35 yo virign cause of small dick what do. any femanons here?

35 yo virign cause of small dick what do. any femanons here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>small dick
you're not small at all lol

Not small but get fit you fat fuck

>35 yo virign cause of repulsive obesity
ftfy

Trust me user, you have a lot more problems stopping you than your dick

Shut the fuck up we all know you're 14 and like trannies and boys you faggot

Lose some weight and your dick will look bigger. If you work on diet and exercise, women will be more likely to want to see you naked. It's not your cock size holding you back bud, it's how you look in general. I promise if you work on your physique you'll at least get more female attention.

I doubt that's OP but if so honestly I'm gonna say it more pleasantly than the others but I think if you lost some weight with a subtle diet (nothing dramatic) you'll prolly get a bit more fit. Unless your face looks like roadkill I'm sure you'll be able to get some strange. I'm similar to you minus the beer gut (Husky) and I'm with a 8/10 so a large part comes down to the fact of how you are socially and how slightly kept you are. I'm not obese but I enjoy an extra serving here and there and since I keep it in check I'm not lack luster in other parts of my life. Good luck faggot.

its me op, can you proove that you ahve a 8/10? any pics?

here wank to this, its your only hope

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M

post more of ur cack

ITT being a fat lazy faggot and blaming your dick

dark

I don't think it's because of your dick size.

your dick size is fine. its because you are fat and have 0 social exposure.
you are also a massive pussy with no balls.

go to the gym. get ripped, then your dick gets bigger and you get bitches. our just get rich

>virgin cause of small dick
>cause of small dick
>virgin
>cause
>small dick

No.

you're a virgin because you're a fat slob with no self confidence and no motivation.

Girls will fuck any penis attatched to a guy with confidence / personality

that's not even that small..
what a fucking faggot

I have a small Dick and lost my virginity at 14. Unless you show your Dick to women when you first meet them there is no reason Dick size should keep you a virgin.

Get /fit/ and fuck bitches with your obviously not small dick.

you're a virgin because you're fat as fuck, not because of your dick, which looks like it would be decent enough if you lost the 1-2 inches of fat covering it

ya goddamn slob

>any femanons here?
Not for you.

Just me I think.

You're fat and circumcised, thats why no one wants you.

you wanna kik and exchange pics? would boost my self esteem. kik is erikalfonso

Sure.

perhaps you have set your own standards unrealistic? there are lots of women out there that would take any guy at all just for the companionship. just be nice and smile. Have fun. women like guys that are having fun. being all depressed just turns them off.

so no chance for me heh

Hey, you're the dude with the dick extender thing. Please fucking kill yourself.

for the femanons on b