Watching harry potter in the dead of summer

>watching harry potter in the dead of summer
>watching in the fall
>watching around halloween
>watching in the winter
>watching around christmas
>watching in the rain or snow

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/proof-that-harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-had-the-mo?utm_term=.dsOvEa5K6#.ig47QAxyO>72164113
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>liking shit movie unironicaly

and /thread

>cant spell
opinion discarded

Only the 4th one is shit you jack rabbit

weebshit playing the gramar nazi card, kys

only the third is ok

>Lotrfag detected
Everytime

dude i dont care about lotr, you are so fucking dense, the harry potter movie are shit movie it's a know fucking fact, but you seem too much of a fanboy to even considerate it, just watch more movie, you'll grow out of it

No....nice meme but that's likely your poor judgement

they're all mediocre as fuck

Good for you, Pepe. All things considered I feel quite envious.

>oooh, i called him weebshit
>now my illiteracy can be ignored.

>known fucking fact

i'm obvioulsy not a native english speaker you dense pieces of shit.

the harry potter movies are shit movie, now you can keep calling me illeterate for talking in another language, which is something probably both of you cant even do

THEY ARE SHIT MOVIE ENJOYED BY 11 YEAR OLD

>kys

Uh oh, underage detected.

then give arguments against the movies, you goblin or give recommendations.
>it's shit.
>it's a piece of shit.
NOT AN ARGUMENT.

>I don't understand english
>I don't understand film pacing, editing, camera work, atmosphere, progression, soundtracks, anything british in tone, directing
What did he mean by this?

In my experience, people who are bad at one language are bad at all of them. And with that, chinga tu madre.

You're s shitskin who doesn't like distinctively british cinema or witchcraft?

Are you retards paid by wb to shill this movies ???

the acting are terrible, emme watson, and radclif cannot act.

the adaptation are lacky, directing is basic summer blockbuster movie with no style. pacing is also fucked.

except the third one where they hired a real directort who made an interresting movie and used his character right.

i dont give a shit if it's british, not lotr or whaterver the fucks, they are mediocre movie not above 6/10 top.

but it seems you are all 15 year old manchildren defending this shit like your life is depending on it, SO just fucking grow, and watch more movie.

if you want good fantastic style film watch conan the barbarian, you all act like brainwashed drone is really scary

You're legitmately retarded if you think hp needs to be shilled. The only bad one was goblet of fire. The acting and filmmaking improved with cuarons and yates. Nobody wants to hear your shitskin opinions.

why are you calling me a shitskins, i'm the whitest man on this thread probably, shit like this just confirms that i'm exchange with actual retarded people so thank you i guess4

Emma played hermione fine you're actually mad at the character. She was supposed to be steryotypically spergy at times and you probably were triggered at this, the character became more nornal in the last few. Radcliffe improved greatly starting with order of the phoenix.

They're critically well reviewed you're a contrarian by all means. The pacing isn't fucked in any except goblet

You're fucking dumb if you think hp needs to be shilled did you hear me? Talking about the hp movies and not fantastic beasts which is months away isn't shilling.

Thank you.

>bad English
>claims to be white

LOL. NO.

Another fag who can't understand film adaptations are different for a reason and you should judge the film by its own merits not whay the book is. Only Newell fucked up. That's why the didn't come back. They even offered cuaron The Goblet of Fire that's why it had no clear direction

Ron was the worst easily

This

No the entire series is for kids. Are you a child?

To me it's:

1. Prisoner (master Alfonso Cuarón himself, yo)
2. Mixed races Snape / the finals (they were pretty decent movies)
3. Philosopher's Stone / Snake (decent family pictures from the Home Alone guy)
4. Goblet / Resistance (shit).

Too bad that even the best movie won't rescue objectively bad book series.

not even positioned correctly. or the right angle. trust me i know

I cant even tell what the fuck you're saying

3>7>6>5>2>8>1>4

buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/proof-that-harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-had-the-mo?utm_term=.dsOvEa5K6#.ig47QAxyO>72164113
Cinematography and directing is a childs game?Congrats buzzfeeds bare bones analysis is more than you can handle buzzfeed more credible than you.And yea the films orwellian batshit society parallelling british nature is just ripe kids stuff. First two are kiddie not only literally but their studio direction as well.

Without Cuarons successful directing Yates would have never been hired, if you know anything this is a fact.

Cuarón was fired because he was expensive (and Newman is still a persona non grata, as I can see; good). Yates acted like a dense noob - and that's why Order looks like shit. His work on the Potters overall looks like he was still learning how to direct a movie. Started badly, got decent.

Dense noob? No.. ootp was pretty good esp for a debut. His directing sytle is supposed to be extremely calm and soft he doesn't seem dense. It also looked very good imo Idziak did a great job. But the others did get better. I didnt find anything wring with his directing it had pace and tone and was slow and fast when it needed. The reason it probably feels weird is becsuse of its legnth but I think the last hour is really good.

The producers let cuaron do his own thing and know this is why it was critically well recieved and let newell do his own thing which shows badly. Yates put his foot down and did things even cuaron couldn't they were well recieved and had great atmosphere. The acting and directing is the best in his.

5 is underrated 6 and 7.1 are fantastic

If it wasn't for yates radcliffe might not be acting anymore

If you read the scripts Yates direction is more evident as the reason why the films are good

Yet another thing to blame him for.

You're blaming him for being a good director though

To be honest - I DID write he git gud as the series went on. 3 and (his) 6 are probably my favourite.

3 and 6 are my favorite too well top 3 I can't decide of I like hbp or dh1 more.

But yea if you like his directing style in 6. You should also like it in the others like 7.1 imo. 5 grew on me but I never disliked it.

And sorry git gud later and having a favorite is different from decent. I misread you then.

With 7 (both parts) he at least managed to direct duels and battles correctly, unlike the one between Voldemort and Dumbledore in 5.

Fuck this this board is autistic.

>somebody likes a movie I don't like
>they must be a "shill"

Your memes are the fucking worst. I never even finished the HP movies but can accept that other people like them. This is something most reasonable people can get their heads around without.

That said, fuck off OP youu dumb frogposter.

Well well if it isn't Reddit

Why are you hurting us like this?

Reddit are bookfags you newfag

You should finish the last ones are really good. And only top tier quality

I liked the voldemort dumbledore duel too tho. I wasn't expected the style. Harry vs draco was cool and harry vs inferi and harry vs snape

>sitting in the dark
>comfy
top plen

Kill yourself retard,i'm an UnRAge from argentina and i spell way better than you.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is from fucking reddit.

Anything with a points system is total shit as far as I'm concerned. I just wish people on this board would actually discuss movies instead of bashing left and right because of their insecurity.

I might do. I heard the sixth and last one are good.

6 is. I liked the seventh better than the eighth. All three are good

Watch a good quality rip though it better be a big file