Newest employee is a nignog. Hasn't stolen yet so I can't fire him, might as well have some fun first...

Newest employee is a nignog. Hasn't stolen yet so I can't fire him, might as well have some fun first. Have to use phone and show him data off it for work, dubs chooses my background.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this for obv reasons
sorry you have to work with one, as lomg as he knows how to work they can be tolerable

He hasn't wrecked a truck or a forklift yet, but it's only been a week. Give it time, he'll fuck it up somehow

jesus christ, lady, how many tater tots do you need to pop out before you figure it out and get that thing sewn shut

underrated post

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M

3:39

Niiice

winrar

niiice

>truck or forklift
>works shit ass manual labor job
>thinks he's superior to anyone
>maxed_out_at_HS_diploma.png

Man, what a throwback.

I was on the net when goatse.cx was first registered...

Whenever I see this picture it brings me back to a simpler time, where the net was like the wild west, man it was great back then!

Wignar

Well fuck, that was quicker than I had hoped.

OP delivers, but takes forever with screenshot thanks to 2mb file limit.

I worked his job 10 years ago when I was still in college. I manage the entire branch and so graphic design at night. Kys.

Sooooo, you actually got an education and you're still an ignorant shit stain?

Lol that's even more sad bro. Enjoying being worthless

ITT: tiny dick op

I could have just not hired the dude. At least I give people a chance and don't jump on the immediate cuck conclusion. It's the internet, get used to it.

>give people a chance
>certain he'll mess up
>tries to fuck with the dude by asking Sup Forums to help him pull some 7th grade ass antics

Lol boi you bout ass retarded as they come. I hope you dont have friends.