Sup Forumsros i fucked up. I got blackout drunk while I was out at bars and wake up the next in my bed at home...

Sup Forumsros i fucked up. I got blackout drunk while I was out at bars and wake up the next in my bed at home. No idea how I got home, no uber/lyft/taxi I've checked my cards and with people who I know go out and nothing. I wake up to a text from a girl saying she met me Sat night and wanted her to text me. She sends a pic seems hot so I bite. She tells me how I went up to in the bar and we text for a while on Sunday. Getting some red flags like almost like bot language but she seems to know alot of things around me. I try and get her to send me snapchats or like a current picture and she keeps refusing so I just say fuck it im out. I must be desperate as fuck start texting her again today. She brings up the subject that she used to be a sugar momma with money she got from her inheritance or w/e. Says she paid some guy to get jerked off by another like 60k so I'm not gay but thats alot of money. Save your gay morality shit Im not thinking clearly. Anyway start asking a bunch of questions and get hung up that I'm probably get fucked with by someone I know or in reality it's a dude trying to jerk me off. Try and swap pic for pic and I reverse search the one she sends and its clearly not her. I just told her that and asked what happened on Saturday night. Need advice on going forward. Girl in pic

I can add more of the convo if you guys want.

Tell her to eat shit and die and go on with your life.

KYS

Its a scam. And it sounds like you got roofied too. The drug takes a few days to get out of your system. Its not just one night of black outs, its more like 2-3 days of confusion.

Add more

Yea the thing Im worried about is that "she" might know where I live

Lol I didn't get roofied been black out drunk before and my where abouts are pretty well accounted for

more convo pl0x
need to investigate

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Listen to my wise words, user.

Its a fucking scam. They keep talking to you because it keeps an open connection between them and your device. They access your stored information to get passwords and shit while you sit there asking for more nudes or details about their supposed "encounters". You can tell by the way she doesn't even speak English properly, punctuate her sentences, and how desperate she is for you to get back to her.

Either that or shes a hooker.

Thought this shit was pretty funny

super sketch.

GTFO.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U DUN FUKED UP BOI

Is that real about the open connection? Hmm good looks but damn I really wish I know what happened that night or how they got my number

start fucking with this guy

post results

this reads like you're on the phone with tech support in India, you fucking autist.

if you really did black out, you have no fucking clue what happened. she could be lying about all of this and you'd have no way of knowing.

Delete everything, change number...????...PROFIT.
Long story short, you did anal sex with another man and you're a faggot.

clearly a troll
person who brought you home is taking advantage. one of your friends or more

Already called them out on the reverse image search and haven't gotten a reply. Obviously Im an idiot but they did know a lot of shit about my area so I guess its some local scam. Guess Ill just block the number and foget about all this. The fake pic

Yeah thats how a lot of pyramid schemes were operating during the recession. They'd post ads on craigslist advertising an open position for this or that, and then instead of an interview in person they'd insist on doing it over skype. They have houses full of "employees" giving these fake interviews, saying "you're hired! just need some personal info for HR and we can get started!", and then they proceed to ask you for the same shit a regular employer would ask for. Social security numbers, bank account info ("for direct deposit"), etc. Whether or not you give it to them doesn't matter, because they're using a remote connection to give your computer malware that essentially holds the back door open for them to return later for the rest of the info. You can't catch the programs they use because they name them to look like normal background processes or they include "system 32" somewhere in the directory to make you think the computer needs that file in order to function properly. Remote connections are stupid easy to establish.

this is your friends fucking with you from a throwaway number

they're trying to see what you'll go along with.

If they don't provide some sort of proof they're not lying just forget it.
Those girls aren't that great looking. At least you got a free ride home

So changing my number probably isn't necessary.

Wait what? They sent that pic to you claiming it was "her" ?

That pic has been on Sup Forums for at least 5 years

Should I have went along until the facetime. And I stopped everything once I got the naked pic. I could find any of the other ones online

1/10 shit tier troll. you have to literally have autism to not see that this is a scam.

I understand you do stupid shit when you're drunk, but unless you were drugged you would know if you made some bitch grab your dick. Are you that type of person OP? People do stupid shit when they're drunk but they don't go out of character that much.

Make her snapchat you

This sounds like a scam, like someone roofied you. But its so weird. idk 70k is a lot of money.

Maybe in the future dont get black out drunk in public. Or if everything works out, do it more often?

this

What about he real life stuff? Did they actually have operatives that roofied OP?

Not the first time getting blackout drunk has gotten me into trouble and im sure it wont be the last. My friends said I was being pretty aggressive at the bar but I've never done the hand to dick thing before. If its just a troll why the broken syntax english? What's the conclusion? think Im probably good if I just block the number

>I'm not gay but
you're gay

I'm like 99% sure I wasn't roofied. I drank 12 beers in a hour before we went out plus a bunch of other shit. Also the texts were super into trying to get me to send naked pics like why would someone trying to scam my bank accounts also want pics? Blackmail?

Definitely meet her for coffee just don't give out any personal info

Unblock the number for science? Or just go forward through kik? Real talk though would you get jerked off by another dude for 80k?