Any weedbros on tonight? How about a green thread. Show me your smoking utensils

Any weedbros on tonight? How about a green thread. Show me your smoking utensils.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm2cY36XqDc&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some grand daddy purple I taking a dab of

youtube.com/watch?v=dm2cY36XqDc&t=2s

Any legal state guys wanna tell me how my home grown looks? I know looks aren't everything, but do my buds look like mids?

i like toking but dabs get me way too high

nice china glass OP

Have to get tested in about 2 weeks for a promotion after smoking pretty much every day for about 5 years. Living vicariously through you guys.

on a tolerance break myself, 4 year smoker, good luck Sup Forumsro

WAfag here. Looks great user. Assuming it's cured nicely and smokes nice as well it looks like some top shelf buds. Something that could go for 15-19 bucks a gram around Seattle.

Gotta try this train wreck. Personal favorite. Taste like candy

Thanks. Glad to know I could make it in the US of A. I'm from northern Europe.

Gets the job done jellyfag and it was cheap

Can't wait til the promotion though.It's worth it. I'll celebrate a couple weeks in to the promotion and keep it responsible. Really excited for that tolerance break.

Medical patient btw. Really sucks that it's not federally legal. I have a chronic illness/disease in which marijuana actually helps my quality of life. Never gone in to work stoned etc...

Is that what Steve Haines called the "toilet cleaner"?

>legal STATE
>from northern europe
>implying it's actually shit you've grown too

Sounds like he understands how legal marijuana works in America. I could believe he grew it himself assuming he has a really really great set up and has been doing this for years.

Bongs or joints? Bong here

I did grow everything I've posted. But I got arrested a week ago and lost all my equipment and seeds (The seeds piss me off the most).

Come to America user. What you do can be legal and you can make a lot of money if what you post truly is your product.

Joints or blunts
>inb4 nigger
Not a nigger

I'm scared of the US because of all the Trump stuff that's going on. And I saw a tv show yesterday called "first week in" which made me respect your legal system even less.

I mean the cops here don't really care about weed, I got out after three days and was fined 300~ euros (300-400$) for 20 plants.

But I hope that weed well be legalized everywhere in the future.

This looks like absolute fire dude

a Bodhi Granola Funk bud after harvest.

Thank you, it's Sannie's Sugar Punch.

Straight or thick blunts? I like em thin and straight, on the odd occasion I smoke a joint

There is really no reason to be scared of all the trump hubbalub. He causes a great stir of things but it's nothing out of the ordinary. You can make a lot of money over here doing what you do and I'm someone who would fucking love to smoke it. But if you would rather live it out dodging cops and dealing with shady fucks or whatever you do I respect that.

Thicc as fuck

Blunts do not equal joints

Those cellulose papers are nice, but you gotta fill em up to the maximum or they'll wrinkle when you inhale and you'll have a hard time getting any smoke. But 99% of time I use a double honeycomb bong with a "vortex disc" and an active carbon adapter under the bowl.

Pics?

These are some of the most beautiful plants I've ever seen

Meant to type straight joints* or thick blunts.. blunts arent my favorite the leaf fucks my throat up
Sounds heavy man, I think the perc or "extra" that does the most in terms of cooling and thinning smoke is an ice catcher, every bong I buy gotta have one, makes the smoke 10x smoother, and ontop of 5 percs (like this one) , equals the best way to smoke bud

There are ice notches but I don't use them. The Carbon filter does most of the cleaning. It is a pretty draggy bong though, the vortex disc is pretty pointless.

This will be my last post. The picture was one of my tents a week or so into flower.

You'd make so much money in the USA

violator kush in my gear right now

Dutch stuff is horrible quality, but I guess the dabs would get you high no matter what they were extracted from.

only if youre a shitty grower.

I've grown Barney's, Dutch Passion, GreenHouseSeeds, Soma, Royal Queen Seeds.

I've also been to NL multiple times. Sure their weed gets you high, but it's never as interesting and potent as other genetics. So far everything from Bodhi, Cannaventure, Exotix Genetics, Archive Seeds etc. have been better in every way.

If you want good quality weed get some OGKB crosses, like ScoutBreath or GorillaBreath.

it's.. beautiful
like a piece of art

>that shatter
Looks nice user. Legal state?

I don't need to smoke. I have a well paying job.

Ghetto

legal country i also have a well paying job so i can afford to smoke the best

Some people go to work every day and still smoke weed, your opinion is pretty out dated.

Best weed usually isn't the most expensive, I used to charge 10 euros a gram and it was killer compared to all the 15 - 25e/g weed that was sold locally.

Ahhh. Brings me back. I used to hollow out a hi lighter and use tinfoil to make a bowl with the bottom of it. Good times.

there's a correlation between your job and your addiction. every sector, every branch has its own drug.

i dont smoke flowers.