Hey fags, how's this look for my goodbye. Too cliche...

Hey fags, how's this look for my goodbye. Too cliche? I was originally gonna include that quote from the Truman show before I realized how gay that'd be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao7GG8FXWqQ
sacred-texts.com/oto/engccxx.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude, the Truman Show is lit though

but are you sure you want to go through with it bro?

Yeah, but the way it was written, I couldn't fit it in.

Sure. At this point, doesn't matter to me. I'll probably do it eventually, so why not get er done with

What's your reasoning behind this?

Put a blank line in between paragraphs. It'll be more correct and easier to read.

Actually, break it up into more paragraphs as well

We'll like I wrote in it, I'm essentially just stuck in a stagnant cycle of building myself up, and falling lower than where I started. If this pattern continues, the likelihood of me actually doing must therefore increase

Have you tried changing the cycle? Figuring out why you fall and trying to avoid that?

tl;dr

Story of my life. In the end, it always just seems to happen spurraticly without rime or reason

Tldr: I'm planning on some cliff diving and I need to know if my waiver is good enough.

Fuck, well I'm sorry bro. I hope you don't, but if you feel like it's absolutely what you have to do then I'm in no position to tell you otherwise. Godspeed

You forgot to sign it with t. Pussy

don't kill yourself. it's childish and unbecoming.

6th line from bottom... you used "or" instead of "for".

Shit, thanks

Read it over again. Then again. Then again.
Keep reading it until it sounds stupid because that's what everyone you know will be doing.

Get help, don't be a literal faggot.

Typo
>All I can say is hat

Also if you're killing yourself while still in school or because you think other people don't love you, you're a huge moron.

I hope at least you're not leaving your folks behind you worthless sack of shit.

Getting help is for faggots.A real man stuffs his feelings down inside and just does what he has to do.OP,stop being a faggot.Shit gets better and life changes constantly

I live my life now preparing for the end. I've been as close as it gets and got pulled back. Everything is different now. Being at the point of no return and looking the end in the eye, it will change everything for you if you survive it. I know that's how I'm going to go now, but I have so much more to do here.
Dude, press the pause button and seriously look at what you're proposing. Fate has handed you the greatest gift, life itself: now do with it what you truly want.

>"I AM in engg."

WTH is that?

erase your whole suicide letter and type "SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE OR I FUCKING KILL MYSELF"

Abbreviation for engineering

TL;dr

If you were really going to do it why bother with a note that's so long nobody will read

Pretty much this, especially considering he's gonna off himself because his friends don't like him lel

Man up OP, go join up with YPG and help fight Daesh in Syria instead.

Why you trying to be cute? You're KILLING YOURSELF. It isn't like in the movies where you did the great cool thing and everyone is at your bedside to cherish you one last time, you're either gonna OD or shoot yourself. None of that is cute. Be blunt about it. You're doing something that is gonna make you look like extremely traumatic for them.

I hope I won't be the final push but just do it instead of writing about it and then posting it on Sup Forums.

You don't wanna kill yourself, you just want the attention (and that's okay)

Just get help you little bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=ao7GG8FXWqQ

listen to this before you die OP

I just wanted to know if it was good enough. I didn't actually think I'd get anyone telling me to stop on Sup Forums

Recently had 2 friends do this shit. None of the shit you're feeling is unique, but I know that isn't any consolation. Point being there isn't any part of being a handholdless virgin with severe social anxiety that means you should die, and if you don't end up doing it (or try and fail) you're going to realize that what you're feeling right now is wrong.

Also the grammar is fucking atrocious.

>Also the grammar is fucking atrocious.

He IS engg after all. They're not really known for being particularly bright.

Fucking just do it you fucking bitch, you fucking pussy.

>underage B&

Literally nothing implies this, but you can go right ahead and fuck yourself too. Tired of attention seeking pathetic bitches on here. Put up or fucking shut up. Do it.

>Who knows, maybe I really am just crazy.

This made me cry. My best wishes with your journey. I hope that whatever it is that awaits you, embraces your consciousness and make it rise above the clouds of entropy.

Die for something worth it not because of your shitty feelings. Go to the army.
Fucking faggot.

>literally nothing implies underage

>Fucking just do it you fucking bitch, you fucking pussy.
>Literally nothing implies this
>you can go right ahead and fuck yourself too
>Tired of attention seeking pathetic bitches on here.
>Put up or fucking shut up.
>Do it.

Pretty much everything you said implies you're under 18 either physically or mentally.

Sounds like you didn't get a hug while growing up. Is this the only way you can get people to give you attention? If that's the case then get it over with and quit trying to get people to feel sorry for you, cunt. You're obviously not going to do it else you wouldn't post on Sup Forums.

so you don't understand how being edgy and lacking empathy makes you look like a kid? that in itself is just one more factor against you

OK cuck. Whatever you're trying to prove, if it makes you feel better you can believe you did it. Here's 10 internets for you. I'm not 18 snowflake, and again, LITERALLY, nothing I said implied this. Do the world a favor and go play in traffic with the cuck boy loser that started the attention where thread to begin with. You seem like another pussy anyway.

How about you tell your friends you feel this way..

Brah, life's great. Why u wanna kill yourself.

Think of all the same things that are enjoyable like eating a delicious meal or jacking off, brah.

Duuuuude take a vacation if you got some money saved up. Just drive somewhere or something. You'll feel better brah.

wow, looks like someone was not spanked during child hood

>"cuck"
>"snowflake"
>misusing "literally"

You really need to get out man.

Trips of truth, but let user have his graceful exit.

wow. you are a huge faggot.

Engineer here.
That's "eng."

retarded libertarian detected

pic related, it's you

This. Anyone who reads a fucking novel and shows it off on Sup Forums isn't serious about killing themselves. Real suicidal people don't even bother with notes and just shoot themselves in the head and get it over with.

This. Anyone who writes a fucking novel and shows it off on Sup Forums isn't serious about killing themselves. Real suicidal people don't even bother with notes and just shoot themselves in the head and get it over with.

>Literally no one implies this
Proof enough fag, your the problem with Sup Forums.

>Inb4why does this mean he's/I'm underaged
Because why would you have to sort of its enforced, also why would you care if your underaged, just post a censored picture of you Id.

>>>/R/eddit

>this post seems serious
>uses cuck like an insult
>surely no one actually uses cuck as an insult, it must be irony

you, sir, are a troll

checked

More like ledditor

I've tried a few times, but I always end up shutting myself down, usually by changing the topic to them.

You're talking about the pussy who wants to off himself, right? You have to be a real coward to even consider suicide as an option.

>suicide is cowardice

This is a strictly western paradigm.

You never know, brah. Ppl are all different.

Better to be on the safe side and tell him not to do it.

I'll be your friend OP.

Another reason u shouldn't kill urself is that burials r expensive and your family members will incur debt, brah. You don't want to financially harm them, do ya.

U feel better OP?

I bet you don't have the fucking balls to put a gun to your head or a rope around your neak.

I literally could have written that. except that I wouldnt of had those 3 friends. Instead it would just be written to my mom. Anyway a few weaks a go I was getting very close to jumping. But then I tried hypnosis. and it dose work somewhat. At least just as good as drugs did for me. But they did where off. The thing is I couldnt the person who the hypnosis that I w was suicidal. I didnt want to get put into the crazy house. So I told her about my other problems. Being scared of people. Haveing no friends etc. And I actually fell better. Even though the hypnosis isnt for depression. I did have a incidnet a few days a go. But It didnt last long, and wasnt as bad as times before. Now I could only inmagine if I could tell her I was depressed. I bet I would be oover this.

I think you should tell them. If they actually care about you, theyll help. Say something like 'Im not okay and i really need comfort." Or something so they know somethings wrong. Get help or tell your friends. I know from experience, theyre going to be mortified without you.

Yea my grammar is terrible.

I'm man enough to deal with the shit life throws at me, I'm not going to cry and post on Sup Forums that I'm going to kill myself every single time something goes wrong in my life. Keep deluding yourself, morons.

Thats me right now man. The only thing that keeps me going is i know it will harm more harm than good to end it.
So im trying to write down all my observations. Everything ive been through diseecting what went on thought my life so maybe someone can learn from it and my life doesn't go to waste.

Yeah, ever heard of sudoku?

i don't suggest suicide but fuck, it's his life and if he wants to actually follow through being told it's childish won't stop him or help

tldr would be my response if i got this from someone who killed themselves

Anyway if you haven't tried hypnosis. Try it. What do you have to lose? Oh that's right your life. You know you would rather be happy and fulfilled with your life. Then be dead.

>man enough to deal with the shit life throws at me

You're so brainwashed it's scary.

>worthless sack of shit
rude

You're going to kill yourself and traumatized these people you say you care about. Get some therapy and live a decent life, you selfish cunt.

List bro... If your going out do it with some class.
If your going to die write something that is going to always make them wonder how reckless you really were.
And how few fucks you really gave.
Dont let them read something and make them sad, let them read something and it makes them laugh.
For instance my suicide note is this
Friends... relations... Whatever the hell Meatwad is... I've lived a full life. It's actually been pretty bitchin'. But now, regrettably, my life has been taken. Please bury me with all my stuff, because you know it's mine... Dearest Meatwad: Turn on that dumb game 'cause I'm gonna wail on you from the grave, baby! Suck it up, mutha! Missing you already, M.S.

why leave a goodbye? especially one so large, you obviously have shit to say to people.. why not stop being a shut in faggot and talk to people instead of being miserable?

> long suicide notes

Just write a couple sentences.

Did you go to Riverside High School in Washington?

sacred-texts.com/oto/engccxx.htm

Read that, then do what you will.

Tl;DR

Save a tree.

Eat a bullet.

Well I've got one who I know would over react, one who is so critical of things, bug and small that he gets into political arguments with people half way across the globe on bloody twitter, and another who I get the feeling would try to move this as far away from themselves as possible.

OP you little shit-talking, foot-ass, bitch-made fuckboy.

You ain't gonna do a goddamn thing and we all motherfucking know it.

YOU'RE A LYING SACK OF SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Why act like you care about your suicide note when you are too lazy to even hand write it?

Which ones Momo

I'm brainwashed because I don't have to cry out for attention and get random people feeling sorry for me when something doesn't go my way? I'm not brainwashed, you're just a spoiled brat. I'm assuming your parents aren't around anymore to carry you through life, so you actually believe suicide is a legit option.

I'm in Canada, though funny enough, I am in "the river city"

No you the sheep parading amongst his peers as if he was a wolf, Tell me what takes more balls Redditor to insulting someone who has had enough with his shitty situation and just wants to cut to the climax of his life which is his death or to hope that things will go better and shit will just fix it if I just work hard enough, effort does not equal success this fucktard cunt about to kill himself figured that out the fucker probably put his heart and soul into something he holds dear and watched it shatter like a glass dome you keep yourself in so no I do not think suicide is cowardice but rather an alternative to wasting away.

>suicide to not give the enemy the satisfaction of killing you is the same as little jimmy offing himself because he can't cope with life

Wth is this? Looks like some ALMSIVI crap. I'm pretty much agnostic at this point.

I think it's nice. I'm going through a somewhat similar situation as you so I feel where you're coming from.

>the "woke" guy wants to sleep forever

lol fucking retard
Highschool is the shittiest part of life.
Just wait it out. Everyone's shitty then most get better.

how old are you OP?

You're brainwashed by meritocracy and the masculine paradigm that comes along with it.

But me telling you this does no good, because your brainwashing encompasses believing that you know best for yourself and the people around you, despite facts and reasoning to the contrary.

Unless you're seriously as stupid as you're making yourself look, I would strongly suggest taking some time out of your day, sitting down in a quiet place, and reflecting on your priorities and beliefs in life.

The one that would overract is probably the one to talk to. It might be hard to not worry them but just their worry by itself means they care.

They care about you.

The overall point is clever, but inaccurate.

Better. I'm emailing it, and I'm jumping 48m into a frozen river.

>Canadian

I hate Canadians. You're all a bunch of cocksuckers up there.

USA. USA. USA.

I hope you fail to kill yourself and your parents have to decide whether or not to pull the plug hahahahaha.

The really sensative one with some confidence problems