You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't use a fountain pen

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't use a fountain pen.

i can't write

You can draw.

Actually, i do

I have shit hand writing

Don't have the patience to take notes during lecture with a fancy pen

Don't feel like carrying all the other shit needed for a fountain pen

Theyre homo

I'm not a faggot who cares about frivolous things

They don't let me use sharp objects anymore.

Because I'm not 14 writing poetry by candlelight in my room.

Never got my pen licence.

Can buy reliable ballpoints and refills in any store.

Also, left-handed. I imagine the fountain nib would make writing (English) that much more difficult.

Because doing so would interfere with my fingerboxing.

Because not a hipster.

I have an assistant to write all my inane thoughts down for me, pleb

I'm not autistic so ballpoint is good

Cause I like pencil.

Right. And my ancestry gives me the right to claim the throne of Norway as my own.

I really prefer writing with 6B pencils and simple ball pens. More versatile.. I don't feel like fountain pens are bringing all that much in terms of lines. Might as well use a nib and ink and do it right, then.

Not a hipster. Now take you v-neck t-shirts and typewriter back to your grandma's basement and stop bothering Sup Forums.

I use a quill and inkwell, get on my level.

because they're stupid

>Max Level Gentleman detected

Kek

Most of the writing I do is on books that have multiple pages being filled out at the same time, and fountain pens tend to make a mess when they are pushed down hard enough to fill out all the pages, so I usually stick with decent ballpoints.

Because, technology. It's also why I don't light my house with candles and kerosene at night, use logs and mud to build my house, have no indoor plumbing. and farm or pan for gold for a living, but thanks for hipster bullshit for making this faggot shit a thing. I hope you die in a fire and that your hipster enough not to believe in having smoke detectors, yet here you are using modern tech being on the internet.

They are a mess and rollerballs are superior. Also if I lose my rollerball, Ive got a box of 20 at home to replace it

>Implying that all those companies that produce fountain pens, ink and accessories shut down after the rise of disposible ballpoints, and only recently reopened their doors after hipsters rediscovered them

I can well imagine that you don't do much writing at your fast food technician job, and don't understand the difference that a nice pen can make when writing/drawing.

Is that a sextoy??

All the pens I use are lost within days

Found the youngin. Of course fountain pens are still sold. For high school and middle school age faggots that want to learn calligraphy which is completely fucking useless. Let me know how that works for you when you grow up, 43 year old fag here, faggot. I don't work fast food, or buy it. But I'll tell you how awesome the food I cook is from my 80 acres and 3 houses I own. Please tell me how great you are with you faggot ass fountain pen.

because I'm not in school anymore you underage faggot

I don't own a fedora, and I'm pretty sure you need to provide proof of fedora when purchasing one.

Kek same

Also left handed

>I am so much older and more successful than you, yet here I am shitposting on an imageboard at four in the morning on the west coast of north america

>I own three houses! Shut up, I do!

Sure thing "wise old man".

>trying to look tough on Sup Forums

>look I'm green texting!

>see how wrong you are? Why? Greentext!

Shut the fuck up.

Not only do I use one but mine is better than your faggat

>Stock image cribbed from the internet
>This is mine

Post disregarded.

That is nice, but it's not yours.

No, yours is just more flashy and gay, ya faggot.

This I cannot deny!
Sauce!

Because i dont need one

Because I'm straight

Who writes shit anymore? Get a laptop, op

>you don't use a fountain pen
...but I do use a fountain pen, own three of them,
and mix my own ink, faggot. What do you use?

Because it is obsolete. I of course use a wacom tablet to write on. But i guess poor people can't afford that so there might still be a market for cheap fountain pens.

I'm a lefty

You sound like one of those stereotypical guys who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
You can not like fountain pens, but you are impervious to art.

Fountain pens are awesome, I want one, but I only use Ultra fine pens (0.7mm), and those pens only support fine nib

I'm a shit noob in this business, but already enjoy it so much that I decided to make a shitty bait thread on Sup Forums.
Bought a cheap $1 noname pen to test it out.
Turned out pretty good, so I got a Pilot Metropolitan. Fucking money.

You're just a shill for big pocket protector

I dont care enough

I don't own a fountain so how would I keep the pen filled up to write with it???

because they're obsolete

Because im a pretentious art student and use a quill pen

Because all my work is electronic. And the little writing I do is for myself as notes so a fountain pen doesn't really lend itself to that. If I could write better and had decent English skills then I probs would but I'm retarded so...

I do

your turning nigger because you are left handed?

Im german
We write with the blood of jews, bolsheviks, fags, political enemys and so on

Because I'm not a faggot.
>parker jotter master race

My handwriting is shit
I'm impatient
My grip is fucked

Switching to fountain pen actually fixed my grip rather quickly. Used to hold a pen in a fist almost like picrelated.

Good stuff.

Why are you trying to claim my throne?

Left handed, I smear everything I write unless the ink dries quickly. In my experiences fountain pen ink dries too slowly