New Godzilla Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=hNwORVbNN-s

>People still don't like how the new Godzilla looks
plebs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhwQvUWJSrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you guys tying to force here.
Like nobody cares,it just another godzilla movie.

sad there's no word of an american release,
there was just that distributor that lied about it a few months ago..

Thats a stupid thing to post. You can apply that comment to any movie coming out.

"What are you guys trying to force her.
Like nobody cares, it just another ________ movie"

Why are you not into it? Whats not to be excited about? Start a conversation. Or just keep posting stupid shit, whatever. It's a forum you can post whatever you want.
Or are you just a person who's not a Godzilla fan who's posting in a Godzilla thread about how you'r not excited? Then why are you even here? Go to a thread about something you enjoy.

>PURPLE

so the leak was right..... interesting

ITS A FUCKING 40th GODZILA MOVE YOU FUCKING AUTIST HOW MUCH LIZARDS GETTING BLOWN YOU WANT TO WATCH

People are excited for this because of Anno. Evangelion is overrated as fuck, but the guy is pretty creative.

THE TAIL HAS A FACE

>creative
Looks like the same shit as every other Godzilla movie to me

They sure wanted to make sure that you were aware that half the movie is going to be a bunch of people sitting around in rooms having meetings.

Also this design is stupid as fuck, and the Godzilla shots all feel like snk clones, which also sucks.

Anno had an opportunity here to make a spiritual live action EVA movie, but this looks even more boring than Garethzilla.

>get excited
>open video
>ah, it's another autistic/authentic Jap Godzilla which is still being made like a 50's sci-fi movie with a plot nobody cares for and lot's of zips talking in rooms

Why do people keep clamoring for this? I get you can watch something silly like King Gedorah on a lazy Sunday afternnoon, but seriously who needs MORE of this

BUT THE TAIL HAS A FACE

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

>Not a Godzilla fan
>Decides to post in a Godzilla thread about how he's not excited for the godzilla movie

fun guy over here

Maybe Godzilla will cry for half of the movie about his father not loving him?

Fuck you faggots. If you're not excited for this you're not a Godzilla fan, period.

Apologize

>2014 is basically already forgotten
>Japan returns to fill the void with a real Godzilla

Is this real life

this

I'm also a NGEfag so i'm double excited

fuck you gusy i like godzilla

Sorry Japan but Korea made a superior movie about a big monster.

The Host > Godzilla

>two Jap reviews are calling it legit Kaijukino

it's happening... Anno has saved Godzilla......... Edwards on suicide watch.......

your mother

>godzilla meet dark souls

>godzilla meets dark souls meets neongenesisevangelion meets the J.A.G. meets Guilleirmo del Toro literally meets Kojima

I think it looks great, also the fact that Anno is directing got me hyped.

>Godzilla 2 basically dead in the water
>Kong destined to flop
>Legendary's kaijuverse doomed
>Suddenly Nippon rises again with a masterpiece

This is why i can't get hyped for this. I just feel like its going to be years before i can see this in a high quality format without fansubs.

I still think his tail is way to big and looks weightless but i want to see the suit in action before i judge.

The tail is a plot twist so it looks that way for a reason

GREEEEEEEEEEE GODZLLA GUISE RGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEW ROCKET AND RANK FIREING AT GHIM EWEWE

All I wanted was Eva 1.0 + 3.0 and I get another Gojira movie

That strikes me as extremely dumb. How hard/expensive can it be to release at least a properly subtitled version? I'm sure they have a target audience outside of japan

I hope the complaints about Shin Gojira not moving much cease because by now the reason is clear: he just doesn’t give a fuck.

Everything bounces off him in that trailer. Rapid fire shelling to the face? Doesn’t even flinch.

>KREEEONK!
shut up, Zilla

>years
More like months. Wait for the BD.

Toho might be afraid a western release will cost them far more than it would pay off or that western audiences would be too dumb to realize this isn't 2014's Godzilla. It's funny actually because 1984 was given a stateside release because it performed poorly in Japan and they wanted to recoup some losses. But that was 30 years ago.

Unless he goes full retard like he did with 3.0

link?

>Evangelion is overrated as fuck
you never read a book I suppose

Toho's afraid because the last time they released a Godzilla movie in the states after an America Godzilla movie was just put out (Godzilla 2000 in 1999) it flopped fucking hard because people thought it was a sequel or some shit the the 1998 movie, and it confused the hell out of them.

James speculated about this in a video, because Godzilla 2000 bombed (of course he was the only one who saw it in theaters) he assumes Toho is scared at another western release

I'm pretty sure it is nothing for a general audience and would fail as a big cinema release. But I hope they will release subbed copies or at least a donwload

>Godzilla has not tongue
>Just a gross fleshy hole in his mouth

ew. Nobody else brings this up

youtube.com/watch?v=GhwQvUWJSrQ

why do people pretend the japanese godzilla is good when it looks like genuine rubbery shit

Based Anno about to deliver Godzillakino.

Sorry, but your weeb shit isn't the greatest work of fiction ever created.

I know about that. But there are a few shots in the last trailer where its just kind of weightlesly flailing around. Like i said im reserving judgement but i think it is more of a practical issue than a plot one.

Should've been an anime instead
I'm worried the CGI will look fake and break the immersion

If this Godzilla is actually good James will not like it.

Instead of this movie being about the army talking tactics and making moves, I'd rather have the main story be about a couple of people trying to survive the chaos and get in insane and unlikely situations because of it. The military stuff should be a B story at most, and then converges with the main story at the end maybe.

I don't know. I'm just tired of old government dudes in suits hovering over computers.

Distribution rights are weird in the US because legendary.

What did you mean by this

I think it's a mix of cgi and a suit/puppet since there were leaked set photos of the suit/puppet. And the cgi parts look okay so far, assuming there are some in the trailer.

After all the hate I've given this for the tiny arms I'll admit that last shot was chilling as hell. I never thought we'd see purple atomic breath.

>tfw you'll never get to see this on the big screen

fucking kill me

It is for anime levels and for Japanese levels, also the idea of men becoming gods and having the desire to control themselves and the life around them is utopistic but yet clever and fascinating. It is basically what men desire since the beginning of every philosophical discussion.

because they arent plebs

>and for Japanese levels
No. I wouldn't even call it the best anime.

nice

no
there are better, i agree, the animation weren't always top notch. But none of them is as intense, full of subplots and philosophical ideologies as it is in only 26 episodes.

>Remember watching the earthquake and tsunami live as it happened and thinking it really looked like a Godzilla movie (some people even shooped him into scenes of the destruction)
>Five years later Japan themselves literally turn it into a Godzilla movie

Has nippon gone too far?

They're not doomed yet, but 5 years for a sequel these days is extremely long

they say there is a big one every 60 - 70 years

well considering the franchise began directly tied with something as horrific as the fucking atomic bomb I don't think it's out of bounds for them.

No US release so don't care

Anno is no philosopher or psychologist. He is a manchild and Evangelion is his love child. There are some interesting ideas there but they aren't explored.

How fucking dumb are you

I saw Godzilla 2000 in theaters

>It flopped hard meme

I fucking hate you, if those movies flopped there won't be any new Godzilla movies anymore, and a lot less than 30, post real box office numbers or shut the fuck up retards

>Anno is no philosopher or psychologist
ofcourse not. Did you see that fucker?
>He is a manchild and Evangelion is his love child.
yes
>There are some interesting ideas there but they aren't explored.
I disagree, part of the charm is that not everything is explained

They obviously mean in America you dipshit. Also according to David Kalat 84 was not a commercial success in Japan either.

looks amazing! rubber suit Godzilla is the best

The guy talking about G1984 said "performed poorly in Japan"

Learn to read fucking retard

シン-SHIN
新-New
神-God
真-Real
震-Quake

I saw it when I went to see Godzilla 2000

>they all fit
POTTERY

>I fucking hate you, if those movies flopped there won't be any new Godzilla movies anymore

says it flopped in America dumbass, that's why it was the last one to be released in America you stupid dipshit

Let's also not forget シン is how the nips write the English word Sin.

go look up シン シティ if you don't believe me.

Doesn't mean it flopped in Japan

Or maybe cause the deal with Toho was ending ? Plus G2000 had a limited release, of course he didn't make huge numbers asshole

Will there ever be a better looking Godzilla than 2014?

The fuck is this shit. One actor with a bunch of different wigs... Eastern cinema is complete shit, gtfo

I'll take your word for it

>Doesn't mean it flopped in Japan
holy shit, I never said it did? Reread if flopped in america

>Plus G2000 had a limited release, of course he didn't make huge numbers asshole
I don't think you know what flop means. It means it made WAY less money than expected, for even a limited release. That's what makes it a flop. It didn't have to make big bucks to be a success, just some money and it barely did that.

Ideas being explored is not the same as them being exlained, you retard.

No niggers in it.

This is the real Godzilla, you can keep your Gookzilla

1954. 1962, 1964, 2016

>Godzilla looks like if he falls down he's gonna have to call Lifeline Medical Alert
>CG is horrible as is Japanese law, it seems
>No films the Japanese have put out in the last 20 years has been any good
>Got a fucking Anime director
Sure, guys.

And it did. They still made more.

Japan has always been in a precarious spot, naturally speaking. Typhoons, tsunami, earthquakes, and volcanos have been trying to kill the nips since they set foot on the island. Getting nuked was the last in long line of catastrophic incidents they've survived. Hell, A giant atomic lizard is just par for the course.

Gwoemul wasn't that big. Like the size of a baby elephant

>"Godzilla, you can't eat all that radiation at one time! Godzilla!"
>"Oh, what's gonna happen? Am I gonna blow up?"
>"No, worse!"

I hope the american Godzilla's studio doesn't listen to the retards saying godzilla wasn't in it enough

All it needed was a main character that can act, not be a total fag, and not be a mary sue shoehorned into the story.

It would have been perfect

>reminded that the 1998 godzilla existed

looks fucking terrible,

the man in suit thing does not go well at all in 2016.

HIGH

TEST

KAIJU