I have the new Pax 3 AMA

I have the new Pax 3 AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/avb/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2442418/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18313952
researchgate.net/profile/Charlene_Gamaldo/publication/5307974_Sleep_Disturbance_in_Heavy_Marijuana_Users/links/5416c5380cf2bb7347db707d/Sleep-Disturbance-in-Heavy-Marijuana-Users.pdf
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.2190/BA5B-1LVX-0LQ5-XV02
smrv-journal.com/article/S1087-0792(07)00167-0/abstract?cc=y=
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cpt1976196782/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much?

Total was like 295

So does it vape dry herb well? And do u know how often u will need to replace the screen??

does it get you lit? im currently very lit off my Pax 2

ill use it to bleach your mothers filthy asshole, bitch.

Interested in purchasing one. Is it better than a couple hits off bong or bowl? My weed is consistently good.

No, it's not even comparable to a bong or bowl. If you've never vaped weed, it's a much more mellow high. You can still get incredibly high, especially on the highest setting, but it just doesnt feel as intense as a bowl (to me).

Well fuck that then

I also have a pax 2 and use it almost daily. Would it be worth the upgrade or nah?

>got a first gen Pax 1
>had issues after a year
>they replaced with new unit (Pax 1 2nd gen)
>craftmanship was definitely lesser (still good)
>still using the same unit
>Pax 3 better than the Pax 1?

Is it really work 275ish though...kinda pricy

When did you find out you're a fag?

$295!! HAHA what a stupid nigger. Fucking dumb piece of shit.

How does it feel to have room to still improve?

I'm jealous

That's the problem with shitty portable Vapes
If you have something like the volcano you're going to be "lit af fam"

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu

I highly recommend
Kicking it strong for 5+ years

This I had the first pax and if your trying to get stoned off your ass then a vape is not for you

The pax 1 was rediculous to clean and the other versions fixed that up

This is the problem with fucking America now. You seriously smoke weed EVERY FUCKING DAY??!!

Not him but I do.

I currently use a launch box, but was interested in buying a PAX before
How is the high? Is it different to other vaporizers?
I mostly get a head high with less of a body high, which helps stay productive but sometimes I just want a little bit of couch lock, do you get this with higher temps?
How's it outdoors? How does it handle smells?

Wasted potential, so much wasted potential.

I'm a biomedical engineer fag working on my PhD
I smoke every day
U mahd?

MFLB love right here
Do you have any accessories or just the stock kit

silly woman's studies faggot. go jerk off with your hipster niggers in a berkley hot tub.

I have a cheap apx dry herb vape, how is pax compared to it? I was thinking of ordering one

Why are you still smoking flower in 2017?

No I'm not mad at all, because I've got a great job, and plenty of $. You've done good things, imagine what you could do if you didn't waste your days being high.

Pretty sure the person you describe would smoke weed every day, you ignorant fuck.

Yep. I at least feel better knowing that vaping is easier on my lungs. But every once in a while, you need a good bowl.

Cuz it's a different kind of high Sup Forumsro

The same shit?
I was forced to be on stimulants from kindergarten to deal with "temper flares" and lack of attention
Brain developed on them and was using the max dose by 5th grade
Stayed at or above max dose for the next 13 years
My brain is chemically dependent on some sort of dopamine rush
I prefer getting it from weed than synthetic cocaine

Because I like terps and the full spectrum cannabinoids that wax can't quite offer yet
Also gl finding solid reasonable quality/prices on it outside a 2 state range of a medical state

Just stock kit, was considering some extras, probably the power adapter to get the higher temps, you got anything else?

Probably don't have a kickass vape?

White people here who smoke everyday can hold a steady job.

Well that's just sad. Break the cycle of addiction.

Lol I have just about everything from the OG lineup. I also am a mod on the sub so that kinda fired up my collection

Holding a steady job, and having a productive career aren't the same thing.

I've got an airizer solo, and it works pretty damn beautifully for an intense high that sneaks up on you. The initial hit is definitely not as intense as regular smoking. It will never compare to a volcano.

I got a few vapes, firefly, gpen, magic flight iolite(butaine powered) but since getting the mighty from storz and bickle I don't really use any of the others...its not pretty but its super functional...I used to smoke joints but being a britfag i used to use tobacco in them .....feel way better now ive switched to vaping....3 years in now...will never go back to combustion

Does higher temps with the PA give a better body high?

Were talking about weed, not meth. Get off your high horse and get high bro.

Yeah
>pic related
I like the batteries for a medicated feel but not for recreational use
Kept my MFLB as my daily for 3 years until I picked up my first desktop unit (volcano)

Fair enough but honestly nothing can
The second best vape I've used is an enano but deer lord are those things violent and rapey

Sell ur mighty/crafty and get a volcano
I hated my friends crafty but the volcano is in a league of its own

You can pop it out, dip in alcohol and reuse forever. Don't waste money on replacement screens, the little white fuzzy cleaner things either (you can buy those from a craft store for like $5/100

Pipe cleaners?

Same weed Bong immediate effects quicker, stronger but shorter duration. Pax/Vapes, longer time to take effect, more mellow at first, high lasts longer and can build up if you keep at it. Pax weed can also be eaten/smoked to get the most out of the AVB( reddit.com/r/avb/ )

>I like the batteries for a medicated feel but not for recreational use
This is exactly how I feel, using the batteries I just get that good feeling and I'm functional, but I want to get a more intense high
What temps can you reach with the PA?
What kind of 'treatments' from the pic do you feel? I often get euphoria if I manage to go through a whole trench

totally agree. super efficient though, i get pretty baked on the higehest setting. then when im done vaping i empty that out and get a pretty decent high off a bowl or two. currently blazed off my ass from this routine.

You can easily reach combustion if you aren't careful
If you get euphoria you've got a very low tolerance compared to me
You should have no issues getting rent
My brain chem is messed up enough that I don't really differentiate between medical and recreation other than a productivity drop (read I don't get high)

It comes with a lifetime warranty idiot.

Bowl or two
Lmao
Try hitting this monster bowl
.25g Durban poison/candyland
.1 g GSC kief (pic related)
.25g top off of GSC

10 year warranty

I bought the Mighty a while back.
Love it. But can't swap over to pure vaping... bowls get you wrecked instantly...on a vape you need to huff and puff for a long sesh... 20 min minimum. I bought the Mighty at the time for almost $550

still burning plant material? yikes....

lol, e pen for oil is $30

your shit looks like some reclaim

>$550
Why not just buy a volcano at that point
Seriously wtf

Sad reality is, for the majority of Americans they pretty much are the same thing.

get out of here with your pussy shit

Here is some pointless copy pasta someone has saved on their computer

where would we be without the people to support us in their steady jobs? have you imagined what the usa would be like if everyone had an actual career instead of working at fast food? vastly different america

The FlowerMate V5.OS is much better IMO. Does dabs and oils, along with dry. And its 80$.

>google image search return from like 2006

anyone who says weed isn't detrimental to productivity is a dumbass, you cannot enter REM with a decent amount of thc in your system. Good luck being tired all the fucking time, that's great for critical thinking skills and memory

you're retarded
> inb4 prove it

lmao plz oh great one, please tell me how the flowermate is better in ANY way ? ftfy, don't make up an opinion about something youve never used

I highly disagree with the sleep bit but I do agree if you smoke too much at once in a day you will get lazy
Regardless of whether or not you get high

>The FlowerMate V5.OS
also that thing is fucking YUGE, might as well have a desktop vape at that point

Because wax is hard to find. Northern Indiana here

move to central lol

>I highly disagree with the sleep bit
disagree all you want, it's been scientifically proven to screw with the brain's REM cycle

(I'm very pro weed btw, but also very pro transparency)

*citation needed*

County?

Still the same laws you fuckin dumbshit

Allen

had to dig under 'marihuana' but here is one of the studies: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2442418/

whats the difference to my pax2?

RECLAIM

see 721661496

had to find a free version, should have just waited to post oh well

Nigga you can get wax in Ft. Wayne

dammit, i tarded

see:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2442418/

K meet me at gleenbrook in front of Red Robin at 230 what the price?

I'll be in a silver Jetta

I'm over in South Bend, bruh, you're out of luck. If you can't ask around and find some, you need to get some more friends.

Dude get the new pax 4 and get totally blazed it hurts your throat a bit at first but you get used to it cos weed blaze it 420 amirite?
Pic related.

Plenty of friends just poor connections

another, ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18313952

"Smoked marijuana and oral Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) reduce REM sleep. Moreover, acute administration of cannabis appears to facilitate falling asleep and to increase Stage 4 sleep. Difficulty sleeping and strange dreams are among the most consistently reported symptoms of acute and subacute cannabis withdrawal. Longer sleep onset latency, reduced slow wave sleep and a REM rebound can be observed. Prospective studies are needed in order to verify whether sleep disturbances during cocaine and cannabis withdrawal predict treatment outcome." (this is just from an abstract, take with a grain of salt until you can read the entire journal)

That kind of talk right there is why Trump won the election.

And there is no "real" world. There is just living and trying to be happy.

If we want to argue the real world, you city folks have no clue what it's like to live like I do.

I've got 50 chickens, 15 hogs, three dairy cows, and 6 acres of land I farm for my own benefit.

Aside from internet(which I can live without), I have officially become 100% self sufficient last month.

I live on a well, my power is drawn from a homemade windmill, I have plenty of iron to make the tools I need, I have a foundry, and soon to have a wife.

You city folk only know life by living off of others, you know nothing of struggle and hardship that isn't self inflicted.

You city folk think you're so high and mighty, so important, like you run the world.

Except you don't. The earth runs herself. You folks in the city keep addressing self inflicted problems, and making them worse. You city folk have an opportunity to make millions of dollars with your big corporations.

I don't care about big corporations, I don't care about getting the most updated things. I only care about the things I can make, and the means of surviving in the most natural and humane way as possible.

Go fuck yourself, yellow belly.

not him but I've never heard that pot reduces REM sleep and a couple minutes of googling seem to show that it is detrimental to sleep quality

researchgate.net/profile/Charlene_Gamaldo/publication/5307974_Sleep_Disturbance_in_Heavy_Marijuana_Users/links/5416c5380cf2bb7347db707d/Sleep-Disturbance-in-Heavy-Marijuana-Users.pdf

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.2190/BA5B-1LVX-0LQ5-XV02

smrv-journal.com/article/S1087-0792(07)00167-0/abstract?cc=y=

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cpt1976196782/full

Who are you responding to? Or is this some new shitpost pasta?

who cares

I do agree that smoking weed a lot does fuck with my ability to dream (I used to be able to lucid dream before I stated smoking weed).

Vaping doesn't seem to affect it as much as I still have vivid dreams that I can recall the next morning unlike when I used to smoke.