So I got banned from all boards for somehow breaking rule 9 (ban evasion).. I've no idea how or when I 'evaded a ban'...

So I got banned from all boards for somehow breaking rule 9 (ban evasion).. I've no idea how or when I 'evaded a ban', I literally just learned I'm banned. Tf is this? do appeals even work?

Just enjoy your vacation, a month long aint bad

appeals work. just ask for the details.

You got banned, but you're here. So you're evading a ban right now?
Uh-oh. Someone messed up and revelead that time travel is possible by typing in the wrong ban time.

Да соси хуй

kekels, this shit right here, OP stop cheating

Restart router

Right now I'm not at home, so this is a different IP (which isn't banned). Also, I found it interesting that the image referenced in the ban I've never posted it anywhere or seen it before, and I don't even recall being on Sup Forums at all.

Your router probably changed IP's after you were banned. You probably didn't know you were banned because this place will ban you for dumb shit. Just go to cookies and get rid of the Sup Forums cookie. Then post normally.

Oh I see, that could be it. I'll try that

Then you need to get rid of the Sup Forums cookie. That's how it works. When you are banned they use your addy and your Sup Forums cookies. If you change addies, the cookie will say ban evasion.

Does Clover save cookies? I just cleared the app's cache

I've had more permanent bans than I can remember. Just shut off your router/modem, restart and get rid of your Sup Forums cookies. You're ready to post again.

I am not familier with clover.

That only works if your on a dynamic IP, static IPs cannot do that.

Isn't that what he's doing?

that's true, but there are very few static IP's

fuck the appeals, take control of your own life. just change IP and cookies, and you're good to go

It's the best way to browse Sup Forums nigga

roll over in the clover, rover

Why don't you just stop posting CP?

why don't you fuck off?
this board will ban you for posting just about anything that they deem unacceptable. I have never posted CP, but they'll ban you anyway.

why don't you go fuck your sister?

Clover doesn't save cookies. Just change IP and you're back on.

One of my friends got banned because he argued with a miderator

that's funny op because when I'm banned I don't even get that page.

interesting. I've done everything described here but yet I'm still banned (other ISP).

I haven't been banned but my IP, whilst dynamic, takes months to change. Modem restart and cmd /iprenew doesnt work. How can you change your dynamic IP if your ISP doesnt assign you a new IP?