6 movies Rian Johnson suggested cast/crew watch before filming Star Wars EP VIII: "Gunga Din" (1939), "Sahara" (1943)...

>6 movies Rian Johnson suggested cast/crew watch before filming Star Wars EP VIII: "Gunga Din" (1939), "Sahara" (1943), "Twelve O'Clock High" (1949), "The Bridge on the River Kwai" (1957), "Letter Never Sent" (1960), & "Three Outlaw Samurai" (1964)

>Suggests kinos
>All his movies are flicks

Why do directors do this?

He wasn't suggesting to watch kino since no one in their right minds wants to watch kino.

he suggested movies, not kino or films

Dudes gotta eat

>implying stars wars is anything other than flicks

I thought the same thing. It's sad when directors think actors or actresses are anything more than vapid normies.

I think Hollywood directors know more about actors than some jerkoff on a Moroccan shadow puppet bulletin board.

That's pretty obvious given how hilariously on the nose these new star wars films seems to be when it comes to the samurai parallels to classic films, I mean jesus christ they have actual samurais now.

does he scold them when he finds out they didn't take his "suggestion"?

fuck this nerd

Looper was pretty good, I hope he saves the franchise.

too bad it wasn't the 2005 Sahara, that was pure kineaux

Didn't know he had directed some breaking bad eps

>ozymandias
OH WOW
>fly
........fuck.

Well meme'd Reddit, HA HA HA HA HA.

HAVE ALL MUH UPBOATS FOR LE EBIN WIN xdddd

shuttup faggot, fly fucking sucked.

I think fly is the best episode of Breaking Bad.

>12 o clock high

Great taste lads

I haven't seen any of these but Brick was swell

The insecurity on this board today is fucking palpable.
>REEEEEEEEE YOU'RE ALL REDDIT EVERYTHING YOU LIKE IS SHIT FORCING MYSELF TO CONSTANTLY BE CONTRARIAN KEEPS ME FROM DROWNING IN A POOL OF MY OWN SELF-LOATHING I'M A DENSE TEENAGER WITH NO FRIENDS ANYONE THAT POINTS THIS OUT IS PROJECTING REDDIT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT REDDIT NEWFAG SUMMER REEEEEEEEEE MOM WHERE'S MY FUCKING FRENCH FRIES HAVE GONE COLD THERE'S NO ICE IN MY SODA REEEEEEEEEEEE

What did I mean by this?

Worth a watch then? I like Gregory Peck.

>6 movies JK Abrams suggested cast/crew watch before filming Star Wars EP VII "La Jetee" 1962, " The Godfather Part 2" (1976), "Eraserhead (1980), "Eyes Wide Shut" (1999), "City of God" (2002) & "The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

>Suggests kinos
>All his movies are flicks
Why do directors do this?

Yeah. My favourite Peck movie by far.