You awake as an attractive, rich black drug dealer. You have two messages on your phone

You awake as an attractive, rich black drug dealer. You have two messages on your phone

Mercades(pic related): I miss you, Tyrone

Jamal: I see niggas creepin on our corners, lets blast they ass

Posessions: MAC-10, Glock 17, STD testing kits, Chevy Suburban, large quantities of marijuana and cocaine

Dubs or 0 decides what happens next.

turn myself in

kill myself and do the world a huge favor

test my black ass for AIDS

Run! Run fast!!!!

No gets so far. Tyrone is still in his bed

reroll

Go rape jamal up the ass, then rape the niggas creepin on my corner to assert dominance.

send dick pic to jamal

winrar

do a massive line of cocaine and blow my fucking head off

Who could have predicted this turn out

get some better guns

then i turn myself in

topkekus

Go outside and shoot the first child I see in the face, then snort a line of coke off of his body.

smoke all the weed snort all the coke and shoot myself while driving down a highway

turn myself in to never escape because drugs are illegal

You send a dick pic to Jamal, and then rape him. He struggles and you end up stabbing him, killing him. Then you attack the a corner boys, and rape one as the rest flees. You put Jamal's body in a vacant house.

Dubs or one decides what happens next

Go rape all the world leaders to assert dominance. As king of world make rape legal.

>get out of bed
>look out windows for the people creepin
>get out gun
>shoot the shit out of them
>police start to come
>get rid of gun
>put everything in my house
>go back outside
>realise I wasn't careful with my words and put EVERYTHING away
>naked
>police arrive
>shot immediatly

And thats why you always be specific. (Sorry if this is formatted incorrectly, im a newfag)

Cut open Jamal's body and eat his pancreas, then snort a line of coke.

run for president

reroll

shit on mercades face

Loot Jamal's corpse, call Mercades, tell her to come to your house

Me again
Sell Jamals Organs for more drug money, stuff his corpse with them, go tie up Mercades and throw her in the trunk with jamals corpse. Head for US/Canada Border.

Mercades rape optional, but better do it if she back talks.

Rollin

start a new life as a watermelon farmer

Fucking double zero lookin ass

>attractive
>black
pick one

>What is "a subjective concept?"

Kys because your a nigger.

Summon a demon and let it possess my Chevy Suburban. Then use the magic Chevy to save the local hot dog stand from the clutches of corrupt big business and become the town hero.

I roll to tie up mercades taking turns raping her to death and Jamals corpse until I die of physical exhaustion, pelvic area 6 inches slimmer and skin hanging off my face, as my body converted all fluids into chocolate sperm

winrar

You go to the local Home Depot and buy some watermelon seeds as you are buying shovels and instant concrete to dispose of bodies faster. You plant a large row of watermelons in your backyard and learn to farm them.

Also, dubs or two decides what happens next

roll for

To realize my dream of becoming a straight edge watermelon farmer befriend some wholesome gardening types at Home Depot and then accidentally rape them to establish dominance.

I bully op as a child so that he grows up and makes a thread pretending to be me on Sup Forums

win lol

Shoot myself in the head after jerking off on all the watermelons.

Make a big theatrical altar to Satan out of Jamals body around the watermelons to make them grow better. Force some corner goons to participate in the ritual sacrifice of Mercedes for watermelons.

Put melons in shirt, join the woman's march

Eat watermelon and collect welfare

be a nigger

Eat a whole box of dicks.

Ahhhh, the old "Melon-Baller Brain Slushie" trick. Nice!

roll for dis

Invent a smart watermelon that's smarter than humans and ambitious for power.

As you drive home from the department of social services and a nice snack of watermelon, you see the same nigga you raped this morning out with his girlfriend at night. You see he has a gun on him, and he notices you. You raise your Glock and slide down your car window.

Dubs or three

Rape his girlfriend.

Shoot yourself in the head and kill yourself

bump

Scream "I'm gay"

Shoot yourself in the head but only maim yourself.

Shoot the girl

Fire off a warning shot

You fire a warning shot in the air. The corner boy tries to fire back but you shoot him in the head. His girlfriend tries to run but trips on a curb about ten feet away from you.

Dubs or 4

Do 180 and drive away

grab his gun with his hand and shoot yourself and the girl

Shoot all the fucking hood btw i'd smash your anus gurl

Knock her out take her home and strip her then prepare a plate of eggs and a bottle of water. When she wakes UK I yekm her she can bk but I want Ber to eat this first

Shoot her in the leg, try to injure as many onlookers as possible and then rape them all.

Sheeeit...

if i awoke as a black anything first thing id do is kill myself after i robbed some whiteys first yo

Shoot her kneecaps when she tries to get up then curb stomp. Move to mexico

Reroll

You also kill his girlfriend with three shots to the back. Three rival gang members, Malik, Jake, and Dashaun fire at you. You fire back, killing Dashaun and wounding the other two. You drive away and run over Jake as you make your escape. Your car is heavily damaged from gunshots and you have a slight flesh wound. You have anal sex with mercades until she can't take any more dick. You wake up the next morning in her arms, and receive a 100,000$ payment for killing three enemy gangsters.

Dubs or 5

Grab her, take her to your farm, and use her as a slave

Sell my watermelons to begin a rap career

Snort $100,000 worth of cocaine in one sitting

capture the girl and take her to your lair. Also take the guy and put him in your trunk.

Knock up all the hood rats and hookers in the west and east side. Buy ak47 and show up at rival gang leaders turf

Nice

Rapper name is h20 malone

You sell watermelons outside your house, which turns a decent profit. You spit a few rap verses when pic related walks up and asks if you're into farming, then says country music is better than rap.

Dubs or 6

Severely underrated post

Propose a country/rap crossover duo to reach new audiences and break new ground

this

Use std kit on self, sell the coke, dispose of guns, assuming i am very wealthy i jump a few state lines, live in a small town for a while, dont spend too much cash, stockpile that weed in a small apartment in that town, make plans to get a house in southern cali and live out the rest of my life smoking weed and fucking bitches.

H2 Malone is canonized

gently rape dolly parton

Raep

>this

Beat her fucking face in, then fuck her asshole and clean up any evidence. Fuck country.

Dolly Parton kills you in an animalistic frenzy, but you do not die. You've contracted giga-AIDS and are now invincible.

offer jamal mercedas watch them fuck while snorting coke and jerk off furiously

>implying niggers get tested for stds

WITNESS THE INSTAGET.

ignore these dubs, fucking dumbass obviously did not read threat at all

thread* fuck my autism

Nice autistic dubs. Check'd

wasted my dubs

Rape Dolly Partons bus.

It's okay, I wasted my 6

Kill dolly Parton roll up on jay z house and talk record deals

Cut off left testicle