Tana Mongoloid

>Tana Mongoloid
>YouTuber

Decides to take on iDubbz. Gets blasted. It's up to us to destroy this bitches channel and make her an hero. You're not my personal army, Sup Forums, you never have been, but this shit is too funny to pass up. Get in here. Let's blast her Twitter. Let's blast her YouTube. Let's blast her Facebook. I'm calling raid. I'M CALLING RAID.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCR1D15p_vdP3HkrH8wgjQRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you. I'm doing this because I want to, not because you told me to.

Bump

Looks like we have a mission bois, praise kek.

She is a bit of a lying cunt. we could just go on her recent videos and just comment nigger since she hates it apparently

sounding the doot

Thy will be done.
Way ahead of you, homie.

S A Y N I G G E R !

You have my banana

her comment section is a gold mine right now

but its ok when she says it right ?

lets roll out boys

rodger dodger

Ah that is a definitely funnier than just saying nigger any other ideas we should have a similar idea so we aren't just saying random shit

fuck off with ur gay ass raid shit

It's been many moons since I've seen Sup Forums rally behind a cause. I'd be honored to fight by your side. You have my bow.

>iDubbz
You niggerfaggot

you dont have to join. move along

we get it you "like pretty blonde girl on picture screen" but she has it coming

FUCK OFF, IDDUBZ
not your personal army
to hell with your youtube drama, fight your own "battles"

we are happy to have you Sup Forumsrother

he already won. this is just salt in the wounds

see this

Bumb

You need to catch yourself up, fuckface

Die pls

watch?v=6TjMgvLyxMA

Live sub count.

>YouTube

Fuck off.
iDubz and his personal army of fucking retards suck.
Him, the fat fuck, maxmoefoe, and filthy frank can have a fucking 4-way, thats literally what they fucking do when they collab.

Jerk eachother off. And you OP, can fucking take the bukkake. Fuck off.

Megumin

Don't want to raid? Leave the thread. Nobody is forcing you to stay.

hey thats pretty gud

Good argument you have there. Stay mad you stupid fucking faggot.

>not my post or idea

Same fag here, the "video" could be something really simple. Personally what I think would be best, is to just say that she fought a black women while screaming nigger at her and it was caught on camera and her network took the video down. We're spreading news to fight censorship

Will do, cunt.

LMAO KYS

First I think he prefers "fat cunt" not "fat fuck", Second why did you not give any credit to how to basic he is a major part of the production, lastly fuck off nigger

shes saying shes gonna to an apology vid. oh man this gon be gud. lets see how many times she'll try to play the victim

You're raging mad friendo

Source?? It's too late though tbh. If there's a YouTube taboo, it's do NOT fuck with Frank, iDubbz, Max or H3H3.

Why would you give her even more attention? What are you fucking retarded?

ok well she didnt say video but im assuming its how she'll go about it. but its on her twitter

through the whole video?

idubbbz said she was predictable. what him prove it.

>part me feels like raiding cause it's been a while
>but part of me also doesn't give a shit about youtube drama

Call to arms.

OP is an underage b& sperg

do we have a hashtag to post under?

i hate these fucking youtube cunts that are only popular because theyre pretty. don't call her a nigger, tell her to kill herself, like she so often tells other people. heck, she might actually do it just to prove a point.

I've never fought alongside Sup Forums before. This is exciting!

"What him prove it" if you mean when did he prove it he assumed that she would make a video about and she would lie about the situation and what happend during it.

dude i fucking know. she has nothing to really say or do in her vids. i truly dont understand how people like her, and then her going on "tour" and for what ?

OP here. Nice I've created an official operation. Haven't done that in yeeeears.
We'll do #OPMongoloid

#saynigger

Yeah because those guys will say lots of mean things! Like bummer man.

Fucks sake OP.
All these YouTube "beefs" are fake you moron.

If idiot 1 has a million viewers per day, and idiot 2 has a million viewers per day, if they make a deal with each other to "have drama", each side's viewers will watch the opposing videos and each YouTube faggit now has 2 million viewers per day and just doubled their income.

They are exploiting your stupidity, It's all fake.

#niggerlivesmatter

Any theme to this raid, or are we just coming in to tweet obscenities?

Yeah it's the lowest kind of drama, but this bitch cried over iDubbz saying nigger. We can definitely get her to hero.

that was a huge surprise to me too, that there were actually people there. and selling her shitty tshirts and shit? holy shit that's some cringe

so how did leafy do after his beef?

She's a hypocritical SJW. We gotta get her off her horse.

You can just see how fucking low-bred she is. Of course she's a coal burner.

I'm not a kid.
I don't follow YouTube or wrestling.

Very profitably I would assume

im gay

i dont think it's totally fake. it's exaggerated as fuck, and the extra views are absolutely a bonus, but there is some real hatred and butthurt going on in a lot of these beefs. kinda like east coast vs west coast rappers.

Nah he's legit anti-PC anti-SJW. He probably hates this bitch.

someone should make some webms of her saying nigger and spam the shit out of her with them.

brillant

Genius. Dubz checked.

Exclaim African American!
Target locked on. Let's fuck her up boys.

Needs to happen, yes.

so why are you here then ? since you dont seem to care

DUB CONFIRMS KEK WILLS IT

(#^.^#;)>

>samefagging this hard

Duba the thrutsa

idubbbz destroyed this fucking thot whore

OPMONGOLOID?

Nope. I'm only in there like 6 times.

i hate it when you retards claim same fag and makes me have to screen grab, fuck you cunt

im only there 42 times. he thought he got someone, what a joke

#OPMongoloid

kek

>Never heard of her.
>Watch her nigger video
>takes 3 minutes to get to the points
>repeats thing she literally just said
>constantly stops the flow to tell her fans she loves them
>'you lot are my besties'
>jump cuts every two wordseparate
>jump cuts to repeat last said word
>2.5million subscribers

Hah. Shows him, right? People replying to a raid thread? They MUST be samefagging. I'm so lonely :( nobody replies to my threads.

Kek

But you did samefag 4 times so user kinda has a point

OP here, yeah I never heard of her before today either, but she done did it now. I'm tired of pieces of shit on YouTube. I'm tired of SJWs.

Nice try, but I know you did some photoshop magic.

Oh shit is there a rule that you can only post once per thread??

Bump

Welcome to youtube, user. It only gets worse

wtf you missed some of my asshole

you mean engaging in the thread? are you fucking stupid? new baby spotted

i guess im what you fags call a newfag, i think
i come to Sup Forums to do some raids after watching youtube.com/channel/UCR1D15p_vdP3HkrH8wgjQRw so how do i join in what do i have to do, cause that youtuber prob gonna do a story on this raid

dubs check't.
Also keep harassing this whore.

seriously guy.

ian already smacked the shit outta her. just let it go. if she responds it'll be leafy 2.0.

Holy shit lmao
Filthy meme Sup Forumsro