That'll be $19.22, not including tip

>That'll be $19.22, not including tip.

What do you say to him Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPOwEG8DXo2/?taken-by=goldteeth_la
youtube.com/watch?v=CF7FRcjR6Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks for the pizza my african american man, return to your store and bring me another

Tell him to fuck off. I didn't tip the last time I ordered a pizza because the faggot called me and had me come outside and get the pizza.

Do you tip if they do a good job, but ask for a tip?

No not if they ask.
They feel so entitled. Same with bartenders. Got kicked out of a bar because I was gonna tip at the end before I was leaving and the faggott started giving me lip. That's why I tip at the end. Depending on how they wanna behave determines what I give them. He really wanted $1 for bending down, grabbing a beer, and opening it every single time I ordered one. Fuck off.

>asking the real questions
If this was the case I'd probably just give him the same tip and maybe give a chuckle before handing the cash over. Wired? I suppose, I don't really know

No one has ever done anything that made me decide they shouldn't get a tip.

ITT: American cavemen

Heres 19.25

aaand he can't say shit

$20 bill
>keep the change

Nor should he. If he wants extra money he should have a word with his boss, not expect the customers to chip it in.

wistfully swipe the pizza out of this yung gentlemans hands whome brought it, i then proceed to slice him into 7000 equally small nig cubes, splicing his atoms and electrons in such a way his atom's valence shell reaches the un heard of stable "niglet" rather than octet, he then sighs in disbelief as i've made him a supreme being, and he delves into the depths of his pizza pocket, depositing all of his measly black payments onto my pizza lid, good day sir

I tip depending on how fast they get here, but I never not tip at all.

yeah because that's how it works in America riteee, easy as that

America is stupid. Its how it works in the rest of the world - boss pays wages

this is the kind of customer I like delivering to, seeing as I come out as fastest driver every week when the log is printed

Tell your master i will pay to him.

i agree. even with you being aware of this, the only person you hurt when you refuse to tip is the driver.

Heres a twenty, i dont want coinage.

dammit nigger

Nigger

What, why are you delivering? I always order carry out.

Maybe the driver should have a word with his boss about receiving a proper wage.

I didnt tip the guy at guitar centre when i bought some new strings. He seemed happy enough

Give 1922 pennies

20$ for a pizza ?? I can have a kebab with fries and drink for 5€ ...

Niggers dont get tips

beat it nig nog. and take the pizza with you

Are you saying someone who works less than minimum in their own vehicle in a county where tips are expected isn't entitled to tips when doing good work? Especially in an industry where there are "delivery charges" that do not go to the driver at all.

Get off your fucking worthless high horse and give the man two dollars. He's prolly grinning while he's eating the shit mother fuckers like you feed him and just trying to not get stiffed for the fifth time in a row at 11pm at night.

I'm 36 and never once in my life had someone ask me for a tip.
If they do a good job then sure I'll tip since I'm not a cheap dirty Jew.
Do a shit job and I don't tip. It's that simple.

If someone asks that's just being rude and they get nothing. Food delivery i will usually thow in 5 bucks. At the cigar bar my biddies and i are regulars at depending on the week i'll tip quarter to half my drink bill. And at the club if i drink a lot and the hostess is hot then i leave a big tip for putting up with my drunk ass.

yar.
and fucking say thank you once in a while.
those fuckers are teens with snowflake expectations of the world or """"college"""" graduates with lesbian dance theory degrees. they need those tips.

5 dollar tip everytime.
You faggots make fun of Jews all day and then stiff on the tip.

Wow.

You say :"Hey have you seen those
Threads about pizza deliveries involving awkward mentioning of the word tip? Almost forceful? Tip?"
@dead stare

I tip him because I'm not a greedy dirty loud mouthed negroid

5 dollar tip on a 20 dollar order is retarded. That's 1 pizza every 4 orders. I'd give 3 dollars if they are polite, 2 if they are neutral and nothing if they are anything else.

I'll tip when the delivery is fast and the food is warm. Moreso when the weather is shit.

And yet, if i heard this kind of line "That'll be XX plus tip." I'd find every small coin in my fucking house if i needed to, to make sure i pay exactly XX. I can't even honestly say that there is a rational reason for it, it's just that demanding a tip "triggers me" as people say. How can americans be so retardedly hell-bent on pressuring people into tipping?

If you really take a delivery boy job where you need your own car and pay for the fuel while earning half minimum wage, then you being poor is your fault, dont you fucking dare say it's the customer's responsibility, because it isn't. (To some degree the law's also at fault, the minimum wage is the fucking minimum wage - why doesn't it apply to waiters and deliverymen? Murrica.)

whats your favorite sound?

"Here's 50 keep the change man."

Its pizza I'm likely just having friends over and he's gone to the effort to not look like a slob/ be polite/ not chimp out/ not be on welfare/

yell here's your tip as I kick him in the crotch.

is school out already?

meanie.

instagram.com/p/BPOwEG8DXo2/?taken-by=goldteeth_la

wow, so cheap`?

(I'm in Switzerland)

AAARRGGGHHH!!!!

Why has reality disappeared!? Why is there just a colourless void of white outside my house?! Who are you? How are we still existing? Are you God?

Also this is the UK why do you want dollars?

Hand him $24.04

it's snowing, you twit

Single bartender for a bar with 20 people. Never a wait for a drink. Figure everyone gets a single drink once an hour. You really think he deserve $20 or more an hour for fucking opening cans? And Like I said, I'll tip normally but not if he's gonna be a fucking faggot about it.

>snow in the UK

Oh the pizza guy. Fuck him. Why would I tip him if I had to go walk to the car and get it? Delivery people are supposed to deliver stuff. Not just drive it to your house. I could have just walked to my own car and drove to the god damn pizza place at that point.

Don't be silly. Black can't walk in snow.

Take the pizza and close the door in his face. I don't tip, and anyone who does is honestly a fucking cuck.

Double dubs confirm.

Just pay without tipping. If they ask for a tip, i'll show them the gun I have in my holster that i'm wearing, and say "I don't tip inferior negros like you". If he walks off without giving me my order or start chimping out, i'll shoot his fucking brains out, drag the body into the bathtub, and melt his body into nothing with acid. Then proceed to enjoy my pizza :-)

Are you from the US?

He's from imagination land

Why do you even tip people? They already earn money, I'm not supposed to pay extra for servers to serve me my food. Heck.

Americans though, they always have to be different.

When would you guys move over to the metric system, fags?

Hand him $19.20, as that's the proper price when rounded down, if he doesn't like it, he can ask his boss to give him a raise

Yes, but i'm currently living in Australia. Have been for 2 years. Will return to the US early 2018.

Kill myself for being a retarded twat who orders pizza instead of making it himself.

not gonna tip someone doing a job anyone can do, you get minimum wage like a bunch of other people fuck you.

You really need to get laid if this is the kind of thing that gives you pleasure. It's fucking pathetic.

And no I'm not a delivery driver.

I never said that gave me pleasure. I was simply stating the circumstance.

$19.22 for that pile of shit
sir it should be you paying me to eat that greasy pile of transfat

i mean where's the proper pieces of chicken?
did you shit last nights curry on the top?

take it back and do me a proper pizza

Fuck yo tip nigga

is he well?
he looks shattered, maybe he needs to go to bed at night !

youtube.com/watch?v=CF7FRcjR6Rw

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38

Literally same scene came to mind as soon as I saw this thread.

What pizza are you ordering ?
Here it costs 12 € for the largest one. So don't give tip, pizza are too expensive to do so.

*tips Fedora*

>Implying u are getting tip

Hand him a ten dollar bill, demand change.

Heres 25$. Thanks!
>>Take pizza and eat it

I have a kaffa servant so he would be the one dealing with the kaffa on the door step and he better not give him a bloody tip

This

Wow how fucking AWFUL. You had to move your fat ass outside? In the cold horrible weather? To get your home-delivered pizza? Unbelievable!

Dis is wat u ged

>tipping a nigger 5$ for any reason in 2017

>Mentions tip

Yeah, I was just thinking about giving you one, you just pushed your luck niglet.

How high are you?

I tip if it's a white guy. They appreciate it the most. I tipped a guy $3 and he acted like I gave him $30.
Women delivered just think your hitting on then, even tho they smell like pizza grease.
And niggers just walk off like they deserved it for doing the simple job.

no

Didnt have that pic on my phone, had to scramble to download and post before someone else did. Shitty pic gotta find a better one.

I had a nigger roll up from dominoes literally blasting nigger music with his windows open

I always tip 2-4 dollars. Honestly I'd feel like a piece of shit if I didn't tip. My parents always taught me to respect the people who handle your food.

I used to deliver pizza. I never once said "plus tip" because I'm not a cunt. Almost always got a decent tip. Sure, some don't tip, but their financial situation isn't my perogative. I had plenty of other deliveries to make on any given night and made a decent amount because of it.

Before you ask, yes, I've been "tipped" pot before. Pot brownies, specifically. Sure, it was always the same guys and they were stereotypical potheads (you know the ones). But they were cool, regardless.

>pizza in store is $6
>delivery is nearly $20
you have the wrong house fucker i dont get delivery

>before you ask
What a cool story, you're such a cool guy

Tip THIS *unzips dick*

can i get $5 back

I only said that because that's literally the first faggot question anyone who never delivered before asks. I actually never accepted it because I'm not a pothead. I just politely declined and left.

as a waiter/delivery driver, I understand that those poor saps don't make much per hour. especially on weekdays. but even so, if a delivery driver asks for a tip, I won't give him one. that's just fucking rude. yes, it's how you make most of your money, but it's called the GRATUITY system for a reason. I never ask for a tip. I just give the best service I can, and always tru to put myself in the shoes of the customer.

Fuck all you assholes. You know what delivery minimum wage is? $5.50. You wanna know what happens when you don't tip? word gets around, drivers know your address and make sure you get the last delivery on a trip of multiples or fuck around in their car before delivering if its a single. But tip regularly at least $ 3 - 4 and you're guaranteed to be delivered to fast and first even if your not the closest. We remember you are even if you don't remember us.

bwahahahahahahahaha :-)

fast delivery, bigger tip. late delivery, small tip. it's just wrong not to give the driver at least SOMETHING. I mean, ffs they're using their gas for me.

because at guitar center, they make more than minimum per hour. restaurants are allowed to bypass the minimum wage laws for waiters and drivers who receive tips. the owner must declare the amount of tips that the employee makes, and if it adds up to more than minimum, it's fine. but if the total tips amount to less than minimum wage included with the small hourly we get, the owner is legally mandated to compensate the rest.