I have a locked iPhone 7. I need to bypass the lock screen. Any help?

I have a locked iPhone 7. I need to bypass the lock screen. Any help?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wikihow.com/Bypass-iPhone-Passcode
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop steal things nigger

Yeah. Get another phone.

get an android u dumb fucker

I didn't steal it I was just told to unlock it

m.wikihow.com/Bypass-iPhone-Passcode

Do you not know how to search for something on the internet retard

If the FBI couldn't crack an iPhone 5C, what makes you think you can crack an iPhone 7?

they actually did it and the tools got leaked i have no info on the tools leaked tho, your best bet is to open it desolder the memory chip and change some shit dont remember the process quite well, dude it is easier to get a new phone

Siri doesn't pop up for me.

I know they did it, but it took them close to a year and $1.3 million dollars. I highly doubt OP has that amount of time or money to spend unlocking an iPhone. I don't know if the tools got leaked or not, sounds like bullshit to me, but crazier shit has happened. Still, it sounds like far more trouble than it's worth.

Just do dfu reset

Stop lying and stop stealing , and pray they dont have the find my phone app and stop being a nigger

I took out the SIM card

That would be linked to the icloud account. Requiring a passcode.

>Press and hold the home button
>Keeping the button pressed, hold it high above your head
>Yell "ACTIVATE!" exactly 3 times
>This will unlock the screen

You have to hold it really high. It's something to do with the cell IMIE

Is this a jojo reference?

It's a trick I learned in Mexico.

Lol, you can't. Stealing high end smartphones that are locked is pointless. Unless you got the persons finger, it's pretty much a brick.

kek

I worked customer service for T-Mobile for a few months at a call centre. They were absolute shit to work for. But, they taught us a neato trick for anyone who has problems with their iPhones.

Basically you're supposed to pull your head out of your ass and get a real phone that wasn't designed for 13 year old girls/retards.

You're not going to unlock it. Best you'll get is a factory reset. If you don't know the code, the phone is a brick.

turn it in to apple nigger

Factory reset might be your only option

>Basically you're supposed to pull your head out of your ass and get a real phone that wasn't designed for 13 year old girls/retards.

now you fucked up

my professor did it in a week for 50 dollars fuck of m8

Your professor is a liar, and so are you

fuck assholes like you who steal other people's shit. why not stop being a worthless piece of shit and work for things like everyone else.

Yeah OK.

the only thing apple that makes apple good is how crazy awesome security is on there. No matter if your an android fag or linux fag everyone knows apple has the best security. So i seriously doubt your professor did such a thing.

can i at least reinstall the ios and make it a brand new phone?

You seem like the type that rightfully complains about liberals rioting, but then inexplicably bitches about them peacefully marching for some bullshit reason or another.

too bad some of their consumers are dumb enough to get hacked even with that said security

but at least we have the fappening

he could have found it but yeah most likely he stole it. I found a iPhone 6 walking home from school one day stupid cunt didnt have iCloud security on it so BINGO it was mine. I just cant use it as a phone because they blocked the serial number on it.

I didnt steal it, my friend did

T-Mobile fag here.

You can factory reset it. You'll lose all personal data on the phone (pictures, contacts, messages and logins) but it'll be a fresh boot. Just look up how to factory reset from startup on Google.

If it was reported lost or stolen then the IMEI is probably blocked so you won't be able to connect to a mobile network with almost any sim card from any provider. You'll probably just be able to use WiFi which isn't terrible, but is still pretty terrible because you should throw that phone away and get a real one. Faggot.

Hue dur. I didn't pull the trigger officer. I just held the gun.

fappening wasnt a breach in iCloud servers itself. It was just people who had terrible passwords. If the people who took the photos could have completely into the phone through iCloud they would have taken a lot more information and personal items than nude photos

give me you 100% accurate adress, so i can tell you how to unlock it

if its not locked through icloud yeah you can do that, thats what i did but if it is youre fucked

Go fuck yourself and I hope your friend gets assraped in prison

Nigger confirmed.

P r o j e c t i o n. Not him btw

i'm so glad i'm samsungfag

T-Mobile here

I used to say the until the Note 7 and the S7 started exploding. Now I stick with my Kyrocera Duraforce. I have run this thing over with my car by accident and not a scratch on it.

is the bootloader unlo... oh wait

dindu nuffin

i have the s7 for at least 7 months and i never had problems with it
only once it restarted by itself for no reason but far so good

Dump it in the toilet and get a real phone

Microwave at about 75% power for a minute....( for a 1000 watt). That should fix the lock screen.

literally impossible

I had one guy who had his S7 start smoking while it was in his pocket. Another had extreme heat issues, so much it burned a small hole in his couch.

Samsung makes a good device, but their batteries are lacking. Be careful man, and if it overheats turn it off ASAP. Shit sketches me out so much.