Poorfag here...

Poorfag here. Someone buy me an amazon gift card and i will buy a dildo with it and fuck myself in a thread with it when it arrives. Ill send pics of my purchase history too if any of you buy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/7kFcAXu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

make a fucking wishlist so you get only the dildo instead of begging for money you'll clearly use for other shit

But idk how wishlists work tbh

>create a list
>wishlist
>public
god damn user are you a retard? anyone can figure this shit out

but like, Can people see my personal shit if i do?

no. only your name is shared but you can change that in the settings. but that name will be on the shipping label so..

So my address and stuff wont be public?

nope

ohhh i see

anyway i'm the only one here and i'm not paying for your nasty ass dildo. tell me though how the fuck can you not afford a $20 item? anyone with a minimum wage job can buy that.

Im poor as fuck! But i also thought anybody that buys off a wislist can see that persons delivery address.

Cucknadian detected... Fire the missiles

because he's a fucking scam, even if you bought it he'd resell it on ebay

Nah, Im just a trap thats too poor to buy anything

i've personally never used a wishlist but i'm sure they can't see it. so many people on tumblr make and share wishlists from amazon so i'm assuming here. also really now "poor as fuck"? you're probably mooching off your parents or some shit. there really is no excuse.

I really like watching Seinfeld, and I collect hubcaps as a hobby.

what phone do you have? I maybe know a trick how you get amazon giftcards

how so

i read that people that buy shit off my list can see my address and stuff

well what phone you have? There's an app i use, lets you pay out amazon giftcards

>inb4 it's a shitty app that lets you sluggishly collect points from surveys and video ads

i belive tits and time stamp are still required even if you are a trap

lol enlighten me

poor traps don't have money to get tits m8.

besides, i see poorfag threads all the time, they luck out xD i just wanted a fuckin dildo :/

tell me what fucking phone you have, not gonna share my secret if I don't like your taste in telecommunication accesories

fair piont but i think we need some effort on her part

quit being a jew and reveal your shitty apps for cash app

>her

yeah i cant get wishlists working, it would have been better with a giftcard

honestly i have an objectification fetish i struggle not to call anyone even mildly feminine "it"

you're retarded

if it has a dick and isn't on hormone therapy, it's a he

Whats retarded about me not wanting to reveal my identity. Have you forgotten what site were on?

stop being a scamming faggot and reveal that you have the newest iphone with enough cash to pay the monthly bills you money-gobbling jew fucking piece of shit. The only feminin part of you is the need to grab money from stupid virgins who fall for this shit. It is obvious you have a smartphone by now, so indeed you have some sort of income/ get allowance from you divorced parents.

This is further proof for being a scamming shithead, people would even buy you a dildo but you blatantly don't know how to use the internet to get the wishlist to work...

i said you're retarded in response for not knowing how to set up a wishlist. now i know you're *really* retarded. also if you don't want to reveal your street address just get a fucking po box

Fuck you guys, Im not retarded. Theres nothing wrong with me wanting to keep my shit safe. AND IM AN ANDROID USER YOU FUCK XD

the more you know i guess

>XD

i actually hated reddit. Only time i go there is for rgonewild

sell you phone and buy the dildo, problem solved

this. stop being a gold digging piece of shit OP

hence why i said poorfag

are you canadian? what city?
If you're near ottawa, i'll pay you cash for...... "stuff".... wink wink, nudge nudge.

not near ottawa, but we can meet up. for a very low price of a certain dildo.

he'll meet you and make pictures of you and post them on 4chin if you don't bribe him nudge nudge

k.... i'm near ottawa.....
and you aren't....
so us meeting up, seems unlikely.
I'm not buying you a dildo.

youre no fun

I'm out, OP you are a cheap skank. If you'd have some kind of respect for yourself you would at least sell something on ebay and use that money to buy your fucking dildo, in case that is even your real motif here.

Or just buy different sorts of fruits and stick them up your ass, since you are poor you don't have to clean them (expensive water + soap) and have something to eat afterwards.

Either way, OP's a faggot as usual, go die in a fire

so its okay when other poorfags beg but when i do im a horrile person ;-;

you're pussying out of literally everything. we gave you options and you're not doing shit. you fucked up OP, now just go kill yourself

yep, cause you're no poorfag

Id rather not have my address on Sup Forums kind sir

if i wasnt a poorfag id go for a more expensive dildo ;-;

well you are going for a gft card, not a dildo amirite?

right, because wishlists allow my address

amazon user here. you can hide your name and address in your wishlist. stop being a retarded faggot

alaborate then faggot

so poor youre in need of a dildo

it's turned off by default for privacy. you need to set it to "organization" instead of "you" in the shipping settings for it to reveal your address. god fucking dammit how can someone have such a hard time with fucking amazon?

It's almost as if he's doing it on purpose?! But that can't be... who would lie on the internet?

like this OP. a.co/7kFcAXu
:)

?

Naked timestamp

did do it right?