Posting's from a secret military operation base

Posting's from a secret military operation base

Timestamp

Lol
You're probably at some faggy National Guard armory.

camo looks like flecktarn

german? dutch?

Nah bruh, Im an elite soldier
Finland

Those fatigues are for a jungle. Are you on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe?

Yes.

Do you need freedoms soldierbro?

What the hells that? A shower curtain?

Yes, immediately
I am waiting for a faggot who brings us candy

>2017
>not using shower curtain as camo

Mornings :DDD t. c-papers :D

Fug u man :DDD

geez dude learn how to blouse your pants properly! how's basic treating you? MOS?

>"brings us candy"
tell us more

Shut the fuck up cunt nigger

Inttihomo kirjaimellisesti. Hajoo aamuihis lol.

C babers best babers, also E(s:DDD) babers

This faggot called "Sotkuraketti" runs our errands and gets us staff. He is the weakest here, so he cant pretty much say anything
He just arrived. If it wouldve taken any longer, we would beat him

Stuff*

WILL you really risk your life to protect a shitty country and fight the fights that the people who are sending you out for, are way too pussy to fight it themself?

Are you familiar with practice of us marines, where one is kind of doing helicopter movement with his dick, and the other puts it in his mouth.
Recently saw it here, and people said its apparantly normal among us marines.
What do you think of that?
How do you get off? Can you visit prostitutes while there?

No
If a real war pops out, id flee the country ASAP

Not in here, but yes, i know the drill. After all, I am the OP

yea realy elite.,.... dragsvik?

I really like your approach

And we jack each others off. Not in the gay way, just getting off

What's your favorite MRE?

So what is it all about? They didnt consider it to be gay

ye dragsvik then

in Finland, military service is mandatory. No one really cares about the army, but if you refuse to go you'll get jailed.

I faked depression and got let off three times and that's the amount it takes to be free from the service. Fuck this country lol.

OP is some fat 18 year old.

ouch, that hurt user, now answer the fucking question

Haha sotkuraketti you wouldn't beat him though don't give a bad name to Finnish army

Is this some cuck language? Swedish?
That's how things work here. The weakest is the one we fuck all night and he also runs our errands. Thank God I am 6'1 200lbs alpha

And yes, that guy over there is the faggot

the finnish army is a joke. I never understood why anyone would stay there. Just get release papers and find a job.

Are you preparing for a false flag war with Russia?

What doest it mean "we jack each other off"?
Like you hold someone elses dick inyiir hand? Or you just do it together at the same time in the same place?
What is the "not gay way"?

Yeah I know that the mandatory service is a joke, and the army, but I meant that he is giving bad name to Finnish people by claiming they'd beat the sotkuraketti even though I know he was joking :D

As long as your balls don't touch each others and you don't look in to each others eyes, it's not gay.

hajoo saatana ite alotin 4 päivä ja sain c paperit kahen viikon päästä FeelsGoodMan

Ok so on top of that you even stand very close to each other. So close your balls could touch.
Is there female soldiers in the finish army? Can anyone fuck them, or they are exclusivelly with someone?

Its not gay
We beat him every now and then, just for him to know his place
Haista paska:D

Also, what is considered gay in civil life, is normal in the army, and what is considered gay in the army, is totally normal in navy. The shit that's gay in navy is illegal as fuck in civil life.

those are some SHITTY boots

Homo intis

Can you make some examples?
Like they fuck each other butts in navi?
Why is navi "gayer"?

can you give some greentext stories about Sotkuraketti?
also what does this word mean ? googling it brings some pussy looking guys in uniform

this is the character 95% of all fps'es need and deserve. he has legs!

your new codename is Solid Legs.

>can you give some greentext stories about Sotkuraketti?
Seconding this.

Sounds like you're a faggot, though.

Doesn't matter if the story is true or not. In both circumstances you're the biggest faggot I've seen all day.

Well for example drinking cum for protein is totally normal in the navy. And guerilla anchor is a navy way of keeping warm in water; you put your erected dick in your friends ass so you wont drift away in the waves and your bodies keep each others warm

I can't believe i'm being hit on by the legendary Solid Legs

Well, there's not much to tell. I can greentext the election of Sotkuraketti
>First day at the army
>everyone is watching each others nervously
>suddenly a wild punch soars through the air
>a massive fight breaks down
>chairs flying, kicks hitting, ribs breaking
>after the dust settles down, there's only one lying on the ground
>we strip him naked
>we start butt fucking him and blood is everywhere
>New Sotkuraketti is born

You just dont get it, do ya?

WTF...
oh ok it makes sense now

lol im in ur base killing ur d00ds

Well do you jerk off? Youre jerking off but holding someone elses dick. Its not gay

GEKKO LOPETA INTISTÄ PASKAPOSTAAMINEN

Not so secret afterall...

This is top secret
Top secret files for example

Not secret anymore. I'm with IS and your geo data is all in the exif. Fucking idiot.

You fags beat on someone for no reason? You all deserve to die. That's fucked up

fucking bullshit /.

OP is Sotkuraketti

post some IS killing faggot

Not without a reason. We are not nignogs. We simply beat the weakest for fucking up our orders or something. There's always a reason

Hockers?

It doesn't have the right classification headers or being stored properly for being TS, Fake and Gay

Yeah i got that.
But what i didnt get is why you do it?
Like what is the neccesity to jack someone elses dick? You could jack your own, like you did before army.
There must be some meaning behind it, so tell me.
Is it like a ceremony to confess your brotherhood or something like that?

Implying ZImbabwe is anything more than bush

You fucking retard as if you could get a bonner in ice water and then stick it up the guy in front is a fucking laugh .

Looks like the shithole NATO base in Romania

what is the procedure of putting an erect dick in a friend's ass called? I can't find it by google

1. how much do they pay you?

2. what kind of secret operations?

3. have you killed anyone

4. are you doing this forever?

Maitojunaan sietäisit, eliittijoukko perseessäs

Not gay...
Yeah, right...

I was in the Navy and if you enter cold water without your survival suit on your dead meat in 4 minutes

>We are not nignogs. We simply beat the weakest for fucking up our orders or something.

We had one like that in our unit. He always cost us the double rounds, toilet shifts and other shitty stuff.
You know what we did?
We helped him man the fuck up, we guided him trough things he couldn't do at first. and in the end he was at the top 10.
And we were not jacking eachothers you damn faggot.
You are no solider. You are a disgrace.

Hayden?

Tell me something secret that's going on there

Do you get hard thinking about seeing Russians in your optics?

Any special reason your base is secret? Got nukes?

Maybe if they train that... You never know

lol, you got baited

>having wireless internet connection in a secret millitary base...

aamuja :D

>Posting's from a shitty military operation base
fixed, apart from your shitty spelling

Autism detected

OP is posting from his high school drama theatre room playing dress up with the other gay boys

completely agree.
Been in army cuz it was mandatory in my country for every 18 year old guy to be in the army for a year back in the day.

Beating anyone IN ARMY only because he was weaker was the most stupid, retarded, childish idea anyone would ever have.. nothing like this ever happened.. instead we would help weak guy to get stronger.
Right now this guy is working in army full time.

OP you fucking idiot I hope you die shot in a face. If I would be your captain you would be out in no time and prosecuted

Bedtime soon recruit
T. Corporal from the next tupa

Aamuja!

OP you're probably fortunate for it not to happen, but I hope a Russian or Chinese Tactical Unit kidnaps you and rapes you

temp where you are?

Or a German Tac Unit, just so you can feel a real cock in the booty