G'morning user

g'morning user
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

I was in library during lunch and borrowed Outer Dark by Cormac Mccarthy, i like his writings

whats it about ?

I am having trouble thinking of why not it's my birthday and I just got dumped by my girlfriend.
I have no friends and am alone I would talk to my girlfriend and get happiness out of that.
I have a part time job so I'm poor as fuck and a pretty big loser.
I really am having trouble looking at the bright side.

Man lives with his pregnant sister in a cabin in the woods, after she gives birth he decides to take the baby to woods, presumably to kill it. The book takes place at the turn of 19/20th century

I have been deeply depressed for 15 years. Things seem to be getting worse. Unemployed, can't find work. Can barely stay awake.

I wish I was dead sometimes. I don't want to kill myself. But the stress is killing me.

happy bday bro.
don't let some whore who didn't know she had a good thing ruin your day/life. You'll be fine, I promise and things will get better. Keep striving/fighting
interesting, i'll put it on my to-read list.
keep fighting bro. G'luck with your job search.

Where have i seen this? Is it used in an ad?

Because I am god's gift to mankind and I wouldn't want to take that away from you guys

Good morning back at you.
My reasons are. I'm cool as fuck.

idk bro.
we thank god for you everyday, user.
u sure are, Plus those zero dubs just made you cooler.

For the first time, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel so to say. Or the reward in the near future, something achievable.
and first since a long time, I like what I see.

I also got myself involved in some hobbies where people rely on me to show up so I can't just off myself.

I also just got some good advice in the alice thread, so I'm feeling relaxed.

Thank you user for making this thread so often, and giving hope to despaired people that the world still cares.

Thanks. I know I'll find something eventually, I am dealing with a shoulder injury so that limits me somewhat. Until then, my living situation sucks and I can't afford to eat properly or spend money on anything but necessities.

I need to get my hands on some female flesh. Having never experienced love does not help depression either.

I just bought Animal Crossing Yesterday. Also my fuck-buddy wants to watch me get fucked by his dog. So I mean, I should at least have slightly more shame before offing myself.

I did it yesterday, fuck off.

I know everyone says "it'll get better" and right now it doesn't seem so. You could be a day away from having a winning lottery ticket. Then you're not poor. You could be two days away from meeting some chick.

Some days suck Sup Forumsro . Chin up bud hang in there.

Ps. Any girl that dumps you on your birthday sucks. I'll say a prayer that she stubs her toe daily for a year, and can't wear sandals allllll summer. Fuck that bitch

no mom i'm gonna do it tomorrow i promise jeez get off my back god

My Law school applications are out there. Might if I don't get in, but for now I'll wait.

I'm waiting to hear from a few schools, but I have two interviews lined up so that's pretty good news.

>For the first time, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel so to say. Or the reward in the near future, something achievable.
>and first since a long time, I like what I see.
that's great user. Congrats and I hope it turns out good.
>I need to get my hands on some female flesh. Having never experienced love does not help depression either.
female love is fickle. Just hire a prostitute and enjoy a girlfriend experience for a little while.
dubs saying you lying.
ok, but when tommorrow comes, don't do it.

I have lunch with friends at 3:30

Check'd. You'll get in with those 0's.

3:30 seems pretty late for lunch.

Because I just LOVE these threads

Total fluke, but it's my FIRST dubs, I'll take em. See, knew this would be an awesome day!

See you all tomorrow (even you depressed Sup Forumsro. We better see you tomorrow too) have an awesome day.

And say good morning to 15 ppl today. See the changes one person can make.

i remember those tits. you posted yesterday right?
G'luck on law school stuff again, user. It's all going to workout fine for you.
Are you going to get the cobb salad?
they are pretty ok.
>Total fluke, but it's my FIRST dubs,
first dubs the best dubs.

source? :p

even though it would make things easier, don't see a point in it. We must suffer to make life worthwhile in the end.

Amen to that Sup Forumsro. See ya tomorrow. Off to walk my dog.

no sauce.
glad you found that reasoning
have a good walk.

I'm trying to provide a solution to Hume's problem of causation and there's a moderate chance I'm getting laid tonight. No time to kill myself.

He must be a life long Democrate

I havent done all the drugs that I want to do

There are actually people relying on me

I am finally morphing into a chad, so loosing my virginity is closer than ever

I'm deader than disco m8

Only available time the three of us can get together
Nah, I don't know yet, honestly. I like to order out of instinct.

Nick?

life is like a wheel, if you are at the bottom it is bound to go back up. So just think that it can only go uphill from where you are at

Try this.

Order the fifth think in the appetizer menu. Order the third thing in the entrée menu.

because a few months ago some switch flipped in my brain and I'm just not suicidal anymore

Actually people call me Sucky Succ

I know that there are plenty of people who have a much shittier life than me who haven't killed themselves. People that go on Sup Forums to make the same retarded thread over and over again for example.

I actually think we are eating at their college, so it's a free ride for me. No menu so I kind of just grab whatever I want.

I hope they have pancakes

No gurantees.

>I havent done all the drugs that I want to do
what drugs you have left ?
what was the best you tried so far ?
good reasoning and good dubs of triforcethat's great user. how did it happen ?
>People that go on Sup Forums to make the same retarded thread over and over again for example.
exactly those people are the shit bottom of the barrel.
why not ?

Just ate some Cheetos. I feel good.

>g'morning user
gday mate
>hope you slept well.
no coughing fits tonight, no nightmares, donthave to go to work, so yeah, quite well
>tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.
bc i need to work to provide for my parents

sorry about your coughs user.
talking anything for it ?

Wanna do: DMT, MDMA, Magic Shrooms, Ayahuasca

Did: Weed, LSD, Kanna, Alc, Nicotine

Best LSD

damn user I don't even know anymore. One year ago I had love and I had time. But now my gf left me, and my life is ever more demanding, so I have less and less time.
I know it's not gonna get any better, I mean, how can I find a GF with no time in my hands? and nowadays, most girls are fucking sluts, so how will I get myself a girl who's intelligent and not a whore?

Perhaps it IS time to kill myself. I've lived the best part of life and it won't come back, from now on it's only downward, so why go on?

yeah, have them since beginning of the year, finally got the doc to prescribe me some antibiotics also one-week-no-work slip.

apart from that life is shit

no gf for one year, pc broke down, just had a visit from dept enforcer - they want 6k, and so on and on

frankly my life is just driving one hour to work, work for 10 hours, drive one hour back, get drunk, sleep, repeat

Sauce?

Just sayin, can't make any promises.
>depression
>anxiety disorder
>paranoia
>budget deficit
>unstable employment
>no human rights
>no respect
>live alone
>always being used

Too busy for suicide. Got a lot of work to do.

Because I have to go to work and be a productive member of society

I got shit to do mane

I didn't sleep at all.
But I'm too worried about someone I'm starting to care about killing themselves too much to off myself.

>Too busy
Nothing but free time in the afterlife.
>have to
Why?

Actually a lot of reasons.
>I found a job and i dont hate it
>my medicine is at the right dosage and is working pretty well
>i have lots of good games to play right now
>my cat is starting to love me again since i stopped being an abusive fuck 6 months ago
>i started taking care of my body better and brushing my teeth every day so it doesnt hurt to eat some foods anymore

some of these are pretty basic things but I'm glad I'm moving up

>damn user I don't even know anymore. One year ago I had love and I had time. But now my gf left me, and my life is ever more demanding, so I have less and less time.
>I know it's not gonna get any better, I mean, how can I find a GF with no time in my hands? and nowadays, most girls are fucking sluts, so how will I get myself a girl who's intelligent and not a whore?
fuck bitches, get money. enjoy your life, and rellish in your solitude. Women aren't the only thing in life. They will come if you keep being awesome.
>apart from that life is shit
>no gf for one year, pc broke down, just had a visit from dept enforcer - they want 6k, and so on and on
it all gets better, don't loose hope.
n/a
stick it out, see you tommorrow
do it

>they will come if you keep being awesome

this is super true. I became the most attractive to women about a month after i gave up on them and just started being myself and treating them in the same relaxed way i treat guys.

>it all gets better, don't loose hope.
i really do wish for, bc every time something got better in last years shit would only go down twich as much weeks later.

like:
bought new gpu-pc started having strangest bluescreens ever.
got close to a girl-figured out she has a boyfriend, learned that there are some problems in their relationsship (im ok with her cheating with me)- she wants to introduce me to him.

hey user
its 11 pm here, gonna crash soon after im done playin ps4
didnt have a great day today, kept thinking about my ex, missed her really bad, really messed up my day at work.
didnt kill myself, yet. but the sweet release of death couldn't be that bad.
im just holding on, for now, at least until i found someone who i can be myself with, who will love me sincerely for who i am, who will make me feel alive once again, because i just want to feel that kind of love before i die.
hope your day will be better user:)

Second.
This is how I've pretty much treated all women my whole life.
Only thing is I'm completely oblivious because of it, and it usually takes a friend to tell me she's flirting, or I don't realise til after.

i'm happy u have so many reasons to live user.
glad you agree with me user. focus on the good man, it'll all be ok.
>didnt have a great day today, kept thinking about my ex, missed her really bad, really messed up my day at work.
fuck that bitch, there are other bitches out there, bro

I sold my shotgun after I woke up in bed with it loaded.

is it wrong to be contemplating suicide while watch the golden girls and fapping to the sounds of disgust they keep making? i sure hope not

What is your reason OP?
Why do you make this thread daily?

I contemplate suicide alot.
Only thing is, it'd have to look like an accident, or my mom doesn't receive 400k.
I'm too worried they'd figure out it was an hero to actually do it. So I just take care of my family what little I can now.

Sauce

it's my birthday,and I'm not gonna let my issues kill me.

That is one hot tied up fuckmonkey

rada

Trust me, it'll get better.
Find a good movie to watch online, or listen to soothing ambience music while browsing here.
Happy birthday bro!

I'm in texas for work and I refuse to die in this shithole

becuz i'm a pusseh

>What is your reason OP?
>Why do you make this thread daily?
no reason.
none.
happy bday user.
lol, why tx sucks to you ?

Eli Tetona - I fucked and finished in luxury baby

I haven't committed rape cannibalism yet.

>rape cannibalism
so... how does that work ?

damn. tfw the only answer I came up with was "because I have a test next week in math"

calculus ?

name and/or sauce?

n/a
how r u today?

i dated a prude for a year and a half and the other day she spent the night and my house and in the morning we just randomly had sex. we've fucked like 15 times in the few days since and she keeps talking about sneaking into the small dentist office she works at during the night to fuck there.

feels good

congrats, you unlocked her freak mode.

Bs there is a reason

nope. maybe im just a autist faggot loser.