Hey does anyone have an Xbox live gold trial card they are willing to part with...

Hey does anyone have an Xbox live gold trial card they are willing to part with? Got battlefield one recently and don't have to the cash to get live atm. Anyone willing to help me out? I really want to get into the online action.

>bought bf1

you poor sod

Bumping

Just have a friend give you their account info, put their account on your xbox and now you have gold. You dont even have to make their acc your home xbox or be signed into it. Its been that way since 2013.

Some of you fags are too lazy to research shit I swear.

Bump

i had one but i threw it out accidently, sorry bro. and listen to this cunt:

Well my friend gave me her account info but apparently you need an outlook email. So idk

Bumping one last time. Gonna have to resort to sucking dick if this thread dies.

Outlook email for what?

If it says "create a new account" when you type in her info it means she gave you the wrong account info.

If you can't find anyone to give you an account as a last resort use twitter or Instagram and post something like "want to do license transfer message me for info, I GO FIRST) then just put the persons account on your Xbox and you have gold. You don't even need to give them yours, and just delete the apo afterwards since its shit anyways.

Thanks bro, I won't have to suck dick after all

here's a 48 hour code
0P15-4F46-A750-7H3G-4M3
thank me later

Make sure you use hash tags like
"#xbox #games #licensetransfer #share #xboxone" and people will be able to see it faster and easier.

Remember sweet talking people is the hard part, if they say anything like "idk of I trust you to go first I've been scammed" just say something like "yeah me too that's why I want to go first, if you give me your email I'll give you mine, then give me your password I'll give you mine when I'm done" but don't give them your password. 7/10 times those guys are scammers.

Noted, sucks being scammed

Gee thanks

I've got 2 cards with 14 days on each but I have no incentive to part with the codes.

Fair enough, I am a stranger after all

I have a couple of 1 year codes. Why should you get one?

One year is too much, I don't deserve it.

Not op, I deserve it because I carry retards like OP in every game I've ever played.

I can carry my own in a game fag

Fair enough

get a fucking job, i use to be like you op.

How did you aquire these codes?

I don't deserve them either, just curious.

No, you can't, don't lie. Honestly, you're a lying faggot and probably underaged. If you can't afford subscription fees, you're a degenerate.

I have a few for you what's your email OP ?

I'm guessing problebly bought them

[email protected]

Why would anyone buy 1 year codes but never use them? I doubt he bought them.

I do it because they have had sales in the past, also you can only have 3 years worth at one time.

Nice

Ah I see. The only time I've had gold was when they had a deal, 1 year for $45. Haven't ever had gold since kek.

Got me there, oh boy

I have a few, but what do I get in return?

About the same feeling as paying to feed a nigger in Africa, nothing but regret.

5 dolla sucky sucky
Me love you long time

If you had that kind of money, you wouldn't begging here, nigger.

Can't agree more

Sent email, but it bounced back invalid email

That was some joker, sorry but I don't go posting my email around Cus im a paranoid dickfag

Posting in /b prolly isn't the best idea ... I mean you should have made a throw away and told people to email you there in the first post

... soo.... how you want the codes then ?

post em here?

MTFQ2-YGGWF-3M2JR-T64YB-6V782*
2 DaY

RVV9V-86NRX-4Y3RV-FKVWT-KTMRF*
14 Day

WN3TH-3X3RY-D96GT-BFVDY-FGCMR*
14 Day

Been wanting to try Overwatch. Bought it. Live ran out and I don't get paid for a WHILE. Worst part? I have a 14 day trial, but Xbox won't let me use it on my account cause I've "been gold before"
It's pissy. And I'm upset about it. But same here, OP...

Holy shit you are a god user, I really appreciate it

Damn I feel you, that's happened to me before too

I'll go ahead and drop it in a minute or two so someone else can have gold. But if anyone's generous enough to have a code for normal gold or something so I can play, it'd be rad.

The kind user a few posts up gave me one, thank you though, im sure someone else might need one

Just make a new account, add the code there and BAM! Now you have gold on your main account as well. You don't even have to be signed into the other account.

No shit? That happens with Xbox one?

Yeah they made it like that when it came out in 2013. I currently have a friends acc on my Xbox and that's how I have gold.

Said so here