DAMN. predictions

I think he's gonna give it a 10

FAV TRACKS: DNA., DUCKWORTH., FEAR., HUMBLE., PRIDE., LUST.

LEAST FAV TRACK: GOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7eWY-UWO2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I give it a fuck you.

7 or 8

Strong 8 to light 9

>I didn't like the African American themes in this track

8 or 9

p4k will give it a 8.7

Last digit of this post.

Rolling

If only.

Poetic justice
Poetic justice
If I told you that flower bloomed in a dark room would you trust it?

maybe he'll have to answer for the fact that he gave TPAB a wildly inflated rating because it was the trendy thing to do at the time and now he's going to be held prisioner by it now that kendrick released an album that isnt complete shit but still getting dickrode by every le music journalist across the country because top dawg entertainment paid out the ass for press surrounding the album to wildly overpraise it and create an inorganic artificial fanbase around an album thats extremely fucking mediocre

wouldnt that be something

He's so generous with the 9s these days I'm not gonna be surprised at all if that is what he gives it.

That said, I'm going with a bold prediction, he's gonna be letdown and give it a light to decent 7.

so is Anthony going to retroactively give tpab a 9 so he can give damn a 10 or is he just going to give damn an 11

What you doing that walk for

When I see that thing move I just wish we would fight less and talk more

It's hard to even judge what deserves what.
He gave a meme remix album a 9/10.
And now he has to ask with each album with even the slightest artistic credibility, "is this a 9/10, or is this worse than a meme remix album?"

Why do you think a 10 for TPAB is wildly inflated?

I think the album holds up very well still. Love that shit.

>People don't presume he is paid by big labels for favourable reviews

The problem with a rating system is that the scores should be able to exist independently without need or want for comparison,
but people like (You) can't help but do it

TPAB wasn't actually a 10 neither is this one but they are certainly around a 9.

real fucking good album

this is a certain 8 for fantano. should be a 7

its crazy that out of all of the fantano scoring threads on here you are the first person ive seen who understands this

quads

i'm feeling a strong 7 to a light 8 on this one

decent 7

Light 8

or maybe you're just being contrarian and hating on TPAB because it's the trendy thing to do

holy this

this board is a bunch of tinfoil hat paranoid gaywads

He just really does like the album that much.

that's a 10 for sure if he puts NATION. on Sunday

>t. the madd rapper

No

Fantano genuinely thought it was a 10, he just has shit taste. Simple as that.

You people are simpletons

>hurr durr tinfoil
>implying payola doesn't happen

what album is that

Yep, 8 or 9. No way he gives it a 10, the track God alone keeps it from being a 10 to any decent critic. I'm willing to be it's a 9, considering it's Kendrick and a lot of these songs seem right up his alley.

P4K will give it a 9 + and BNM

Decent to strong 8
P4K 9.0

He would definitely rate this at LEAST a strong 8, since this album is definitely better than GKMC. Hopefully it gets a light to decent 9

>implying anyone will listen to his opinions after he ruined his career
youtube.com/watch?v=-7eWY-UWO2Q

DAMN/DAMN

TPAB deserved that 10
This album prolly deserves an 8, I wouldn't give it more or less than that. It's above average but not exceptional front to back. FEAR was great though

neil cicierega - mouth moods

definitly an 8 maybe even a 9

>i dont like these albums
>im not the problem its that everyone else is being paid

A strong 6/10. Would be 2/10 if he didn't regularly masterbate to the thought of Kendrick Lamar sticking his nigger dick in his ass.

It's a 7
It's not that great. Solid, and good, but not great