Give me your best YLYL you have in your folder, Sup Forums !

Give me your best YLYL you have in your folder, Sup Forums !
(and no, that banana is not the best one...)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmseXJfNr6E
youtube.com/watch?v=Daaswvk2NPc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9ZA1tEpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=KtiZYJoyFQE
youtu.be/IMQNFXfUKXY
youtu.be/R3ahiVy3fc0
youtu.be/Jl-FW9rTL-s
youtu.be/MsP0e530EA0
youtube.com/watch?v=CH1n685qBzE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIH1YpIu_0
youtube.com/watch?v=4rzKYZrY6Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you might as well ask for it...

youtube.com/watch?v=rmseXJfNr6E

youtube.com/watch?v=Daaswvk2NPc

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9ZA1tEpfk

the video's bad and you should feel bad.

Thats the point, user.
Its the best shitposting I've seen in years.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtiZYJoyFQE

lol

"user's post was great!" - user

heres your
>(You)

nigga

autsim autism is so good
youtu.be/IMQNFXfUKXY

Kek

i don't get that

mean the pic btw

Someone got caught trying to register tens of thousands of dead people to vote last year. If memory serves it was in Virginia.

The great thing about the Internet is you can go back and read it as many times as you want until it makes sense.

source or gtfo

yes baby oh yes this is quite neat oh yes daddys broccoli it feels good going down my isophugus
youtu.be/R3ahiVy3fc0

I need a source on the pic.

LOL WE TOTALLY FIXED THE PRIMARY!

But you couldn't rig the general, now could you?

Cunt

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kid, and you know it yourself

Further proof that BLM and other "social justice" groups have no interest in equality, only petty, tribal revenge.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kid, and I'm not joking

Fucking lost hard

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo, and enjoy your hell unleashed

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo, and you cannot stop me

Death to YLYL

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo, moot can't save u as well

Do this

I post real shit

Love me xxxx

SO DUNNY HAHAHAHAHA LOSTTT XDCDCDXDXD FUCKINT KILL ME HAHQHQHA SO FUNNY

zozzle

You laugh you lose.

DORIFTO

Nono. Bananas only

Nigger

lost

I've been thinking about killing myself a lot lately. I come to YLYL threads to try and cheer myself up a little, forget about the pain for a while. Instead of laughing, that fucking banana has made me decide that suicide is worth it and that I should finally just follow through.

I'll see you fuckers on the other side.

y

banana posters are my friend . Thanks Loris!
youtu.be/Jl-FW9rTL-s
youtu.be/MsP0e530EA0

where do you think the banana came from? it's no earthly meme

Thanks Lori,

Save it it the afterlife,
Because it's all yours my friend!

Yw x

Bananas are for faggots, it's pickle time

>pictures on the internet with meme captions are proof of anything
This is the actual problem though.

youtube.com/watch?v=CH1n685qBzE

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIH1YpIu_0

youtube.com/watch?v=4rzKYZrY6Ds

Mother fuck

Pickles are cancer

9GAG MEMES LOLOL9L XDXDXD LOST

nig

my pigga

spotted the faggot

Any other threads in need of potassium right now? Link them here.

Ger

Kek

Tell me that I'm a faggot while I fuck your mom xxx

says the banana fag