Why do all oriental countries eat dogs? How fucking soulless can someone be?

Why do all oriental countries eat dogs? How fucking soulless can someone be?

I dont care what they eat i just dont want them to torture the animals to death

They probably skin them Alive while laughing, soulless fucking chinks

dogs which being eaten are special breed dogs which literally bred for slaughter, they aren't cute nor showing/being shown any affection anway

Show me how one looks. And i doubt they are devoid of feelings as you'd like to think

they are not devoid of feelings
they are just chosen for meat

how is eating dog any different from eating other meats? some indians would think you're soulless for eating beef.

t. kevin zhang

cant found it anymore because muh haram and its literally begging for death threat if anyone causing harm to cats/dogs today

why don't we just slaughter and cannibalize autists? they're neither cute nor do they show any affection anyway, they're basically just soulless automatons ready to be delivered from their shitty existence

they do, people get eaten or the time

doesn't mean you should

You get mentally ill by eating human meat no matter how autistic that person may have been

we did so what?

that you are soulless can you read lol

me on webm

doesn't that only happen when you eat brains? other parts are fine as far as I know

there's nothing wrong with eating dogs!

For things like that you are the worst Korea

no, it's the protein that forms the protein thing in the brain

Best Korea eats dogs too. I've heard from some defectors that eating dogs is preferable to eating cows there because cows can be used to plow fields so they're more valuable.

>Asians eat dogs
>Asians are short
>Asians have tiny dicks

Eating dogs makes you a manlet and a dicklet

most dogs eaten in China are boiled alive, from what i've heard

Chinks are truly subhuman

>all oriental countries
that's bullshit tbqh

Perhaps not australia but otherwise yes

Japan doesn't afaik