royalty inside my DNA

WE

WUZ

WUZ

penises

dubs

WE

Y'ALL NIGGAS BOOBOO

once there were three kings and that dude from mel brooks (the creajole lookin one) headed for a "manger", a 'virgin manger', in bredlamemen... . #thestoryofhowtheywuzkinNzzz

I'M A SAVAGE I'M AN ASSHOLE I'M A KING

kinda contradictory, maytay, even djenghis is more spoke of in terms of eruditionums. praytell, would you like to pervay einer broadway musical?

WE
E

AAYYOOO HOL UP HOL UP HOL
SO YOU NIGGAZ BE SAYIN

WE THE AINSHENT EGYPTIANS AND GAWDS CHOZEN PEOPLE

Shalom

While it's not the most ridiculous thing i've heard an artist i like say, it really is fucking embarrassing he believes this shit. I guess when you combine muh god, with muh black, you'll believe anything.

HiiPower on Section80 is actually worse for this shit

"Step off the slave ship build your own pyramid write your own hieroglyphs"

>Step off the slave ship build your own pyramid write your own hieroglyphs

No, the direct references to Nation of Islam is way worse. Egyptians = blacks is just poor education. Nation of Islam shit is actually horrible and I can't believe kendrick believes it.

Reminder that humans originated from Africa. Humans were all black at one point.

We're all kangz...

...Damn

Ayo hol up
So you be sayin
We wuz niggaz n sheit?

That has nothing to do with what OP posted. You must be a Redditor, are you r/outoftheloop? Also, your post reminds me of pic related.

The universe will never be the same to you now, will it?

Open your mind, embrace your inner KANG

what's the difference between a nigger a turk and a moor? one waz kingz, one was wizzezzz, and the other one fukced your mom.

You sound like the redditor to me (OP)

You sound like a Redditor to me

Well you overreacted to harmless talk.

>he thinks there weren't african kings
Royalty isn't some magical thing, anyone can call themselves royalty, especially if they have any kind of power over a territory.

Type in "Kendrick Israelite" in twitter

IM IN A STATE KANG OF MIND.

Man, Jokes aside this is fucking terrible. He tries so hard to get the attention of people.

reported + everyone in this thread

IM A BITCH IM A LOVER
IM A CHILD IM A MOTHER

did he reference the NoI on his new album or on HiiPower?

he became noi on this album

>manlet brags about his genetics

>black brags about his genetics

>the so-called Blacks, Hispanics, and Native American Indians, are the true children of Israel. We are the Israelites

>Hispanics
>True children of Israel

KEEPINITMACKRAKUHNM

>Kendrick on his first album

"Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity, nigga"

>Kendrick on his last two albums

"FUCK WHITEY WE WUZ KANGZ SHIET NIGGA"

What happened?

AY

AY YO

HOL UP

AY U BE S

AY SOO U BE SAYIN

THAT WE'Z KI

*inhales*

bruh u gotta be trippin if u-

ay yo

AY YO

THIS LIL

THIS NIGGUH BE SAYIN WE KIKEZ N SHEEEEEIT

CUH IM DYIN

he got woke u filthy liberal

CTHULUBLACKPUSSY#cuntzulu#

Isn't it a reactionary monarchist position to assume that royal genes are somehow superior? Really makes you think.

>taking the lyrics at face value

cmon now tell me u aren't that thicc

what was your interpretation of the Native Americans, Hispanics and Blacks are the real Israelites thing?

religious bogus.

again all ur thinking of is modern Zionism, he's talking about the very beginning of abrahamic religion and the "misconceptions"

>again all ur thinking of is modern Zionism, he's talking about the very beginning of abrahamic religion and the "misconceptions"

what does this have to do with zionism?

the modern antisemitic caricature of the jew is heavily influenced by Zionism faggot

i assume pic was related

in atlantis, they need to reproduce, the bleu lights, but when the levee breaks, you'll have no space tah tstay #yeawasnokingsthy

Out of Africa was disproved.

right, andreohn, there's also 'out of china'.
the missing link being a theological problem.

I knew this was going to be the subject of the song as soon as I read the tracklist.

Still LMAOed when I heard it.

I bet Kenny has been here and did it on purpose.

and then some evolved...

what's wrong with "royalty in my dna"

>WE WUZ KANGZ WE WUZ EGYPTIANS WE WUZ NORTH EAST AFRICANS WE WUZ WE WUZ

STFU nigger

It's literally "WE WUZ KANGS" the song.

Farrakon has gotten to him, just like hes gotten to other young black musicians

He never implied that tgough. When I heard that line all I thought was him trying to say something along the lines that everyone should be proud of their heritage/genetics

Kendrick has always been a conspiracy nut

#sonsofmichaelcainm

Reversed beats like the Beatles. I make that comparison cos this is a really dope album. New classic for sure...

lmao WHTE PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN COME UP WITH THEIR OWN GENETICS

doesnt kanye love farrakon too

He literally made a "WE WUZ KANGS" song and he didn't even try hide it. It's so fucking embarrassing. The trolls were probably not 100% serious when they spammed the WE WUZ meme about TPAB, but now it's entirely justifiable. Fuck.

>The trolls were probably not 100% serious when they spammed the WE WUZ meme about TPAB, but now it's entirely justifiable. Fuck.
It's been justifiable since Section80

Sup Forums is a fucking disease

Not an American, why do black Americans think they're from Egypt? The slaves weren't from North Africa and no one is England (were most black people originate from Ghana, Nigeria and Jamaica) say it so I'm assuming it's an American thing. The only black Egyptians were Nubians anyway.

2 shekels have been deposited into your account

lmao who is embarrassed by that