Any of you faggots been in prison/jail...

Any of you faggots been in prison/jail? share your stories about beatings/rapes/guards being assholes/snitches/prison life etc. Also what were you in for?

when I was 12 I spent two weeks in juvenile detention because I ran away from boarding school by stealing a car
I ran away because a marist brother kept making me give him blow jobs
in detention my mouth and ass were raped so often I can't even remember how many times it happened
kind of ended up wishing I had just stayed at school

Went to jail for a bit for felony fleeing and evading got out with nothing. Lawyer handled it all.

Niggas were chill. Just tell em you know how to hack, they like that shit.

I once went in there. I share a jail cell with a dancing dinosaur?

Worked as a prison guard at a med/max private facility. AMA.

do you turn a blind eye to beatings?

I did 7 years in California state prisons moved all over AMA

do you just spit on their dick before they stick it in your ass?

how many times were you raped?

Did you or the other guards smuggle a lot of shit in for extra money/bjs?

Never had gay sexy just jerked off a lot. I do know a few guys who fucked the female prison guards though
Never raped as long as you don't act like a bitch you don't get treated like one

>just jerked off a l
where? in the cell?

i will never forget.

keeping your bologna sandwich to use it as a pillow, everyone did it

Yes in the cell. Either when your celly is out with a sheet in front of the toilet or facing the wall on your bunk everyone knows we need sex so it's acceptable in prison
If you ask me not allowing women to come in to prison for sex is cruel and unusual punishment I mean unless you have no sex drive

I did 15 years for man slaughter I seen some pretty fucked up shit , black guys will fuck anyone will get fucked by anyone and they are a different species than anyone else . I was fucking one of the prison nurses she was hot for inside but wouldn't even think twice about fucking her now

More stories on nigs.

Did 3 years for heroin. Luckily, I'm disabled so I was kept away from other inmates due to safety/liability issues.

How disabled? Hopefully you're not that fucked up

so on conjugal visits if they weren't married they would have sex with family members like there mothers or sisters and that's not a lie I would hear so fucked up shit about grandma getting fucked All weekend . One time saw a black dude give himself an enema using a hose and the shit was pouring on the floor , this young Spanish CO wife got caught blowing an x inmate and they abused this guy so bad he got transferred but eventually he killed her and himself . I'm kinda rambling cause I had to much to drink

Double amputee

Arms or legs?

Kept away from other inmates ? Child molester or police informer

Only dudes who want dudes to double on dudes like them go to jail.

Repressed homosexual urges causes crime. Just be straight with yourself. No pun intended.

Legs

Been to jail twice. The first time I saw this big nigger snap suddenly and hit a Mexican in the face so hard it shattered his jaw and he swallowed his own teeth. Second time a group of black dudes tried to take over our pod and shake everyone else down for commissary. I had a fucking schitz for a cell mate that kept mumbling all the fucking time and then got the restraint chair by smashing his head into the cell door for two hours straight. Don't go to jail in the Midwest whatever you do.

>Repressed homosexual urges causes crime.
is that why homophobes beat up gay people?

From birth?

>no pun intended
because your 'pun' doesn't work in the slightest

I got hit by a car

You're full of shit. Had multiple friends in prison in Iowa and South Dakota. None of them had stories like that. Said I needed to stop watching Oz when I was asking about that kind of shit.

Neither. I was in a solo unit without a celly due to my disability.

Lol you're an idiot.

You see some fucked up shit?

if you are willing to throw your hands you won't get raped , between drugs and so many guys giving it up for free there really is no reason for rape anymore in prison .

Wtf you talking about he didn't say anything that was crazy

> Second time a group of black dudes tried to take over our pod and shake everyone else down for commissary

So what happened?

Why would guys "give it up for free"? You mean many guys want to get fucked?!

Yea and no. I was in my cell nearly 23 hours a day. Its not what you expect with rapes and murders every day like tv makes people think. Just complete boredom most if the time. Craziest shit I saw was the nutjobs in the infirm and they're usually sedated as fuck

faggots, idiot

Saw this one nigger bite another niggers nose during a brawl in the yard

You still do heroin?

I did this to this dude, he sucker punched me, then proceeded to get on top wailing away at my face, latched my fingers in his eyes and flipped him on his ass, thankfully I did not rip his eyes out of his skull or ide be in prison today, spent one night in jail, myu neighbor was there on some dumb shit, we chilled, hired great lawyer, got off the end

Yeah

I saw a nerdy little dude fuck up some big ass rican and then rip his eye out and stomp on it . No joke the little dude looked like Mr Magoo

Why the fuck did he do that?

How was the quality of prison pudding?

Did your work was interrupted by the aliens?

long story, in a nutshell, I fired him , went to his house to get the title to a car I paid for, he gets in my face tells me hes stealing the car and my cmpany, i tell him you aint stealing shit and push him out of my face, the push was bait, he took it, punched me in the face and the ended up like pic related

I read this in beavis' voice

Jeez man. Mind if I ask what you fired him for? Not that it really matters I'm just curious

I built a food delivery service out of my house, he came on to drive for me, then a few months in he did all he could to steal it away from me, like tried to steal employees and restaurants away , total sociopath piece of shit

Sheesh yeah he definitely deserved what you gave him. Glad you only had to spend a night in jail

thx user its 3 am here im passing out now nite nite Sup Forums be good out there to eachohter

Night, I might want to sleep as well, it's 7am here lmao