kill your self if you don't get the puh.

Your life has just ended.
Since now your body has become a sex toy of the internet. Post your pics, we will tell you what to do after.

We need details user... first of what brought you to thinking like this...

sorry user, i really dont mean to sound rude i appreciate your interest in my well being .... but i didnt ask for someone to talk to, i ask for the easiest way to die

I like this idea. More anons should do this for kms fags.

Please, OP. Do this. It's for your own good, and you know it.

Fucking do it. Sounds like a poetic way to die. If anyone ever takes a picture of you and I find it on the internet. Sup Forums will give you some remembrance.

Become a fucking hero OP. Deliver

why not just do whatever you want?

>inb4 called a pedo weirdo.
>inb4 search for children's bodies ensues.

seriously user... i couln't give a fuck about you (no offence)... lol... just wanna know whats running through your mind...

well if you would read it right , you would see that i want to check first and see if theres any easier methods to commiting suicide

Who said OP was a kid?

suicide by cop is the easiest way i would say

What makes you think that someone coming upon that scene wouldn't think that he was a child molester and there's a molested kid corpse nearby....

Play in traffic