Man I don't know. I'm just so lonely. I wish I had a girlfriend...

Man I don't know. I'm just so lonely. I wish I had a girlfriend. Someone to have deep conversation with and cuddle but all I'm stuck with are male friends. Sometimes I cuddle my pillow at night pretending it's a girl. When I'm walking around the park or in town I can't stop thinking of how cool it be to have a girlfriend with me sharing in those activities.

It's a pretty miserable existence feeling half empty because you don't have another half.

You know, a lot of people out there are lonely (girls too), i'm almost 21 now and still a virgin.
Don't overthink it, find something you're good at and do it, whether it be sport, programming gaming or whatever. If you focus on that you won't overthink this girl thing.

Overthinkinmg stuff and constantly telling ourselves how we should do things differently can be a bad thing. In my experience it has led to me being more anxious about talking to girls and not helped at all. But once i started letting go of those thoughts, it just started happening naturally. Something else you should consider is having a girl as a friend, and not necerarily a girlfriend, you can have deep conversations and she will start talking about you to her friends when she finds out you never had a girlfriend (mostly in a good way).

Now as for the picture, i really hope it isn't related.

Why do you want someone to tell you what to do all the time? That's all a girlfriend is.

1- 800-273- 8255
I'm just gonna leave this here for op.

Well that's what you get for being a fucking stupid ass beaner. I highly recommend to kill yourself

get on tinder / match / bumble

but no-one will love you until you can at least accept yourself. You don't have to love yourself, just accept who you are, your skills, and your flaws.

Try online dating. Seriously it might take a while to get someone to meet up with you but you will in the end. I've had a few decent relationships from it. If you can't find funny or interesting things to say try having a few beers before sending messages it loosens you up a bit so you don't sound like you are trying too hard to be nice and you are desperate for them to reply.

Trust me. Once you have a girlfriend you are going to have your own issues in time. Enjoy being free, and doing literally anything you want.

Once you have a partner and children, you are going to have to check in with your partner first.

I felt the same way about missing my other half, but i often fondly remember what it was like without having a wife and child to worry about.

I hope you feel better user. :)

If you live in the usa there is no point in having a gf. They are all spoiled cunts who think they deserve everything under the sun. They cant make female friends so they constantly call while you are out with your mates. And they think they deserve to be treated like a princess while treating everyone else like shit. Western girls also on avarage have had sex with 20+ people by the age of 23, and if you say somthing about how disgusting that is YOU end up the bad guy. Just buy some weed and chill, its much less trouble and heart ache.

Try liking your own company and accepting yourself. Allow that to bubble over and raise your vibration to attract likable women.

Top kek

There should be a copypasta answer to similar threads. This reply is a pretty good candidate.

The essential things are:
- Becoming a better person. More educated, more interesting, the kind you could be around and not feel boring. Be it, as user stated, reading, sports, science - invest time in it, become good, know about the things that interest you.
- Take care of yourself - maintain a healthy weight (doesn't mean you've got to be muscular), have good personal hygiene, have fitting clothes, a normal haircut.
- Do new stuff from time to time. Go volunteer, find a debate society/LOTR fan club/whatever, be active on social media (not posting pictures of your lunch, but comments/insights related to current events; don't try too hard though, a good joke can also be ok) - be visible, have contact with people.
- Don't focus on having a girlfriend. Be aware of your surroundings, of interesting people, but don't make that your life goal - you can't be in a relationship unless you are happy by yourself (I learned this the hard way).

Also, IF you meet someone interesting, someone worth liking, don't rely on 'hints'. Ask her out for a walk, ask to go together to an event you're both interested in, when you're sure about it - ask her directly to date you. Many people make the mistake of not being forward enough (although use common sense and don't cling on to the first female you meet).

You may also do detailed analysis of yourself from time to time - what are your weak spots, how you intend to fix them, who you want to be, what is your theoretical role model.

I hope this helps.

Thats fucking stupid mate, go take a fuck ton of acid and read what you just said, you will find the questions and the answers to why your life is so shit.

Dont listen to this virgin faggot
girls love to hear a yo bitch
Grow a pair, stop being a pussy

if you cant live with yourself, then how can you live with others? better yourself before you ask why no one likes you you fucking middle schooler

At least you have friends. Stop whining

you're a fucking idiot if you think you would be able to have a deep conversation with your girlfriend.

i can relate actually. It does suck feeling alone all the time. but im sure theres a girl for you OP. took me a while but i finally found one. if theres a girl who would be into a guy who has over 1500 hours logged on fallout (all combined) theres a girl into anything. good luck OP. Everyone, including you, deserves the amount of happiness a partner can give you.

this, not with the girls of today

Depends on the criteria that you use while picking a gf. If you pick a fully made-up individual with trendiest clothes and perfectly smoothed out hair, you can assume, that she needs AT LEAST 1.5 hours of grooming per day, plus shopping, plus beauty treatment, plus some other bullshit procedures. She will also need quite a lot of money to maintain that. So she has no time left for self-improvement or taking interest in anything beyond fashion trends, she has also got limited resources for anything not related to cosmetics.

Plus, as a woman, she is likely to do more housework. So you'd be left with a mindless fuck/clean-bot

If you pick someone who's interesting and fun, you can transform their looks in no time.

Choose wisely.

Same here OP. It just feels so depressing. I wonder if a life in solitude is worth it, sometimes I just want to end it all since I know I will not achieve true happiness... However, I try to distract myself, anything will do as long as you keep your mind off the whole thing, it can be either gaming, studying, sports... Yet the void can never be filled with any of those things, it's just a matter of time until I feel like there's no point in keep going, only prolongating the pain of being completely alone.

you don't deserve friends you cunt