Are you around?

are you around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kQxdQiS9E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Ourguy is not our guy. I think the enemy and him just had a meeting. Pre-planned

FUCK NO

Nahh I'm square.

are you a girl?

The enemy just said very nicely asking why I'm "so fast". I think this is the issue. I need to be slowwwwww

FUCK YOU I WISH I JUST WANNA FORGET ABOUT THIS ATTENTION WHORE NAMED ELIZA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yes

warmth for everybody

i kinda like her man

What's Up? You seem like crying

IT WILL FUCKING STOP YOU FUCKING CUCK!!!!!!!!! THIS ONE GUY HELPED ME GET OVER IT! YOU SHOULD TO! FUCK HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SHES UNDERAGED AND ALL YOU FUCKING LOSERS ARE GIVING HER ATTENTION! NO ONE NEEDS HER! SHE NEEDS NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!

she is a meme my dude. let the man dream probably all hes got.

GET THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ALL THIS DRAMA SHIT SHOULD FUCKING STOP I HATE YOU FUCKING CUCKS STOP ORBITTING THIS JEW. STOP GIVING HER ATTENTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>he says while still posting in her thread

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SHUT THE FUCK UP I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER

Post more Eliza, I find his rage Amusing

shes cute. cute things are cool.

FUCKING CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE LOOKS FUCKABLE BUT SHES A ATTENTION WHORE WHO NEEDS SO MUICH FUCKING MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JUST GET THE FUCK AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

well that's just... you're opinion, man...

STOP STOP STOSPTOSTOSTPOPOTOPTOPPOSTPOST

meh. i didn't see it so im not worried. i jist like her for the looks. not like shed ever talk to me anyways or anything really lol

Stop! Good God, man! You almost got the Cheese Touch. The what? The Cheese Touch. Nobody knows when or how, but one day that cheese mysteriously appeared on the blacktop. Nobody knew who it belonged to. Nobody touched it. Nobody threw it away. And so there it sat, growing more foul and powerful by the day. Then one day, a kid named Darren Walsh made the biggest mistake of his life. Darren touched the cheese! No, I didn't! I just looked at it! Really! Darren had the Cheese Touch! It was worse than nuclear cooties. He became an outcast. The only way to get rid of the Cheese Touch was by passing it on to someone else. And so began the Cheese Touch Frenzy. Friend turning on friend. Brother turning on sister. It was madness. Until a German exchange student named Dieter Muller took it away. Dieter has the Cheese Touch! Ze Cheese Touch? Vat is it? Vat does it mean, ze Cheese Touch?? Sadly for Dieter, that fact was lost in translation. Nooooooooooooooo...! Thankfully, he moved back to Dusseldorf and took the Cheese Touch with him. And so the cheese sits, patiently waiting for its next victim.

SHE NOTICED ME! I NOTICED HER! THEN I REALIZED THAT SHE JUST WANTED MONEY!

i'd give her money... for a kiss.

everyone wants money, dude

cash me outside how about that

to see a smile would make my night nice.

checked

STIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also checked

She's literally perfect. Stop posting these threads so i can forget about her please....

nah post the cute till no more cute exists

STOP YOURE MAKING ME REMEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I've never seen this girl, nor do I give a fuck really. Just opened the thread through mild interest. But I know a fucking annoying bitch when I see one, and fucking christ, you're stupid. Talking in all caps, saying shit like 'grrr' and 'reeee' ensures no one gives a fuck about you. Please leave.

we might feel sad when we remember. but memories make us who we are and hell some make us feel happy so post more to remember it all

I give no Fucks if a underage, lemme a that pussy girl

I know one of y'all got them nudes

Is her youtube still up?

Lots of us do.

Eh, I could live without. She looks like that faggot YouTuber leafyishere. No chin and all.

Yeah

what was it called?

Ciaradesu

Share a few?

She has nice legs

.. You can hardly see them. Fuck, the desperation in this thread is strong.

so where did all her videos go then?

youtube.com/watch?v=2kQxdQiS9E4

I hope you step on a LEGO

She's kinda cute, but she looks like a kike.

I hate Jews. She has a gay looking Dustin Hoffman nose.

Fucking yid.

so what happened to her?

This

Also, who the fuck is it and why should I care?

i'd let her dustin my hoff, man

Trolls started ruining her life so she pretty much deleted everything and stopped using the internet. To my knowledge she only uses skype now. I'm in her "public" group but she only checks it every few days, she has a "private" group she still talks to regularly.

How old was she? I'm guessing she was made to send pictures of herself, but what's with the blood?

ah damn. would be cool if she was still around

Depends who you ask and that's just her personality.

Lying ass bitch

kerchoo

Mods

Can anyome give me insight on whats going on?

Get it while its up.

CP has been dropped

Might as well drop more

No i mean who is this chikck and why is this girl everywhere?

lurk more

Someone give me a answer on what the fuck is going on aside from the cp, who is this chick and why am i seeing her alot lately

I'm sorry, more please

No you pedo

One hitter quitter!!

Fake

Says the faggot that dropped it

Kek that wasnt even me

MMOOAAARRR

not her

come on lads

Can I just get a straight answer, is she underage, did you guys make her kill herself, did she do something fucked up?

Someone has no balls