Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Svs0w_GikQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's more evil: someone who kills fluffies or someone who helps them?

No leggy fluffies are always bad fluffies. Only good fluffies keep their leggies so only leggy fluffies should get sketties.

If a fluffy mummah shows up on your doorstep begging to help her and her babbehs always make her trade at least half of them for one meal then boot her out the door.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

I can relate

i was about to ask... arent you supposed to sleep by now? where are you from?

Just got off night shift, see fluffy thread, dump fluffy. I'm a simple man.

Anyone who gives food, comfort or shelter to a fluffy deserves to die in prison.

Fuck i want to get my lazy ass of videogames and turn my freetime into creating fluffy art :'(

The one who kills them, obviously. No reason to pretend there's any kind of justification for the things we do.

youtube.com/watch?v=Svs0w_GikQ4

I cant get this autistic shit out of my head.
thanks user from yesterday

What's up with this recurring thing of fluffies insisting that they're not toys, but "alive" when they're categorized as biotoys and not animals?

They are too stupid to realize and they cling to it. They too know that toys can be treated like shit.

Be nyu daddeh?

>surely there must be more to life

do you know the muffin man?

Because they really are living, sapient beings. The "biotoy" classification is hypocritical as fuck excuse to claim their emotions aren't real. How would you feel if court decided you don't have human rights since you're only a sack of flesh acting on hormones and nerve impulses?

Not complaining though, this is one of the most brilliant things about the whole fluffy universe. :)

always gets a laugh

Nice try, but I've got the facts!

I would argue. Everything created artificially in laboratories based on different experiments and treats pulled from other beings cannot considered a real, unique living being.

They breath, feel and live, that's for sure but they lack that natural right to be because they were designed and created by humans.

Hence they are called bio-toys, not so different from robots or other plastic things.

They cant be considered as such only because they can vocalize their thoughts and feelings.

now u're not so fast

It's a common headcanon to make life for fluffies even more miserable. Since they are not classed as animals they are not protected by any Animal Rights. Of course in real life such would not be the case, as fluffiies are sapient and sentient creatures with the mind of a human toddler.

This. I've always thought the reason the biotoy rhetoric works so well is that the plight of the homeless fluffies is too much for most people, so they gladly accept the biotoy expression as an excuse to ignore it. "I'm a good person and would never let innocent beings suffer. But the fluffies are just biotoys so it's okay for me to pass them by."

these threads

I just don't get it?
were you all abused as children?

well in a way yes, but lurk moar and you will be one of us

I personally like it because fluffies are pests destroying the ecosystem and infrastructure. Its the same reason i like Rabbit hunting so much, noone gives a shit if you skin and gut a rabbit while its still alive, they're fucking pests.

no, but I know someone who was!

I honestly have no fucking clue why I like these threads so much. I'm not fucked in the head, I LOVE animals and would never want to hurt them. But for some reason I get immense satisfaction from these shitty comics.

i was emotionally abused by my parents and class mates.
I remember when one of my bullies kicked my ass infront of my mom and she didnt give a fuck
i was just some shy kid

this is why i love fluffies, i love seeing the disbelief as they are rejected and die cold and alone

its a good thing my neighbours dont have pets

>Everything created artificially in laboratories based on different experiments and treats pulled from other beings cannot considered a real, unique living being.

>They breath, feel and live, that's for sure but they lack that natural right to be because they were designed and created by humans.

Would consider cloned humans to have rights?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

same

It's because you see the stupidity of these "creatures" and they are the embodiment of human stupidity so it's very satisfying to see a grotesquely cute creature being destroyed. It's our God complex taking over in our minds. And yes, it is immensely satisfying. Not to a sexual level like outsiders think, but a God control level.

could someone give me the rundown on jellenheimers?

well not entirely but thats a different topic (i would like to discuss it however) i regarded this imaginary fluffy question.

actually yes

Here's my OC

it's there king

wordy little bastard got the sorry box

I meant no, i would not give full rights to clones

man I've been lurking Sup Forums for a whole week, and most of the reads are fairly self explanatory

but this shit?
makes even less sense than /ha/

do you like the fluffies or not; there just this strange blend and it's all non-narrative
there arn't recurrent characters per ce, just a blend of shit fur and sadism; but also kindness

What if you're a clone, right now?

So THAT'S the original. I've seen every sort of variation except this one.

why not?

I've always considered fluffies destroying ecosystem and infrastructure to be just an excuse to abuse fluffies. These things are stupid, weak, and it's a miracle they're surviving at all, so if people actually wanted to wipe them out they would do it easily.

The way I see it the fluffies are just a petty nuisance. Most people simply don't care about them enough to deal with them one way or another, but there are always some who blame them for everything from economy to global warming in order to gain support for their extermination.

Fluffies are for all kinds of feels. Hugbox, sadbox, weirdbox, abuse and cute

i llike fluffy threads and the thought to keep a loved fluffy as my prized pet and abuse the shit out of any other.
Really just lurk moar. fluffy threads are this way

well that would be answer to some things in my life

This hit the nail or nah?

check out my quads

There's a lot of injustice in the world, and we've all suffered from it. For me the fluffies are a therapeutic way to feel like the oppressor instead of the oppressed for a chance, abusing something even more innocent and undeserving. It's like child abuse, except since it's just cartoons there are no real people getting harmed by it.

do i have to? i'd rather get ready for bed so i can work again tonight.

this one is fantastic

good night

The company that made them lobbied to get them classified as bio-toys rather than animals because else they would be subject to animal protection laws and that costs money

Its actually based on shit corporations already do to get out of paying damages and reparations and avoid lawsuits

The joke is that this clashes with the cartoony mentality of fluffies.

Read the hubris series at the booru it really goes into all this

hahh timezones man.
good luck to you next day as im about to wrap up work here and head home to spend my well earned free time on playing vidya

enjoy then. we all deserve our off time.

>cloned human
>uses scene from the hospital at starship troopers

You fail nigga

depends. if cloning means they have no souls then no.

>fluffiies are sapient and sentient creatures

Are they? common HC is that they are programmed and use parrot genes to talk but the company half assed it and thats why they talk weird

So basically fluffies don't think like a human they just repeat shit from memory when something happens, thats why all fluffies talk the same and say the same phrases and don't actually need to learn how to talk which is why foals start talking even without parents around

Think of this: octopi are super smart and have a high brain-to-body ratio but they aren't SENTIENT like humans because they don't need to be sentient to do what they do

You know thats a bullshit meme made up by lawyers to get their clients off jail right? most psychopaths didn't have a bad life

That richfag kid in texas that ran over a family didn't have a bad life, he just didn't give a fuck

you believe in souls?

I just find it very funny how a massive corporation went bust trying to make a IRL little pony pet and ended with these furry-pig-looking retarded horses that shit everywhere and are so fragile they are broken by all