Mr Robot Season 2

What's the point anymore if everything that is happening could just be part of Elliot's delusions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRfQGXFRr30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it makes for a suspenseful unpredictability. The fight club twist was retarded, but it'll be interesting to see how they can throw us a curveball by toying with its dynamics even if he is 100% locked up. Maybe Sup Forums's fantasies will come true, Elliot and Tyrell will bone but the twist is that Tyrell is actually just another of Eliot's hallucinations projected onto a soggy flannel

you mean like a fiction?

When Tyrell found God, did he really find out that Elliot is God?

tyrell can't be another of ellitot's hallucinations because elliot spoke to tyrell's assistant, which means tyrell does exist.

is season 2 worth watching?
i saw season 1 but i dont know its too mainstream for me now?

i found it a bit boring honestly

pls no crushing my homosex daydreams

>What's the point anymore if everything that is happening could just be part of Elliot's delusions?
There is no point senpai, this second season is shit anyway.

Is Gideon going to start haunting him now? mr robot haunted him all season 1 so.....

is that her anus hole

what? do you know where the anus is?

You know those are her buttcheeks, right?

Well well well if it isn't reddit

Can someone explain to me how episodes work?

I saw first and second, but they were named part1 and part2. Is it pilot divided or just stupidly named?

i think its to be more edgey

It's divided. It literally says "Intermission" at the end of the first episode.

There's no real evidence that scenes without Elliot or Mr. Robot involved aren't happening exactly as we see them.

you could say that any scene in the whole of mr robot isn't happening with logic like that

>people jerk off to this
lmao you fucking nerds have stooped to a new low

reddit has a better discussion on MR robot, for anyone wanting a semi decent discussion

>Elliot and Tyrell will bone

We can only wish

gideon also spoke to tyrell and adressed him as a person separate from elliot

So what would be the point of the show then

SPOILER ALERT: Elliot is Haruhi

>It's a Elliot hallucinates he's wearing clothes episode

How does one become a CTO in real life at a company?

Find your competition, get into their home and tear their family apart. But don't screw it up like Tyrell did.

By working your ass off, being confident and trying to be better and smarter than any of your collegues. Make sure your boss notices it and confront him about a promotion when the time is right. Rinse at repeat until you're at the top.

Mmmm, delicious CFNM

Wikipedia says they aired on the same day so I assume they were just separated by commercials or something but show up as 2 separate episodes on torrent sites

Not him but
>reading comprehension

Be nerd enough to know technology but Chad enough to become chief officer I guess

Didn't part 1 "leak" early on social media bullshit? I remember reading something like that.

If Tyrell is another of Eliot's imaginary friends then how did he murder CTO's wife, how would Eliot even make it into that party?

>Elliot and Tyrell will bone
mfw

Will tyrell ever me THIS pose?

We have no idea who or what the fuck is real anymore, just like Elliot.

BRAVO, ESMAIL

Its possible

Clearly everyone is real except for Mr Roboto. Tyrell is real he just got butthurt and ran away. Why is everyone here so confused by the tiniest bit of surrealism?

because Sup Forums loves le tweests and memes

Elliot's amnesia is what bugs me the most right now.

I'm rewatching S1 as we speak and there are SO MANY obvious nods to his batshit crazy condition I haven't noticed before. The weird thing is, why everyone close to him just rolls with it while he shouldn't be walking freely on the streets anymore. Dude's mind is LITERALLY in shambles.

What happened to him?

His contract as a minor role expired after the first few episodes.

That's actually pretty normal.
People get their mind fucked and people that love them are afraid of putting them on asylums, what usually ends up on the person getting even worse until they get themselves killed or give people a wake up call to finally take care of it.
There's a whole "We can't abandon him" and "What if they mistreat him" mindset, that's reasonable, but it's also wrong to let a person in his situation free to fuck up everything.

Been a while since I watched S1 so I could be speaking out of my ass, but to the people close to him (fsociety, his sister etc) I think it just seemed as if he's a normal dude with a dayjob and their subversive revolutionary leader by night. Elliot would just seem to be a facade to the hackers and the real deal to his "normal" friends. Mr Robot would stay hidden to normies but seem the real deal to the hackers.

You're kinda talking out of your ass.
It would be like that for AllahuWaifu, FatNerd and Romero, but Darlene and Angela know about his problems.

So what's up with Angela?

She trying to take E down from the inside or did she just stop giving a fuck? Cheap plot device for redemption maybe?

seems like she the job has given her a purpose in life and she's finally making money doing it

she doesn't seem happy obviously but it gives her something to do and stop her from having a full on mental break down

Stereotypical woman it is then.

Yeah, I think that was the point to bringing up her fucked up financial status last season after she was hacked.

She needs money and wants to feel appreciated.

Tyrell is fucking great tbqh
especially that scene, pure kino

Whats the point of living, if everything could just be part of your delusions, OP?

what did he mean when he was talking about god in this scene?

How did she do a complete 180 in one month?
How did Tyrell's chick get her body back after childbirth so quick?
Why is nobody watching Tyrell's house (he was able to leave the package no problem)?
Why did fsociety's "great revolution" seemingly change nothing? No riots, no complete financial gridlock, nobody looting/prepping. They even had to do another hack on E-corp just so anybody would still give a fuck about fsociety.

Craig Robinson is just an illusion right

>he just got butthurt and ran away

I don't mind faggots but fuck off, you're ruining Elliot for me

>tyrell is an anagram for ellior
woah..

there are books on that shit man.

Well, let's just say that I'd rather be a 1 than 0, given the choice. Sometimes.

I'd rather exist than not exist, that's for sure.

Elliot has figured that shit out though. He "exists" in multiple instances. Think about that.

He's real, the other black guy is an illusion. Craig was saving the Eliiot from get his ass kicked by that black guy because that's who he came to see in the park. He wouldn't have stepped in for some random kid mouthing off.

>Tyrel is elliot double life, elliot is actually a ceo thingy which is why they were searching for him on episode 1 in season 1.

Cry more

Actually the dog is Elliot. Notice how the fat black guy says "Look at that smile" while the dog looks sad. He's poking fun at Elliot never smiling because Elliot = dog. It also symbolizes his obedience to the black guy, because he does computer stuff for him.

>Why did fsociety's "great revolution" seemingly change nothing? No riots, no complete financial gridlock, nobody looting/prepping

There is gridlock and there is rioting. E-corp is the largest conglomerate. However, there are also other conglomerates, government intercession and the shadow activities of the 1% of the 1% club to prevent total collapse. Society is being held together with spit and paper clips, but it is being held together.

For now.

He had it (mostly) under control thanks to his good ol' pal mr morphine, but I think his problems weren't hugely severe until mr robot started shooting him in the face regularly. that's some fucked up internal conflict if I ever saw one - his desire to make revolution is turning into suicidal/violent tendencies through his repressive routine

>the other black guy is an illusion
I dunno man, I reckon he's real, unless Eliot spends all his time pontificating to himself about seinfeld.

Also, has anyone realised who the black guy is? Joey Bada$$ y'all

youtube.com/watch?v=yRfQGXFRr30

>Also, has anyone realised who the black guy is? Joey Bada$$ y'all
yes, and no one cares about your jiggaboo monkey howling

>guy is fluent in swedish
>speak some french words
>now confirmed as a cuck

>Sup Forums never learns why its one of the most hated boards on Sup Forums
when the internet becomes a monitored police state because of your retarded twitter lulz I can't wait for your ass to get sent straight to the gulag

hurr durr send him to the gulags for making fun of my illiterate singing nigger

all rappers are full of shit with their fight the power bullshit. the moment they get rich they run off to the suburbs and blow their money on gaudy jewelry, cars, clothes and alcohol/drugs

then they have the nerve to go on Sup Forums and say the gubmit and poleese don't care about the black people when they have the opportunity to give back to their community with the money they made but they never do