I need your opinions on something, Sup Forums

I need your opinions on something, Sup Forums.

A month before I met my girlfriend, she was raped. Not rape-rape, but non consensual sex, and since she's underage it's been pretty emotionally damaging for her. She was in a relationship at the time and it didnt feel right so she broke up with her boyfriend. After that, she did what any stupid female would do and she went on a fuck-spree and had sex with 5 guys in a month. Even the guy who "raped" her, she met up over and over again and was pretty much a booty call for him. It was only when she met me that she decided to stop because she caught feelings for me.

Honestly, it makes me feel a little insecure knowing that she fucked all those guys before me, especially since I was a virgin before her and so I worry I can't please her like she's been pleased before. Also generally irritates me thinking of the guys she's been with in the past.

Not looking for a pity party or anything, but what would you do if you were in my situation, Sup Forumsrothers? I dont want to break up with her and Im trying to cope.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where are you from, OP?

As in ethnicity or where I live?

Shock therapy is the only answer. rape her a few times. She will love you for it.

Yur gf is a slut,even if she have feelings for you,she seems to be a slutty slut.Domt wanma be in yur chooses the say she ll left.If i was yu i ll show her less interest than she show me:it always have been positive in my case:all the women that i ve been very lovely with has left me and since i m just like dont giving a fuck and making them feel like getting some love expressoon of me is fuckin precious,they are so much more faithfull .Be the man in the relation,show her that if she left tou you ll be as good as you are now and you ll get someone even better,amd she ll stay.

>she only stopped because she caught feelings for me.

Sucker.

Aye aye cap'n

There's already definitely more affection coming from her side of the relationship regarding expressing it, but god knows that the fact that Im willing to go through this speaks numbers about how much I give a fuck about her.

I mean she CLAIMS that "I made the decision to stop shortly before I met you", but then I later figured out that there was a guy she was gonna fuck but then she cancelled on him because she was seeing me. So she probably would have kept going.

Worst part about it is that she's young and all her friends are a bunch of hoes who use hookup apps to go to greasy frat parties so her environment was definitely a contributing factor to her hoe-ness

Force an STD test, it's for your own good man.
I feel like getting raped is the last thing to make you go on a fuckspree, so either she wasnt that hurt by the experience (making emotional shit up to get you on her side) or she's way fucked up.
Honestly man, go with your guts.
Breaking up might not be easy, especially after finally getting all that free sex and losing your v-card, but you gotta have some self-respect man.
Anyway, you think you still wanna get something out of the relationship and might be able to fix it, go for it, no moron on the internet can tell you how to live your life.
Also don't worry about the sex part, most guys suck in bed virgin or nah and if she truly loves you she'll be able to relax and you guys can figure out what she likes (her being a slut is a good plus nig, she'll tell ya)

Where you live. I just wanna know what the age of consent is there so I know what you mean by "underage"

There always be affection coming from her, not talking abot affection all the girls shows affection,im talking about make her thinkin"ho man he s
Special,i dont wanna go or fuck with else",yu got to make her feel social,honored ,glad to be you dick box.

Dude, this has to be bait. You are on Sup Forums. You already know what women are. Why would you think that your virgin ass can put the slut genie back in the bottle? it cant be done. if she isnt fucking around on you right now she will for sure fuck Tyrone and Chad when she gets stressed out, or feels ignored, or they keep flirting with her at work and school.

Your best bet is to fuck her mother and share the pix. Or you will be heartbroken.

Theres a nigger in our white peoples thread.

I've already had her get tested and she's clean. Breaking up with her would be a no brainer except the thing is that the relationship is going great. She's super open with me and she's very accomodating, I've already met her parents and they love me, everythings going too well. I feel like I have a running chance.

I'm in Canada so the age of consent is 16, but when I said underage I mean she's under 18. She's 17 and I'm 18.

Sounds pretty niggish to me. Tyrone, we're talking about my girlfriend, not the crackwhore who lives 2 houses down.

Yeah I came here because everyone else is going to give me some bullshit over-optimistic advice and I know that its difficult to appeal to the emotional side in Sup Forums, so any advice I'd get here would be upfront. I'm confident that she's not going to cheat on me though (she's demonstrated that multiple times), and if she did I'd just be like lol cya and move on. It's no biggie.

Tfw I'm not white masterrace (OP)

Funny you say that, her best friend is tyrone..... i never really thought about it but they do hang out alot when im not with her. What do i do? Have a man to man tslk with him?

std test, before that only condom

Nop,white as fick,if beeing a male os beeing a nigger,dont ask why yu guys are cucks amd why your women are cheating on yu.

My god, people on this site are such children... They want the perfect girl, virgin, and also great in bed. Grow up. People have pasts. So what if you are not the first? Who cares if you can't please her like she was before? Just tell her you need more practice and fuck her more. Communicate with her to know how she likes it. If she stopped living that life for you, then in her eyes, you are worth it. Don't be an idiot, man up, and accept that every woman you will meet in your life will have had other guys before you.

>Not looking for a pity party or anything
As faggy as Sup Forums is nowadays, it's still a really shitty place to come to if that IS what you're looking for...

You may be Caucasian but you sure as fuck aint white.

Lol he's not OP.

already done

As condescending as this was, I really appreciate it. This is pretty much exactly what I came for. I completely agree with you on all of that. The only thing is that every girl I had dated before has been a virgin, and so was I, so it's kind of weird entering a new relationship and suddenly being tossed into this world of sex where I suddenly have to deal with my own sex life and her past and whatnot. It's new grounds for me. We've definitely been communicating a lot and I've been figuring her out a lot and I've improved significantly since the start though.

Honestly I've put up a lot of posts on Sup Forums asking for advice and if you sort of weed through the niggers and the b8, there are a lot of people here with good intentions who give golden advice. e.g

Sounds like one of my exs. Fuck her like a dirty slut and leave the bitch, it really is you best choice. If you decide to stay it will come out eventually thats she never stopped fucking those 5 guys

Funny yu said it,i lived all my life in africa.Kind of afrikanner.But at least my white girl is faithfull and will never fuck any others cracker/nigger as she worship me and my white dick.

Yeah, condescending tone was not personal. Just the usual dumbasses on this site slowly getting to me, plus I didn't have my coffee yet.

No worries I feel you, there are a fuckton of shitlords on here I've come to find, it's sort of routine to be at least kind of an asshole

You got the AIDS man? Fuck I wouldnt want to live in niggernation like that. Fuuuuuuck that!

>white
>lived life in africa
>nigger

Being a nigger isn't merely about your skintone, my friend. It's embedded into your personality. (and your spelling, evidently)

Yeah, it just really annoys me when shitlords acknowledge that past promiscuity says something about someone's personality when that fact often prevents me from rationalizing my behavior to the men other sources of attention in my life

Nop,got a good paid job,a beautiful white woman ,a white body,live in a hot place woth a housekeeper amd someone who drive me anywhere i want(thats africa.),someone who do my garden,someone who guard my house,fuck my pawg girl every day,probably gomma go to canada for bali for holidays soon,no you realy dont wanna live it.If having a succedul life is beeing a niggernatiom,man i pray for yu.

Sorry, you kind of lost me after "says something about someone's personality." Can you rephrase?

Unrelated but I just went to Bali this last summer and it was great. Definitely recommend.

I'm annoyed that men see me differently because I'm a slut. I wish that they were not allowed to think that.

Yeah ill probably go .While all lf you cucks are talking about beeing white/black,people like me work and dont give a ahit about any classifcation,amd result?my woman love me af :a thing that yu ll probably mever experiment.As i sayed i hot a pool house,housekeeper,guardian,garden guy,30 degres everyday ,lot of money to spend ,a boat for hunting /fishing with dogs in the bush.While you probably are trying to find where is yur crackhead women.Succes isnt a matter lf race.

If this is living a nigerlife,i wish yu all to live it.

I'm definitely biased considering she's the only girl I've had sex with, but honestly the way I see it is that sex is something pretty sacred. I'm somewhat religious but that's not even the reason. Not to brag or anything but like, I'm a decent looking dude. I'm 6'4, athletic bodytype, I play soccer and a few martial arts, and I'm really friendly outgoing. Casual sex has always been an option for me, but I could never see the appeal behind it simply because I feel like sex is something that should be used to make a connection and not just to have your skin rubbing against his because it feels good. I feel like once you define it as that and you're just using eachother for that purpose, sex loses it's value immensely. I feel like it's difficult to be able to experience true emotional sex when you've had time after time of it just being a way to achieve an orgasm. Am I rational at all with this or?

My current girlfriend fucked one guy before me, I see if out and about sometimes. I'm 6'1-6'2 80kgs and he is a beta male, which in my mind gives me hope i'm the biggest she has had. But I defs wouldn't date a girl who has gone on a fuck spree it kind of shows her true colors. Plus one is bad enough tbh

In America we have nice beaches. Our niggers go to shit holes like that.

>Not rape-rape, but non consensual sex

Nigger, you need to buy a dictionary.

>Honestly, it makes me feel a little insecure knowing that she fucked all those guys before me

5 guys... I remember my first pussy. You millennials for fucks sake.

When you say a girl was raped, one is quick to assume it's the grab in the alleyway and forced to have sex type of rape. This wasn't quite like that.

My girlfriend has already told me that of all the guys she's had sex with, I'm the second biggest (which is definitely a backhanded compliment)

Dude. Your girl is a fucktoy that loves the attention. You said she was date raped but kept fucking the guy. Youre being an idiot. And yes, she will fuck Tyrone...the biggest shes had.

lol.You guys are probably worry about bringing guns/alcohol on yur beaches,i can bring what i want.You said shithole like that but you ll probably do anything for having my life ,my wife,and my house.I ll go go fuck mu bitch in the pool tonight while i ll ask the housekeeper to bring us wine,sound like yu are more worried about getting you re 10 d/h job that immigrants are stealing from you,for be able to pay you re trashy house,hahahaha

Lmfao she's only ever fucked little asian twinks, I don't know why. So tyrone isn't exactly a concern here.

And when you say it,they say you re a nigger.

>When you say a girl was raped, one is quick to assume it's the grab in the alleyway and forced to have sex type of rape. This wasn't quite like that.

I know the definition of rape you fucking twelve year old. What the fuck is wrong with you?

5 guys, and she's 18.

I was my wife;s second, and her first was a manlet.

Angry neckbeard alert. Did your caretaker forget to change your adult diapers and now your ass-rash is making you upset?

Tbh there are girls here with a lot worse numbers. I live in Vancouver and the hoe culture here is astonishing. A lot of girls around 16-17 have numbers upwards of 10-15.

>i feel like getting raped is the last thing to make you go on a fuckspree

random irrelevant femanon here

being raped literally made me addicted to rape play, sex and attention from men in general so it actually makes a lot of sense that her sex life was blowing up after it. it's a super common thing w survivors.

tfw OP believes his girl has told him everything.

Yeah the honesty bit is reassuring, but it could be bs, bro women lie all the time about that shit. but imo fuck needing to be the most hung guy, the end of the day there a two hole and if they are a cheating two hole you just have to get rid of them Sup Forumsro

lol'd

Only because you liked it slut.

>Not rape-rape
wat

Ha ha ha ha ha. You really think I'm that stupid? I did some snooping and found out everything that she didn't tell me. She doesn't know that I know half the shit I do.

Pretty much. The way she described it was that she felt her self worth deteriorate to just sex so she felt the need to keep having it because that's all she thought she had to offer. She could just be feeding me a sob story but it sounds reasonable to me.

I feels, but read the first reply in this post ^^^

Read >

Youre a real creep for not trusting her. You snooped around in a rape victims past? VIOLATER!

My bad it got fucked. Read

I remember when I was violently mugged once, after that I couldn't stop giving my shit away.

I'll end this thread for you, OP.

1. You'll never stop having thoughts about the previous dicks she's had because you're naturally insecure.

2. You'll never truly know the number of dicks she had before you and that will bother you the entire time you're with her.

3. You'll never get that nagging thought out of your head that she is a whore and could possibly cheat on you or go back to one of those guys at the drop of a hat, I mean she went back to a guy that forced her to have sex, wtf?

4. Not only is she so insecure that she has to have verification sex, but she now sees you as a manlet because you've questioned her about the size of the dicks she's had. That is not attractive.

Conclusion: Move on, she is more trouble than she's worth. You won't get over it and it will eventually break you up so get out now while it's easier.

Truth has been shared with you OP. This is what your spirit wants to know. leave her before you taste another mans cum on her lips.

break up wither OP.

legitimately not worth the emotional impact on your life.

I didn't go out of my way. It was sitting right there in front of me and I read through it. Plus, my last girlfriend fed me a whole bunch of bullshit and tried to manipulate the fuck out of me, and there's not a chance I'd let that happen again. I'd rather be a "creep" than waste time and effort on a chick that's wasting my time. Plus, I was honest and right after I snooped that I snooped, and she didn't ask for details as to how far I went, so yeah.

Ehhh you were right for the most part but ended up being wrong.

1. You're right, but it's been getting easier over time.

2. I actually do know.

3. I don't feel like she's a whore or will cheat for multiple reasons. You wouldn't believe me, but I'm confident.

4. I didn't ask her about the size of dicks she's had, she told me on her own in conversation.

I could see why you would say that and I've had the thought but honestly breaking up with her would fuck me up emotionally as well because I genuinely have feelings for this chick, so its kind of just a pick your poison type of thing. Might as well get some pussy and affection along with the emotional mess.

That was sort of a trainwreck. I meant to say right after I snooped, I told her I snooped.

You could've just said "I don't care about the dicks you've had" but no, you let her continue. She was testing you and you failed.

How do you KNOW how many dicks she's had? She told you? Do you know how to tell when a woman is lying? THEIR MOUTH IS MOVING.

Damn, OP, you're a fucking retard manlet.

It's clear that you want to stay with her. So do it. Don't listen to these alpha faggots. They'll be in the same boat as you are in a matter time asking dear old Sup Forums what to do.

My wife started fucking at age 13.
We're both 22 now and I have no doubt she's the one.
She took my virginity and I'm perfectly content with never fucking another girl.
She's perfect for me in every way.
Keep it up OP. I was insecure too at first but it gets easier as long as she's patient. My wife is the most loyal girl I've ever met and I'm super lucky.

Your wife is a whore and the dicks she had as a kid were probably bigger than your adult dick. FatFuck McSmallDick.

holy shit, thats literally exactly what happened to me after i got raped, definitely not a sob sorry. can confirm. was raped too. lol.

That last part is true but the rest is just silly.
T. Tinydickman

Fuck off cuck and kill yourself fucking degenerate

She told me when she was telling me the story of how she got raped. She said "after that I went through a really big hoe phase and had sex with 5 guys in a month". I don't think "I dont care about the dicks youve had" is an appropriate response. You're not really fully aware of the situation.

She said 5, I did my own research, and 5 was correct.

Hey I appreciate the positivity. Thanks user.

Thanks for this! She's incredibly patient and it's helping so much. Just wondering, how long did it take you before you were pretty much over it? And how did you get yourself over it?

Yeah so Im just gonna trust that shes being honest with me and not trying to finnesse my ass lol. The whole thing adds up in my eyes.

>she decided to stop because she caught feelings for me

Well I mean I didnt know her before then. She stopped pretty much right after we first met.

Do a da secs non consensually

i didnt like the first rape
it was when i was very young and with a family member

Femanon detected

For me it took about 6 months I'd say. But I imagine it'll vary for everyone.
It just took a lot of being open and honest about how I felt and learning what we were comfortable compromising on. It took a lot of patience on both of our parts since we were essentially melding each other into one another but after a while it felt right and let me tell you man.
There's no feeling in this world like being with your soulmate.

How do you know that she has completely stopped? Does she live with you?

Well a few reasons

1. She gave me passwords to all her social media and everything, so if I really wanted to check, I could

2. She lives with her parents and she goes to school. She doesnt have the freedom to go out and do whatever she wants. She was only able to before because her parents were out of town.

3. She texts me pretty much all day and video calls me every night. Im actually on a call with her rn but it's 4:30am and she's asleep.

4. I asked her to block/delete any guy shes had sex with or had a thing with before and she did it without question

5. She has curved guys in front of me before. Legitimately attractive guys.

Once again, I'm not the slightest bit concerned that she's going to cheat on me. She's never done it before, she gave her bestfriend hell for doing it, and yeah.

How many guys did she sleep with before you?

Found the cuck.

my experience when i was first raped was terrible. i was a child. it was with a family member. it was painful. it made me far more sexually open than i should've been at that age. that then lead to becoming a slut basically.

>tldr
rape her to show her the natural order of things

kys

i feel you i guess op.
if the bitch gets into drugs you got get rid of that bitch fr.
been there, done that.

tell her that shes a whore and that she deserved to be raped for being such a cock loving slut.

Handing the pussy out like skittles then getting sluts remorse isnt rape. Your girl is just a skanky ass hoe man. You are literally getting the whole neighbourhoods sloppy seconds you cucklord.

The real question is are you really going to bother looking for a girlfriend who hasn't had multiple partners. If not then just let it pass. If you do decide to search for virgins in the future you'll just put them in the same position you are if you end up saying you've had multiple partners.

Yeah don't worry. As far she's gone is smoking weed and she's only ever gotten high with me really. Shouldn't be an issue

You clearly didn't care to read or understand what happened so I'm not gonna bother with you.

Yeah you're very right, Ive never thought of it that way. I wouldnt go out of my way to search for a virgin.

>You clearly didn't care to read or understand what happened
Denial strong in this one
your 'girlfriend' is a whore get over it.

also
youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M

Yeah by the looks of the first sentence, you barely made it half way through.

>Handing the pussy out like skittles then getting sluts remorse isnt rape.

I never said she was remorseful of any of the 5 guys she fucked. I never said she was raped by the 5 guys she fucked. I said she had non consensual sex with one guy and then proceeded to fuck 5 guys after. Once again, you clearly did not read what was written.

Why the fuck has no one asked if the 17 year old cock holster in question is the girl in the pic?

Currently in your situation rn but worse op.
If ya love her, stay.
But
She will fuck your heart one day and that's a promise.
My current gf, sweet girl, innocent, the world stacked on her, and yet she had a terrible past with guys and I was the one "where she felt the love for once"
Turns out she felt it for me and the other guy for the first 5 months of our relationship.
Save yourself man before you get trapped in love like me. The games early for you my friend many choices to be made.

Pro tip: every cunt claims to have been raped at some point. When you're done with her, she'll tell her next boyfriend that you "raped" her. I've experienced this a few times.

the guys in fucking love and denial, no way hes going to share/expose her. way too much 'betaness'

cause it's not