Second Kendrick Album Sunday

The period in DAMN. Is cut off on the front and back, is it incomplete?
SounwaveTDE tweets, “But what if I told you... that's not the official version..”
Followed by a picture of Morpheus from The Matrix.
In the reflection of his glasses it shows him holding one pill in each hand, blue and red.
Kendrick’s picture on Spotify has changed to him in front of a blue bricked wall.
On The Heart Part IV Kendrick says, “I said it's like that, dropped one classic, came right back 'Nother classic, right back My next album, the whole industry on a ice pack With TOC, you see the flames”
He just dropped DAMN., and he’s coming right back to drop another classic.
TOC = The Other Color
First song of DAMN. Is Blood (Red). Crip (Blue) matches the blue brick theme, and is also “the other color.”
Kendrick dies in DAMN.
DAMN. Is released on Good Friday, the same day Jesus did.
Jesus was resurrected 3 days later on Easter Sunday.
Kendrick’s album of him resurrecting may release Sunday.
Initial reports of DAMN. Showing up on iTunes showed a release date of 4/16 (Easter Sunday) before it was changed to 4/14.
The M on the DAMN. Cover could represent the Devils horns above Kendrick.
If the other album is NATION, the O would be above Kendrick representing a Halo.
The first track listens like, “Is it wickedness? Is it weakness? You decide. Are we gonna live, or die?”
Is Kendrick saying that we can decide which album we want to believe? DAMN, the one where he dies, or NATION. The one where he lives?
Track list anagram is “DEATH 2 THE LEADER”

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/CardoGotWings/status/852751484005400577
youtube.com/watch?v=kPu9QPp685U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kendrick is reddit as fuck desu

You have to be 18 to use Sup Forums buddy

funny you say this when majority of Kendrick's fans are

Jesus H Christ, you Sir are a genius

Hating popular music is a middle school level music philosophy

Most of that, aside from the lyrical analysis, sounds plausible but who knows. It's interesting for sure.

lmao no, you're stuck with DAMN I know its shit but just accept it

I don't hate popular music, I hate shit music that is pushed so hard by shills
Kendrick has objectively a bad voice, mediocre lyrics and repetitive music

but what if

we got a whole board for "but what if" how about you fuck off to there

Well done OP, I'm serious, good job. Would be amazing if you turned out to be right, and you gathered some potential hints. Let's see what happens

>shills
Don't you have a containment board?

lol nah you just hate popular music

but what if i don't want to

Damn.............

>>>/reddit/

Just once I want the King of Limbs Part 2 meme to be real. Beach House almost did it, but they were a few months apart.

FUTURE

mask off

do you really think this nigga smart enough to do that, or even had the time to write and record TWO bangers?

Fuck. I forgot that literally just happened. Justin Timberlake kind of did it too, but only the first one was good.

So this is the redpilled album (black Israelites) and the next one is the bluepill full of BLM anthems?

I really hope so because honestly I am really underwhelmed. And it would fit with the good Friday theme with Jesus and all that. There is also a heavier theme of God and Christianity in this album.

Explain how this album is redpilled?

>I'm not a politician
>I'm not bout a religion
>I'm an Israelite
>don't call me black no more
>that word is only a color
>it ain't facts no more

Reversed beats like the Beatles. I make that comparison cos this is a really dope album. New classic for sure

I don't get the Israelite metaphor. Is there somewhere I can read about it I don't want to just ask for gibs

>thas right
>redpilled

>listen to first song
Oh I can see this will be some oppression bullshit.
>second song starts playing
WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIET
>close it and go back to listening to Kanye

Who /disappointed/ here?

>listening to Kanye

>>close it and go back to listening to Kanye
the point of kanyes music is going right over your head uh

He's a massive fan of 2Pac who from all intents and purposes planned to drop an album 7 days after Makaveli. The 7 day period was a constant for him. Imagine Kendrick lives that concept and does it in 3?

However, during FEAR. he says these '14 tracks, carried out over wax, searching for resolutions, until somebody get back' the song is literally about him now. So we might have a long pause before new Kendrick, as he's looking for specific answers either from us the fans, a metaphorical answer from God or something else.

Has anyone listened to DAMN in reverse yet? He references it many times and so many sounds appear in reverse. Something MUST be hidden in here.

decent bait

Uh... Guys on GOD. He said he's selling verses to Jay Z.

''Laughing to the bank like, HAA HAA''

its a jesus analogy my man. fits in with the second album theory

>le redpill
No, King kendrick isn't going to use some shitty meme from a shitty Norwegian stamp collecting forum.

At the end in reverse he dies. This is the second time he specifically has himself killed in the album and the 4th time in all his albums. I think he's having success paranoia, like Biggie and Tupac did. It's actually very sad.

guys... red and blue...

Can you name the other 3 times?

He dies at the beginning and end of DAMN. He dies during the speech on TPAB and he dies during During Dying of Thirst on GKMC. The whole point of the first album is that his homies repent after he dies.

>Track list anagram is “DEATH 2 THE LEADER”
>The period in DAMN. Is cut off on the front and back, is it incomplete?

goddamn this fucking bait

>Obejctively a bad a voice
Top kek my dude
>Mediocre lyrics
What even is TPAB. I can respect people not liking the album, but tracks like "U - Wesleys Theory - The Black The Berry" have faaaaaaaaaar from mediocre lyrics
>Reptitive Music
DAMN. TPAB and GKMC all sound extremly different. I dunno what drug you on desu, but it has to be some strong shit, to be this delusional

second album will be shit

*wont exist

you telling me i dont have freedom of speech?

WE

YOU HAVE TO BE 18 TO USE Sup Forums BUDDY

GO BACK TO TUMBLR

anybody seeing this guy not allowing me my constitutional right, the freedom of speech? anybody else seeing this right now?

(You)

King of Limbs flashbacks

This is a private website, you have no "freedom of speech"

Go read the first amendment again

GOT

ROYALTY

Welp, I hope Vince Staples won't disappoint at least.

next album is gonna be called GOD

there's no reason kendrick would name a fucking album DAMN if he didn't have ana ce up his sleeve

this album is DAMN good AHAHAHAH i'm fucking brilliant

Nope, no new album on Easter. This album is complete the way it is and needs no followup. It's about him getting shot and dying. As he's dying, his life is flashing before his eyes and he recalls all of the prominent emotions he's felt throughout his life. Notice that there isn't a song called "HAPPINESS." or "JOY.". Kendrick is sad and wants to neck himself. This album was a cry for help.

DAMN
NATION

newer albums are always listed first, ie on spotify or itunes

so i would expect damn to be the second word in the string.

btw tpab is better if he doesn't deliver on the easter thing

WHERES MA MOTHER FUCKING DOMINOES

You are the voice of a generation.

>14 million listeners on Spotify
>people who talk about his new album on a music board are shills

First song on the album is a fuck you to the media irresponsibly twisting facts to suit their agenda. That's pretty redpilled.

Red/blue pill is pop culture originating from the Matrix, the movie. Not a Sup Forums meme.

Why is this thread so reddit.honestly just read the post's it's extremely reddit in here.Is Kendrick now reddit tier

hahahah

You're like, the only person who doesn't browse Reddit.

U misinformed on dying of thirst that song is from three perspectives the one that gets capped is from the perspective of his friend that serves as the driving force behind gkmc

YO! THE WOMAN THAT KILLS KENDRICK IN THE INTRO BLOOD IS LUCIFER!!! "HAVE YOU LOST SOMETHING", HAS THE FALLEN FUCKING ANGLE LOST SOMETHING!!! HOLY SHIT, K.DOT YOU KING

DESU if this theory was true, I highly highly doubt he would do it so that it matches up on fucking itunes. Everyone knows that Damn is out, if a second album came out everyone would know it came out after Damn

>constitutional right
Confirmed underage if you think that has anything to do with the constitution.

that's what people are theorizing - that the one on Sunday is his resurrection

i don't follow
never in any lore is the devil blind

Damn. God

God Damn.

both of these work

That scene in the HUMBLE video where Kendrick is Jesus in the last supper. Fuck, it all adds up.

The reason there's a period at the end of Damn is so that people read it as God Damn.

She's blinded by her own ego, that was her falling

Thanks for letting us know you aren't literate as well.

She's metaphorically blind m8, that's enough, add this to the sticky!!!

mobile.twitter.com/CardoGotWings/status/852751484005400577

This is the producer of GOD.

Mike Will Made It tweeted out the same shit before HUMBLE dropped. Is this basically confirmation?

Ight it's definitely happening

youtube.com/watch?v=kPu9QPp685U

This is the part in FEAR, reversed. It is a reference to Jesus in the cross asking ''Father why have you forsaken me?''.

Resurrection coming on Sunday boys.

GKMC is about Kendrick and his friends coming to accept Dave's death and learning from it.

It's obviously Lady Justice who lost her scales

wtf is going on???? no way he made two fucking albums, Damn already feels fairly complete and polished

I was 100% sure this was all bullshit but I don't know now. Really doubt he would be able to drop two albums.

>he dies during During Dying of Thirst on GKMC
No, he doesn't.

The version of humble has skips in it?

I'm kindav buying the Double Album theory. Duality is a major theme from the track listings to the "Ying Yang" symbolism throughout.

Makes more sense it would be GOD DAMN instead of damn nation
your meme halo theory even works with that aswell

Imagine the second album is called GOD and has a song called DAMN. on it. Also, ENVY. HATE. RAGE. DISHONOR. LUCY.

I'm going to smack the shit out of you

Tony Montana dies in the end.
Replace the green DAMN. with the red DAMN. from the other album cover, and you get something that resembles the cover of Scarface in colors.

I hope GOD. ends with JOY. so K. could die a happy death [spoiler] or live a happy life, y'know since I would assume it's going in reverse ;n; [/spoiler]

wouldn't say it's reddit but it is very corny

Taking bets on the "second album" being a long ass music video AKA visual album.