Kendrick Lamar isn't Reddi-

Kendrick Lamar isn't Reddi-

okay?

Pretty much all major releases and artists that Sup Forums hypes up are the same as the ones on reddit.

Kendrick Lamar isn't 4cha-

Oh wait we literally have a fucking sticky about it right now.

Dumb ass.

Sup Forums is Reddit.

This isn't Sup Forums get out.

U2 is more reddit than Kendrick.

>spying on reddit

hello there little reddit guy

I wanna read about that Jimmy Carter UFO shit

There's not much, he saw a UFO, swore to never make fun of people who say they saw UFOs, when he became president he discovered crazy shit and didn't release it
a rabbit once swam towards him too

It's been downhill since Section 80

Jimmy Carter saw a UFO once and reported it. Common knowledge. Not that interesting.

Reddit really got a lot worse ever since every subreddit started copying the way /r/The_Donald spammed shitposted to the front page.

What, it took you going to reddit to realise a non-musician spewing out sub-mediocre poetry onto boring, repetitive beats can only appeal to middle class liberal white teens?

Just enjoy Sup Forums getting BTFO. Stop being so sassy.

Stop associating that chimpanzee with all Sup Forums not every board is filled nu-male redditors unlike here

This.

r/The_Donald was only mimicking r/circlejerk, which led people to believe r/The_Donald wasn't a sincere subreddit. It's kind of ambiguous, like r/Pyongyang.

>nu-male
you spend too much time on this website and it's altering your diction

/thread

You mean the most popular artist in the world right now is popular outside of Sup Forums? Shocking.

wtf I love reddit now

>most popular artist in the world right now
nu-males really have a warped worldview

No. Shut up. Muh boogeyman.

But:
>most popular artist in the world right now
is doubtful

Why didn't the thread end here?

Fear totally blew my mind how come nobody is talking about it
I expected to like the bangers but i'm coming back more to the serious tracks

>reddit only started sucking when DRUMPF ran