What would you do to her?

What would you do to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would crowl under her skirt and start licking her pussy....

i would grab her legs and feet and start kissing them

do you have pic of her and her feet?

btw wwyd?

id love to fuck her from behind while pressing my foot on her head to keep her down, she looks like a bitch who would love it

she might, she might.

I would rip that dress off and start fucking her hard then finish on her chest.
Take her and bend her down and enter her ass she seems small and fragile

ill giver her the world only for her to treat me like shit and fuck every cock that comes a long obvs
>the in thing at b ATM

Wwyd to Amy?

I would throw her on her back on my bad, grab her legs wide open, fucked her hard, made her watch me cum inside her while kissing her feet.
Later i would take photos of her with my sperm inside her and post it online on her eyes

PS yes, she is small and fragile

btw
wwyd?

nothing

wwyd?

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
id do this

This girl seems wild and dangerous. So I would force to go down on me to show who the dom is. Then I would fuck the hell out of her maybe a finger in the ass. And finish in her mouth and have her swallow

Sell her

push her down from behind onto that turtle, rip off her bikini bottoms, and give her ass a good slap before i shove my cock in and pound her pussy all day

i would fuck her mouth hard.
Video record that and play it to her while licking her feet and fucking her ass
any of her feet user?

Strip her where she stands and humiliate her. Then make her fuck me while in public where everyone is watching.

Looks like she would love being throat fucked before having her hair pulled while taking it in the ass.

Any more pics that show her body better?

i would fuck her in missionary style, fucked loooong and slow, licking her feet, licking her neck and constantly kissing with tounge, after a long time i would fill her up with my sperm

shed definitely scream the whole way

>Say hello as she passed me on street
>Not rapist

she wouldnt even respond or just told you to suck on her high heels

wwyd

Wwyd

Someone cocktribue the OPs pic

>tfw you have too small cock to do it

Wwyd?

I would strip her down and have her start rubbing my dick with her feet. It would turn it to a full blown foot job. I would finish on her feet.

fucked them so hard, recorded everything and post online. Then tied up and leave the door open with info online where you can fuck them

wwyd?

she would love that.
she did couple foot jobs for me and she liked that

Strip her down and do a nude photo shoot. Afterward gently fuck her til she cums

>just told you to suck on her high heels

Da faq.

noods?

sex

Go into the woods
Take drugs
And cheat on her.

That's fucking awesome anymore of her

get her on her knees, fuck her from behind, make her watch it all in the mirror and impregnate her

wwyd?

I'd fuck her missionary then from behind and yank on her hair and smack her ass till it's sore then cum inside her. Take mad photos of her then leave wwyd

Read

you user
like feet of my wife?

Tie her up and blindfold her. And still it in her ass and come inside

Pick one or both

i would love to watch you fillin my girlfriend with your cum

i would fuck her boobs, and cum in her mouth and make her hold my sperm in her mouth for an hour

Yah got any in bikini? Or better?

I do.

wwyd? rape or choke her and you can make a pic request

any of her feet?
moar

Would you like to share more?

It is very arousing imagin' someone banging my wife and filling her with sperm, yes it is. And I would.
But something in exchange ;)

Which is?

do you have pics of your girlfrnd or wife in bikini, naked or well exposed with feet?

I would fuck the blond one on missionary and took the others on feet, place them on the blone ones face and we both would be licking those feet of the second one.
I would cum on their faces.
moar? feet?

wwyd?

I have an ex that use to like to show them of a lot but no nudes

moar
any of her and her feet on the bed?

id give here a big bowl of eggs

Pin her down, pull back her hair and pump her cute ass hole until I cream

Girl I'm talking to

I'd tie her up nude with her legs apart in a dark, soundproof room. I'd keep her there for days so she becomes more and more desperate for any escape from the sensory deprivation.

After 48 hours or so I'd turn on the lights, go in there and talk to her. I'd be nice and polite, but I'd strip down and fuck her tight pussy again and again until she orgasms. Once she cums, as soon as she says no I'd leave her for another 24 hours in the pitch back, silent room. Then I'd give her food and use her body again, stopping as soon as she says no and leaving her for another 24 hours.

Id keep doing this for as long as she takes. The sensory deprivation would slowly make her desperate for anything, until she craves my cock as her only release from it. Once she's starting to embrace it id give her more freedom. It might take months, but eventually she'd be a well trained little house slave conditioned to worship my cock.

little sister

Any takers?

take her into a bathroom at a club, facefuck her and cum all over her face and in her hair. both go back out to party, leave her smelling of my cum with stains on her cloths and dried um in her hair

got more?

keep going I have nudes!

make her strip down completely naked and bend her over and fuck her till i cum inside

i would facefuck the blonde and cum all over the brunettes ass!

A thought I've had many times user

bring her out back and push her up against a wall, my arm around her neck choking her while i pull up that skirt and pound her in her tight pussy while she screams and moans

I'd hold her hair and get her to deepthroat me, then cum all over her face and titties

she's such a tease

She's got a great ass, my god

I want to fuck her so bad...

Your girl looks like she needs that skirt lifting and fucking raw

Replies for more

are her pubes blonde?

Wwyd

No pubes

hnnng I would love to cum on those corset-bound titties

I'd lay her down right on the beach, put those perfect legs on my shoulders and pound her into the sand with my big dick

Wwyd?

She'd probably like that, she's always showing off herself and teasing guys

Would you fuck my gf?

I love her feet more

I would tell her that we are going to make america great again.

no

Really?

Let's get her nice and high so you can do whatever you'd like to her

yup, her body is gross.

Shit, I would

Each to their own.

Moar?

Big tits

She's on the right, begging for cum as always

Wwyd?

WWYD? Replies get nudes