Why do most people think it's wrong for a 16 year old to date a 23 year old?

Why do most people think it's wrong for a 16 year old to date a 23 year old?

libtards

Honest answers, Or troll answers.

Also. hilarious pic.

23 year old's brain is almost done developing. 16 has a way to go, judgement is relatively impaired.

half of 23 plus 7 is 18.5

sorry op i don't make the rules

>mfw this is what cucks actually believe

MODS

dude by 23 if your brain isnt fully developed youre in trouble

Honestly how juvenile can you be to want to date someone that young. I was dating an eighteen year old not that long ago and I broke up with her because I was constantly annoyed by her juvenile shit. The sex was the best though.

Because your nowhere close to being fully developed.

Also MODS!

Also party van?

>Why do most people think it's wrong for a 16 year old to date a 23 year old?

because 16 is way too old

She's native and we're going to get married and travel the world using her res money.

>your nowhere close to being fully developed

why do people who can't even spell feel the need to give others advice?

But 23 / 7 + 2 is 5. So he gud.

Why do people who don't even bother to capitalize bother to correct spelling errors?

*you're

Message was still clear.

the message was clear but the messenger is whats important

i dont feel the need to take advice from someone who cant even use a simple word properly

you have no right to give anyone advice on anything

some people never do develop. XD

because they are retarded

I don't have much standing to say, but I'm 15, f and I think people around my age are fucking retarded. Yes, she can be "really mature for her age" but that doesn't mean she's ever going to be on the same level as a person in their twenties. Even I realize the difference in the way I talk and write between me and most people on Sup Forums.

Less than ten years from now you'll be 30 and considered "old" while she's just hitting her prime. Men will flock to her, so don't be surprised if she leaves you.

The Male prime is generally around 30

1. It's not advice it's a fact. The brain isn't fully developed till around 25.

2. You're calling me dumb for one grammatical slip up vs. you not knowing how to use a fucking comma or how to capitalize. If grammar is the metric at which we determine wisdom or intelligence it looks like you're still eating fucking glue.

Only if you're alpha as fuck. Most guys aren't. And extremely ripped dudes aren't usually favored by teen girls since "cute" is desirable

MODS

Oh stop being such a cunt

I don't want to... but I have to check these quads.

why do you even care? its not wrong, just do it.

It's all about consent and power differential between the two involved.

MODS

one of my favorite things about Sup Forums is the 15 year olds who don't say they are 15 love to call mods on the 15 year olds who do say they are 15.

older woman are sluttier, and are / were riding cock carousel too much. young ones are more innocent and you can form them

Nice

this is now a get tread

dubs

gets for all

Oh no! A minor on a 18+ site! Better screech for the internet police!

here age of consent is 14. no matter what age.

its just you.

Is 19 retarded as 16? I'm 27 dating a 19 year old. Is it frowned upon because of immaturity?

Basically my reasoning. I'm not just trying to get young pussy, I plan on marrying and using this girls genes to create superior offspring.

see here its all cultural.

Bless me Kek

I really got quads after my trips, so lucky today

Holy shit didn't even notice all these dubs

same for me, pussy is not that important, when you try to find "the right one" with whom you can settle down. And older woman are no real option here.

Checked dubs thread check em'

checked

welcome to the dubs bread

brains don't finish developing till ~25 retard, thats why young people are called 'immature'

as a 34 year old, i notice a distinct difference between me now, mentally, and me in my early 20s.

Because an adult should have the mental faculties needed to understand a child is still developing. Diemo chimo

16 is the legal age in Vermont

because they want to keep all that teen puss to themselves.

>be 28
>fucked a 13yo
>thought i was 21
>kek
>def took advantage of the fact shes dumb af

actually womens reproductive system fully develops by the age of 13-15 and the "mental development age" bullshit is exactly that... bullshit.
our brains fully develop at the exact same time our bodies do, both men and women, which are the ages 13-20.
the fact that you are too dumb to use reason and logic has nothing to do with mental development, its because youre either mentally challenged or just have double digit iq. (hint: its most likely the second)

do your fucking research before posting bullshit
dumb shit like this triggers me so much

because there are so many judgmental Christians who will shout you down if you ask that question.

lets hear the story, howd you meet her??

>met on kik
>snapchat filters made my complexion look younger
>we talk for months
>makes me "daddy"
>nudes every week
>found out she visits my state for holidays
>get a room for the week right down the street from relatives house
>she goes for "morning runs", since shes in track and wants to "train"
>takes route to my room
>we fuck like mad for a week
>feelsfuckinggreat.jpg
>have vids