You break your leg and go to hospital

You break your leg and go to hospital
How much do you pay in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicaid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I pay for the bandages and other disposables.

Nothing

$5 million + tip

Everything

But the treatment is bad

50 dollars which is standard for ER visits on most insurance plans paid through an employer or free if you are a worthless nigger on medicaid

My neighbor had a fever 3 days ago and a doctor treated her so good she died 2 two hours after it.

Haha, good luck. The hospital will charge an assload and your insurance copay will 'only' be $150-$200. You'll get a separate bill from the doctors for their time, possibly another $100-$200 copay. Plus any x-rays Plus the cost of getting the cast.

So you end up paying $600 or $700 and the insurance pays some absurd amount

Kek

How do you guys deal with such high costs?
Do you take up loans?

That's way too fucking much. Here, we have a cap at about 300 dollars per year. After that you get a free card.

probably like $50 for conservative treatment with plaster molding (months for recovery)

$1000 for bolting surgery with a titanium rod (2 weeks for recovery)

The NHS is good for emergency treatment but I also pay £32 a month for BUPA, their after care is much better.

$3o or so at urgent care.

41,70€

You could always just not pay.

I got the titanium rod treatment for free, or through taxes if you like. Works better, desu, because nobody saves up 1000 dollars specifically for breaking a leg.

I'd only have to pay $20-35 dollars total... I don't know where he got the 500-700$ amount from.

Nothing if I go to a public hospital or nothing if I go to private hospital because I have insurance.

If I have a job, like $100. If I don't have a job, like $15,000+

To add to this, I have a great insurance plan and don't have to worry about paying boatloads of €€€ for medical treatment and I live close to two of some of the best medical facilities and personnel in the world.

0€

Nothing if you're insured.
It's not difficult to have insurance since even the unemployed do get it if they can be arsed to visit the job center once in three months. However, some elastic-free market enterprises don't pay the employees' insurance which might end up badly if you get your jaw dislocated and would require a surgery + a stay in a hospital, which happened to my friend and cost him around one monthly salary iirc

Treatment visit is 30 EUR no matter what you do

You don't sound like a free country judging by that, considering your boss can fire you if he spergs out over your politics or something.

In most cases you end up paying 1/3 or half the fees as Japanese schools, companies and the government offer multiple insurances to cover them.

Also it's so much easier to save up money when the taxation system is far from as brutal as yours. (I heard more than half of your income is taken and basic family cars cost like jet fighters over there in Nordic countries)

Top notch.

Not him, but we don't want government provided and run healthcare and we certainly do NOT want more taxes.

you have to pay for the insurance unless you're employed or on gibs me dat

~70% of my income for the rest of my life

Not half. I pay 35% and get back a fairly generous amount each year.

But you want free speech without your employer hanging over your shoulder.

Because our healthcare is fucked up we make a shitload of more money due to reduced taxes. I understand you're trying to trigger with the freedom buzzword but you should understand that our system works perfectly, and we have the best hospitals in the world. But you have to have a job. I'll tell you from personal experience, the American system is social Darwinism to the maximum.

5€ if you stay there 1 day
10€ if you stay there 2 days
up until 50€ for 10 days.

If you stay for 11 days, it's free, though.

Not sure if those are the actual values, but it's something like that. This is to discourage hypochondriacs and keep hospitals emptier. You also don't have to pay pronto, you get a card in the mail.

you could always stop bombing arabs, just saying

But then we'd all have to bomb them instead.

Let them at it, mate.

>you could always stop bombing arabs, just saying
Now look in the mirror and repeat this to yourself

No, we wouldn't.

>ISIL originated as Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad in 1999, which pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda and participated in the Iraqi insurgency following the 2003 invasion of Iraq by Western forces

I pay half my paycheck already for medicare for others and wait for 10 months to get treatment

Literally what does that have to do with anything at all with this subject.

Furthermore, do you know how peaceful the world is? And do you understand that it is because of us? That it is because we would be willing to fight and die for other people? Open a history book kiddo. We have to kill those Arabs. Because if we don't we would look weak, and other countries would start getting ideas about war. Hell, without us can you even guess how many countries Russia would've invaded and conquered? Do you think Japan would still exist with China that pissed off?

Fuck you, go back to school.

But not all companies offer health insurance

you do nothing but stir shit

Correct, if you work at a grocery store or you pick up trash in mall you do not get health insurance. If you have a decent job - you do.

Do I need to report you to a higher government? You should be careful with outright support of terrorist organizations.

Typically a shitty part time job doesn't which leaves medicaid to pick up the slack. Companies are required to offer health insurance to full time employees

>You should be careful with outright support of terrorist organizations.
That would make me the US government

Don't know what planet you are on but I was merely pointing out that Russia is bombing shit in an arab country right now

Thank you America for making the world a safer place

But then that might explain why you have dindus and commies thrashing your cities, and someone has to do those shitty jobs too. Do they not have a right to health care?

Just to clarify, I have no idea if these people actually make an effort to improve their situation, but I would say they should not have to die in the streets because they have a shitty job.

Alright that's enough you(s) Slovene trash.

You're welcome, we are truly the chosen ones to lead this world

Okay, so you do have some kind of system for the lower class. But where do these 3000 dollar bills come from?

It's not my fault you're a retard. The army lives on welfare, stop stirring shit give less welfare to the military. Imagine the taxes then. Oh boyo!!!!!

Apparently you know nothing about the American healthcare system
Hospitals are required to treat patients whether they can pay or not. Also for the 100th time
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicaid

It seems to me like Americans are tired of leading the world

0 if I want amputation, 5000 if I want it fixed

We are one of the most powerful countries in history and the richest in the world just behind China.

If you cannot survive here, you have a problem. Also, the Federal healthcare, Medicaid, covers them. But not well. If you break a bone - sure. If you have some serious, weird disease that only 5 doctors in the world know about, you die.

>where do these 3000 dollar bills come from?
Faggots on Reddit

Maybe that's why Americans are so good at fund raising. Many of them seem to be about the treatment of one person.

It's possible that they may have been hurt far away from home. Insurance companies have their own networks. If you get treatment outside of the network you wind up with charges that could be in the thousands of dollars.

Zilch
Treatment is good
But you spend hours and days waiting

Fucking hate that. I want treatment NOW.

I used to never have major health problems but last year I fucked up two timest. Thanks to Obamacare and credit card churning (got sum signup bonuses) I don't owe over $100,000. I also got treatment same day and the surgeries where quick to schedule less than 4 hours.

Thanks Obama

Why would do that? The more bombs dropped on A-rabs the better

Thanks americans

you dont
you jump off a ledge since it takes your life savings

Nothing. Treatment is well, too. But taxes are fucking heavy.

200kr (like $25)

Nothing

>because nobody saves up 1000 dollars specifically for breaking a leg.
Rewarding those who refuse to plan and care for themselves.

the average european would never understand this

It's this weird vestigial anglo/protestant individualism and general settler larping

>vestigial
No.

Well I got charged $1000 for being in an ambulance so I'm pretty sure it'll be even more than that

Why should I care for myself when I can delegate some of my duties to the government?

Did you not have insurance? That seems like way too much money

Our ambulance and emergency rescue service are free for everybody except for idiots aka sportsmen who get themselves injured while doing dangerous stupid things.

Because independence and self dependency should be traits that are encouraged.

Independence is important only when you're living on your own in the middle of a forest. We live in a society so we might as well make a good use of it.

Nothing.
And by nothing I mean 16,6% of my income every month.

>positive rights
Lol

>Russia
Look at his flag again, then go sit in the corner.

Oh, you're serious? I'm the person you asked to and I didn't reply, I thought you were joking because you phrased it like how an american would sarcastically make that "point."

You said it yourself, delegate your duties. It's your duties, not someone else's.

Also, most systems where you want to "delegate your duties" you also force your neighbor to delegate his duties. It's anti-freedom. Here the idea: you should get to make your own choices. And then you get to reap the reward of your choices, or suffer the consequences. You don't get to infringe on your neighbor simply due to your unwillingness to take responsibility for yourself.

Everyone here is told growing up how important an emergency fund is. It's their job to make one, and we tax people /much less/ so their ability to make one is improved! Yet when something bad befalls them and their bank account is empty but they have expensive shoes, expensive cell phone data plans, large flatscreen TVs mounted to their walls and all sorts of other shit, who is to blame? They are. The problem is them, not that the government didn't act as a surrogate parent, doling out money for necessities to them as a sort of allowance.

There are people who literally are in debt for things they refused to plan for, and say that people telling them to sell their TV to do so is unreasonable. "I should be able to spend all my money on alcohol but not plan for the consequences of alcoholism! I should be able to have the most shiny new iPhone no matter what! Why should I need to pay for an immunization! I SHOULD be able to blow my money on pay-per-view TV and movie nights without having to worry about the possibility of my old car needing repairs! Who wants to save for repairs when I can pay for entertainment?!"

This is a pretty good in depth question about American society.

I wouldn't even get treated because you can't find a doctor who speaks English in this shithole.

If I did, it'd probably be free though (covered by mandatory insurance).

I hope if Americans look inside to ask themselves about this issue, they decide we should toughen up and demand freedom, and not decide that freedom is too big of a burden and demand the government take over another basic aspect of individual autonomy.

>Getting sick/hurt ever
lmao@u weak cucks.

+200 euro bribe to avoid waiting list
-5 euros of my social safety tax being put to work
+50ish euros for the procedure
total comes up to 245ish jewros

But those hospitals will give you a bill for that, no? So the problem isn't "people dying from injuries because they can't pay for treatment" but rather "people going broke because they have no way to bay their medical bills".

Why are there publicly funded police forces in your country? Anyone who plans ahead could hire private security instead. A well functioning marketplace would encourage competition and bring the costs of security down for everyone.

Or schools.

I have no idea how people manage to emigrate from Russia to USA. That mentality is completely foreign to us.

pls restore soviet union

I would answer these questions, but you're not interested in having a legitimate conversation or exploration of these ideas. All you do is try and come to the table with your best "gotcha!" comments and rhetorical questions. I've bet you've won a lot of super serious internet arguments with those elite tactics.

nothing

nothing

Underrated answer

this

Antifaggots are far worse in any European country than here, even then they keep their rioting and chimping to leftist states and cities Like Cali, Oregon, Chicongo or DC.