Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Nietzsche#Will_to_power
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao op the chick in your pic is a known Sup Forums prostitute. that dude paid the chick to fuck her.

also you should fuck off back to /r9k/

Hey if it helps at all.. my girlfriend loves me and I'm probably the biggest pussy around. Just don't let being a little soft define you. For some girls, you're just their type.

Stop being a beta faggot, get a stable job and an apartment. You don't need the finest things in life or to be the toughest. Just to be independent, not a social retard, and easy on the eyes/funny.

Easy on the eyes?...yeah righto like that can just be worked on you fuck.

I asked a girl I was fucking once what her favorite thing about me was and she said "my confidence". I've remembered that ever since. It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like, girls just love confident guys who don't second guess their actions. If a girl doesn't like you, ignore her and don't waste your time going for women you'll never get. Shit she'll probably come running back to you anyways when you ignore her.

How bout you clean your room regularly, and shower more than 2x a week thats a start. YW.

Funny works as a substitute.

You're missing half the story. All those gorgeous girls who go through guys like an fat person goes through a pack of powder donuts at the supermarket end up getting dumped in the end for a younger prettier version of themselves.

They find themselves alone at 35 and no longer any kind of desirable package because they never cultivated a personality...they just assumed their tight pussy would buy them free shit forever.

By this time, though, all the nice guys they trampled on have gotten married to plain, but devoted and loving women, and they realize they fucked up.

Moral: if you want to be happy for the rest of your life you got make an ugly woman your wife.

Lol or end up like this guy. Trust me, take the confidence route and you can score a 10. I've slept around a bit and now I've dated a solid 10 for about 3 years and I'm about to propose. Fuck anybody who tells you ugly bitches are the only ones who don't go for looks.

The girl in this webm is a prostitute.

doesnt always

Asshole with frosty tips is always going to go for it. He'll probably even get reject more than neckbeards, but also get more play.

The point is to make yourself available.

But dont make the mistake of thinking the "good girl" doesnt want the "average guy" to be rockhard for her no matter what size dick he has.

Average "good" girl wants to taken from behind and screwed like an animal-

Don't fret OP. Just do almost the same as the asshole without being a complete dick about it, make any decent money and someone out there for you probably want to suck your dick.

why would a girl like a pussy or a faggot? she's looking for a dick....not a vagina or a homosexual...you daft mother fu-er

>Average "good" girl wants to taken from behind and screwed like an animal-
Great advice Sup Forums. Can you kill yourselves now? Oh wait you can't because Sup Forums is shit at everything they do, that's you've been cancer since 2008.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Nietzsche#Will_to_power

So what? she wouldn't take your money

>The truth makes me scream.

You can get a girl if your effeminate and weak and all that to. But it's not a common
And obviously the girl will have to be a dominant masculine girl.

shut the fuck up no one gives a shit. stop fucking focusing on pussy and start focusing on your fucking future you spineless faggot. Get a fucking car, get yourself a fucking house, get yourself some fancy ass fucking furniture and shit i dont give a fuck, and then maybe while you're doing all of that you might find some poontang along the way. Don't fucking go out looking for it and when you fail have a cry you shitbag no one cares that the dude with the muscles and good attitude got himself a chick. shut the fuck up jesus

***ATTENTION*******ATTENTION********WARNING********ATTENTION*******ATTENTION********WARNING*****

THIS IS Sup Forums NOT /R9K/ THIS IS THE BOARD Sup Forums AND NOT /R9K/

PLEASE REPORT BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD YOU CRINGY FAGGOTS

I REPEAT

CONTAINMENT BOARD

GO BACK TO /R9K/

Sup Forums IS NOT FOR YOU

WARNING WARNING

Women want to be assholes too but all the good girl b******* their socialized with makes them play it to Muir and safe and to be a lie. Hanging with the bad boy allows their honest self to come out. Elkind and they want to live it daring life.Who wouldn't want to break out of their prison?

What makes you think he is wrong? Wtf is your experience level faggot?

***ATTENTION*******ATTENTION********WARNING********ATTENTION*******ATTENTION********WARNING*****

I REPEAT

CONTAINMENT BOARD

GO BACK TO /R9K/

WARNING WARNING!!

If you can decode this s***, then you've earned your red pill.

Explain lesbians then

> tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke

Jesus this thread is filled with a bunch of Sup Forumstard beta fags.

FOR EVERY MAN THERE IS A WOMAN AND THE OTHER WAY AROUND

All woman differ and all woman like different things. It cannot be that hard to understand? A relationship is a process and you'll be single for a while if that is what you're going for. If it is a one night fuck you're looking for then you need to pay attention to those hard cock loving woman.

If you cannot find a one night fuck then your game is really off, you must either kill yourself or get yourself another beta fag boyfriend whose dick you can devour.

I REPEAT

CONTAINMENT BOARD

GO BACK TO /R9K/

WARNING WARNING, READ!!

She is going to take everything you have in a court of law.

Your girl looks like this dudes chick I cuck
shes QT 3.14ButCrazy/10

Ez, I know the answer to that one.
Assholes don't think, they just do. They don't care what people think because they're so far up their own asses they think they are the best thing humanity ever produced. Hence why they are confident.
Being the insecure little creatures woman are, they are attracted to that confidence, even though it comes with it's special shade of autism

Pretty well

ayyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

Because women sexually select for men who can provide and protect. Obviously its not that important anymore but its still a big basis. Why do you think women stay with guys who beat them or seem dangerous? They subconsciously feel like that outweighs the risk of not having a man.

Its very deep and archaic biology.

You're a pussy 'cause you're here bitching and moaning about how much of a pussy you are instead of getting pussy. In short, man up and get some pussy nigga.

Google Brit Wilson of south haven to see what she's up to now

Chicks can't STAND guys you project their fantasies on them. It suffocates them. So they'd rather be with a guy who undervalues them than a "nice guy" who has no interest in their real feelings.

Chicks like guys who have/are confidence/confident, simple as that.

yep. that sounds just right.