Is it worth?

is it worth?

I prefer apple music

Now that we got full Prince and Neil Young, yes

pretty comfy desu

110% yes

Yes

Very useful if you have to travel a lot.

even if your
>muh downloads
spotify is still worth it just for the mobile streaming in 320 kps. for 10 dollars i think its fair

OP here. im used to rutracker pirating. anyone came from that to spotify? still worth? im considering just because cloud playlists n stuff, but do they usually miss anything crucial?

depends on what you listen to but most things US / UK is covered except new hip hop because of silly exclusive deals. although i don't listen to hip hop so it's all good for me. plus i got the student discount for a year with my uni email.

other stuff like latin american and asian music is is either incomplete or completely missing, but it's getting better.

pretty comfy/nicely designed mobile and desktop app too.

i used to pirate too, now i just use spotify. easier, faster. it just works.

only with the student discount

yes now I can make autistic playlists only i'll ever see at work

On my phone is therea wayto see the recently played for spotify recs? Like after an album ends that I played, spotify keeps playing a recshuffle. My recently played list only shows what I chose to play before.

No, just upload your own music to google music

no its overly shilled here and reddit for some reason. many songs arent on spotify. like black metal genre

holy shit the spotify shills on reddit are horrible. I'm gonna post the usernames I've gathered with over 10 spotify friendly comments each. All of them defended the 1 week early access

PROTIP: get the modded apk if you're on Android for free premium features.

Except for the lack of ads
OH GOD THE ADS, ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Every now and then the app will not load repeatedly, and ill have to restart it sometimes several times, and also occasionally it will just purge all of the music it had downloaded. and ill have to redownload, just a warning. im using a $50 phone right now though so its probably just me. but the selection is nice and the artist history/images/similar artist sections are very nice to have.

The biopsy? Yeah, definetly. Spotify? Mmmm I'd rather buy a CD.

no its terrible. google music is 10x better

5€/$ a month if you're a student, 1000% worth it for that price. But 10 bucks? Not sure.

TODD

Full screen display the current song playing and then simply swipe right the album cover to see the previous songs.

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO ANY SONG YOU WANT ON PHONE??? I STILL SIT THROUGH ADS, THEY STILL GET MONEY!!! at least you can on tablet

Still get money from who? You need to pay to avoid ads. It's only $10 a month. If you follow new music it's critical.

Spotify gets money from the advertisers

Oh that post was kinda confusing. The forced autoshuffle is further encouragement to subscribe.

>encouragement

It's also because of the fact that you go on an album. Press shuffle and then 5 songs in it will go to a different album by that artist. I JUST WANT TO LISTEN TO THAT ALBUM

Ok extortion

$10 is worth it. Even if you don't follow new music but if you do then it's literally critical.

That's only if you have Regular. Premium does not do that.

And regular is free right?

It's fine I have a tablet so I can listen to whatever music I want on spotify, I don't mind the ads. And I can always use my PlayStation if my tablet breaks.

I know but at least let me listen to that album I selected. Fucking kikes

>uses service for free
>still calls them kikes
wew

google play is better

They are. I still have to sit through ads on phone. Which means they get money. But they won't even let me listen to an album fully through

maybe that's because music is worth money.

Have you tried their $1 a month trial? This is obviously an issue for you aka value. How much is it worth to you then? One way to find out. You can always cancel.

Yes and they're getting money still

I started with the 3months/1€
I liked the service, can spend 10€/month so i kept subscription, if you listen a lot of different music is worth it, if you always listen same albums songs just download them and fuck off

>just download them and fuck of
You don't get to keep them if you "fuck off." You're not technically downloading them. 9th only thing you've literally downloaded is Spotify and then you can sply choose which albums come with it to play while offline like if there's an interruption in your internet service. Lose Spotify and lose your "downloads"

I mean dowload the songs outside of Spotify, use another service for free
There is plenty of players out there

I used shuttle+ to listen my music

This
Three months free
Get stuff first
100,000 library limit
And you can add your own music too