Nostalgia thread

Nostalgia thread.

Post your best stuff. Nothing after 1999.

I was born in 1998 and I did this at school tho

you are nostalgic for little kids?

The ever growing fears of Y2K.

Fuck, man. Born in 89, and I LOVED this shit. It was like a magical world inside that colorful dome, filled with giggling children and hope.

Wtf is this? US, here. Our school trays were rectangular.

This picture made me make the face on the right.

Fuck, user. How old ARE you? Is that the first generation of Trapper Keeper?

Yeah they are the UK ones, no idea why they decided to make them into some weird shape.

Comme ça?

It looks like a lemon. I mean. If you're trying to entice kids, why would you pick a fucking sour fruit of all things...?

Almost 30. This was closer to the TK I had.

That's better! Ahhh. Ours didn't have as many compartments, though. But yeah. Shit. A tan one of those would put me back in middle school. That and Purity cartons.

Fuck yeah. Instead of commenting on everything I'm gonna come back with some gold. Back shortly.

Good on ya. Nice dubs.

Ah yes, I remember the 90s
Back then people in my high school would pull these types of silly pranks all the time

Pogs

Everything about that videogame was/is gold

Still listening to the soundtracks in 2017, which are fucking good for a game of that time

Real test of age here

Friday a.k.a. Pizza Day. Chocolate milk, first come, first served.

Anyway, who got the Motts. Nobody. Why? Because Motts sucked.

Oh fuck! Forgot about these! Before candy cigarettes were turned to candy sticks. Good times.

Best music is Stickerbrush Symphony.

Shiiiitttttttttttt

Bramble blast* and yeah dude that song used to give me brain shivers

Here's my favourite in this particular order

>Bramble Blast
>Lava Lagoon
>Mining Melancholy

All songs are awesome tho

Ya'll member Air Raiders?
Shit was tight yo

Looks waterproo- AHHH FUCK! MOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, I remember collecting these as kid. They had tazo plastic pouches folders to put them in.

ahhh.... the good old days....

I worked at an elementary school until 2011, they still do this

Why were Looney Tunes so fucking popular in the '90s? Seems like they were everywhere. People wore fucking jean jackets with them on it. I still don't get it.

Awww that was terrifying but also the shit.

I'm 33 and I remember these well. Looking back, it's like, "fucking hell we were marketed pure sugar processed trash back then and fucking LOVED it and our parents didn't give a rats ass about the future cancer it will cause us."

I love the powerglove! It's so bad

Lol

My first crush

Ah yes. Good one.

Where did these come from? Seems like burger King or some shit

Damn it, you got me.

I have a hypothetical question for the people in this thread, that's been puzzling me because I can't figure out what the likely answer to it is: Do you think that if you were sent back in time to your first day of kindergarden (at age 5) into your five year old body (but retaining all your knowledge, memories and skills of the present) that within a month of being back you'd be able to convince another five year old girl to let you pee in her mouth? I know that certain things like, trying to touch someones foot for example, could be easily done, and some things, like getting another kid to cut their arm off, would be impossible. But with an adult's intelligence and a 5 year olds body, could you reasonably pull this off? Share your thoughts.

>"I don't wanna wait for my Trapper Keeper to be overrr"

So cool. I can still taste that awful awful bubble gum just looking at this.

Fucking KEK

That is funny shit right therr

I absolutely loved TMNT back then. The action figures were amazing. Everybody had or knew somebody that had Donatello detective

Seek professional help.

Lmao. xD

crossfiuh

crossfiuh

CROSSFIIIIIIAAAAAAHHHHHHH

these were always at the playground!

the fuckin finger killer

b-b-but, you were the professional help that I was seeking.

WTF man?

the toy that everyone got but nobody wanted.

"Hi kids we're home early"

This gum used to piss me the fuck off. Flavor would last a minute tops.

fucking moralfags. This is why Sup Forums has gone to shit. Not even being able to answer a hypothetical question because it offends them. kys.

i would still play pogs today

This guy fucks

Bramble Blast was the name of the level. Stickerbrush Symphony was the name of the tune.

Oh man! He was the best one! I even had him as an alternate character "Sam Spade" and he'd go around solving mysteries with all the other toys. If toy story was real that Donatello was loving it. Until we got to mid teenage age and we all blew up most the toys with pipe bombs while the Count from Sesame Street counted how many people died.

Who remembers

i need god tier flash games pls

anybody remember stick rpg? Flash trek?

I loeved riding bikes back then. Do kids even ride bikes until sunset anymore? :'(

Kek

he said nothing after 1999, faggot!

I did

anybody out ther remember dark crystal?

The original ugly one, with the dick-pickle nose.

Got me.

OG detected. Lost hard.

I used to do this alot. Used to go down the bush with our bikes & shovels & build dirt jumps.
I now look at my life & I'm not incredibly fucking lazy.