Pretty sure I am going to kill myself soon. How should I proceed, Sup Forums?

Pretty sure I am going to kill myself soon. How should I proceed, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokushinbutsu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soak yourself in gasoline, light yourself on fire, then jump off the top of an incredibly tall building, nude. Scream "ALLAHU AKBAR" and blow your brains out just before hitting the ground.
Epic.

shoot up a school than kys

Take a bunch of xanax and alcohol

Honestly dont kys bro at least join the military or turn into a trap

I dunno but make it funny. or something I guess.
faggot

Hanging seems to be popular. Looks pretty cheap, clean, painless and quick to do. Just find a high enough step stool and piece out.

U think hanging would be painless? Ur retarded

Hanging is painless if you do it right, you just need enough potential energy and your own body weight will snap your neck instantly.

faggot

It is if you snap your neck quickly fag, if you try to hang from your ceiling then yeah it will be slow and painful

Im planning on killing myself on saturday too. I have crippling social anxiety, crippling depression, and now psychosis. Buy a bunch of sleeping pills

>Pretty sure I am going to kill myself soon. How should I proceed, Sup Forums?

Get a revolver, at least a 357
Stick the business end in your mouth, pointing up so you can send a bullet through all three brains, the core lizard brain, the monkey brain on top of that and the human brain on top of that. BOOM. All gone.

You'll show them, OP!

Can't you shoot yourself anywhere in the head to kill yourself. why do people always put the gun in their mouths

Just fucking kill yourself

Bridges are free and fun

Do it faggot!

Don't do it

Don't

How about, don't.

Coward

Sup

Ik I'm afraid of everything that's why I'm going to kill myself. I was never meant for this world

Yep any painless way

You're not going to make it. You will most likely get scars/brain damage/awful experiences/a good bill from hospital and therapists and the list goes on.

I'm not saying you deserve to live, that's lol that's funny and incorrect. I'm just saying that it's most likely failing.

Grow a pair and make you life better faggot.

1.Vodka enema
2.Drown yourself in crude oil
3.Tie your genitals to a bridge, then jump

Dress as clown, bullet to the head in public.

Is this from suicide by pills?

Sokushinbutsu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokushinbutsu

yep

From someone who wanted to kill himself but didn't because his father caught him doing it, endure. Better times will come.

yep yep