Favorite serial killer?

Favorite serial killer?

Andrei Chikatilo killed 56 women with knives in Russia and could only achieve an erection when he was killing.

uh... he mostly killed kids actually, boys and girls.

H. H. Holmes

There's just something about a guy that will build a murder hotel with secret passages and maze like interiors.

Oh yeah, that's right. Thinking of someone else. That's even better though. Raping and killing all those kids.

He also ate parts of their genitals... definitely the sickest man I can think of.

Albert Fish

There's just something about a guy that will put cotton balls up his asshole and set them ablaze

Albert Fish
Killed, raped, and ate several children. Sent his attorney and at least one victim's parents letters detailing his crimes

Guy had so many needles shoved up his ass it ruined the electric chair.

For me i think it would be Ed Kemper.

6 feet 9 tall, 250lbs with a IQ of 145, even the guy himself said he's too dangerous to be released and thus doesn't want to leave the prison. The fucker killed his grandparents when he was a teen and lured the psychiatrists to get him to be released for good behavior and then he killed his mom(who was a bitch.)

While he was being interviewed in prison by an FBI officer, he calmly explained how he could kill him without no one noticing before it's too late. The FBI dude was pretty much scared for the rest of his life and because of that, if someone has to interview a prisoner, they need to be two in the room.

Other good contenders would be Chikatilo(for his devil-looking face,) Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez or Jeffrey Dahmer.

Ed Kemper just wanted to be loved.

Eric Rudolph

Bombed the Atlanta Olympics and then hid from the cops for 5 years in the woods on a hill overlooking the police station

Can it be a husband/wife team? Over 60 victims.

Yeah, his mum was a total cunt and i think it's because of her that he became crazy.

Rage personified

The fuck did he do again?

Jesus Christ, you're lazy

Richard Ramirez

Classic sadist

I respect anyone who can say "yup, I'm evil" without any sarcasm after committing crimes like that.

That shit was fake

Children. Andrei Chikatilo killed children. That he lured away from train stations. And then masturbated on them. If you want to be a serial killer fan fag at least learn what you are fapping over.

same fag fag fag

Top scorer

Poisoners/IV snippers don't count.

this guy. besides those south american mondo kiddie rapers he was the worst.

He wasn't really a "serial" killer though. Still fucking awesome. World record for personal kills.

In terms of body count? Garavito was one of the most prolific ever - some estimate as high as 300 boys and girls. In terms of personality? Bundy was pretty impressive - managed to escape custody twice and was pretty intelligent and charming. In terms of brutality? Dean Corll was pretty bad - would torture his young male victims for days before killing them. In terms of pathology? Albert Fish was an interesting fellow. There are so many to choose from it's difficult.

I think Bundy was one of the most interesting men of the 20th century.

I believe that's Carl Panzram. Drifter who brutally murdered anyone who looked at him funny, or just for kicks.

he killed 7000 people with his own hands. I'm sure a few could be classified as serial.

Yeah he was definitely fascinating from a psychological perspective. Complete narcissist in addition to antisocial personality disorder and sexual sadism and necrophilia. All the women he killed were similar looking to his first girlfriend who dumped him.

Ah, someone that can read filenames. Good for you, lad

They're just little balls of meat and nerves. Easier to control. Andrei literally did nothing wrong.

He was more like a really efficient executioner.

Part of the fascination of serial killers for me is that they are motivated by their own self-created goals and idiosncratic philosophy and perspective of life, as though they were alien creatures. Political executioners generally don't share this trait.

Yeah I'm on my phone, so filenames don't appear unless you click the photo, which I didn't.

Go fuck yourself.

literally just watched a documentary on this
AHS used it for plot
don't be an uneducated dick

>Being this triggered because you're stupid

But I got the name right without seeing the file name - I'd say that would make me "smart" depending on your definition.

Want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

serial killers are boring. Unlike the depiction in popular culture, most serial killers are dimwatt anti-social chronic masturbators with delusions. Kind of like Sup Forumsfags.

That would be fantastic. Do you have one?

Yep

Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris were some evil dudes

There was a point in investigation, where Andrei "helped" police to find himself.

Awesome! Send it to my Sup Forums account pls.

Could you butcher an innocent women or child for mere sexual thrill then go to work the next day and act like nothing happened? I didn't think so.

It's just a little piece of plastic with some ribbon on it. I call them my retard ribbons and my 4th grade class goes apeshit over them. Considering who I'm talking to, I suspect you'll do the same. Enjoy!

That was what we call today fake news.

Tbh I probably could

That's racist

I'm sure I'll cherish it for years to come. Honestly - thank you. It means even more coming from a place of such meaning for you and the children you care for. Do you need my Sup Forums account password?

Prove it

Case in point

:( I cant

OK

No, it's not "case in point," but good guess! It's actually "you'reacuckedniggerfaggotwhocanttrollforshit2017" it's not caps sensitive as far as I'm aware.

OK

John Wayne Gacy. He was a model citizen in the eyes of his neighbors and nobody would ever expect him to do the fucked up shit he did

Awwww. Someone's feelings are hurt.