Why did the Jews brainwash Americans into adopting infant male genital mutilation as a cultural practice?

Why did the Jews brainwash Americans into adopting infant male genital mutilation as a cultural practice?

Ive never understood it either but ive never really asked, ive seen people say that its about cleanliness but how hard is it to just pull some skin back and clean it?
>everyones always pulling skin back and forth all day long on here so why not take 5mins to wash it

>massive waves of immigration towards America during a century and a half
>among all those communities, lots of Jewish people
>lots of them are doctors
>trust doctors
Here you go.

It was decided that circumcision would decrease sexual pleasure, thus removing the desire to masturbate, and therefore not sin against [insert religion].

ironically, Cornflakes were invented for a similar reason.

I've never understood this retarded argument. It takes literally two seconds in the shower.

English non jew here. Had mine removed as a baby cos was constricting the top of my dick. Looking at dick now it is a bit mushroomy at the top, so maybe to big for foreskin.

Its now based on habit more than anything else. The dad was circumcised, so the kid will be. Then people try to come up with excuses. But the original reason that started it all was this:

Also.
Sometimes medical conditions can apply, but this is not the most common reason. Also, the skin can stretch, and with proper pulling back while growing up, you possibly could have kept your foreskin. Depends on the severity.

im a jew and uncircumcised
many jews are
stupud goyim

Then you literally aren't a Jew because you're not part of the covenant with God

there are atheist jews
mizrahi sephardi and ashkenazi are ethnicities not a religion

then they are those ethnicities, not jews, and people are just lazy. They aren't jews because they don't follow judaism.

Its like calling a Native American an Indian.

look up the definitions of those words you ignoramus, if they were jewish enough for the nazis to kill them they should be jewish enough for you

dont be upset your retarded parents thought they needed to cut your dick off because girls wouldnt like it otherwise

At one point in time the population of those ethnicities were nearly 100% of the jewish religion, so the term became synonymous. But they are still separate things. You can have an Northern Irish Christian, or a Indian Atheist.

You can have a Ashkenazi Jew, or an Ashkenazi Atheist.

You can't have a Jewish Atheist.

And the nazis killed more than just jews, but they were idiots, and obviously stereotyping. My guess is they didn't look at the finer points of the semantic.

Sorry if I decreased your oppression score.

>It was decided that circumcision would decrease sexual pleasure

This.

OP, that pic's better.

>Had mine removed as a baby cos was constricting the top of my dick

That's normal, even until the age of 16. You've been mutilated, user.

>I've never understood this retarded argument

It's not an argument, it's a bullshit trick. By the way that cleanliness "argument" applies to girls even more so.

Because fooling the fools is easy and mildly entertaining.
>They'll even defend their mutilation, like the good little morons they are.

Thanks user

Not only jews, musliterorist too.....

Posting this because it's relevant

Kek

Why are girls entitled to genital integrity but boys aren't

Nobody hesitates to defend the Jews infant male genital mutilation, but some African shithole participates in FGM and the UN makes a resolution against it

It looks better, get over ot

Good goy

>It looks better

No, it doesn't.

This one speak the truth