Who on here is the biggest alcoholic? How much do you drink?

Who on here is the biggest alcoholic? How much do you drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

aa.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=k5gQ_rruDmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is my fifth beer. I be drunk a lot. Because it's a black beer. Fucking 6,0% alc.

1 litter a day, of beer on averange. But i dont drink any stronger alcohol.

6 years sober this week. suck it fags.

> posts relevant pic

At least a pint of whiskey a day. Plus beer, usually bud ice or yuengling

How much did you drink before that? I tried going sober last year but got really bad anxiety to the point where I couldn't do anything.

Around 5-8 shots of vodka every other day at night.

I drink a 18 pack of budweiser every night before bed

a fifth a night if i have any left

I sipped a bear one time

>before bed
>18 pack

So starting 3-4 hours before bed?

Well i gues it sucks for u more...

aa.org/

Cringe thread

That's bearly even drinking.

>underage
Adults drink alcohol kid.

Hungover right now

Idwindj djdjud isud jd such gin sudbwgx. She shs hsbs

fuck you, i can stop when i want

fuck off nigger.

I see wat u did thur

It's only for the time being.

I can't smoke weed so I'm drinking. I need SOMETHING to be addicted to.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

how did you manage to do that? was the bear asleep?

fuk u morans you knw what i mant

me.

my liver is so black I can donate it to the underground railroad museum and it will have a street named after it.

I drink about a fifth of whiskey a week along with a six er of rolling rock tall boys every other or 3 days. And a few four locos mixed in there for good measure.

I have to fight the urge to buy liquor every night. But when I have little victories like making it out alive after overtime or selling my couch I tend to let myself have a drink.

I know I'm not horrible, but my drinking has put me in a rather bad position in my life. I tend to shirk responsibilities cause I'm hung over. And I have no qualms about going to work drunk, no one ever seems to notice cause I tend to keep quiet and to myself anyways.

Tell us user, how much do you drink?

fug u merengues u now wut i munt :DDDDD

I drink about 6 750s a month.

Fuck AA. They're all religious and shit. What we need is some secular group that will help people control their drinking without shoving religulous bullshit down their throats.

video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=k5gQ_rruDmc

Lol you're not even the guy who posted that. It was me.

Busted.

Of course this is a zero knowledge proof. I can't prove to anyone that he's a different fag, but he knows that I caught him.

My dad lost his job, lost his wife, lost his house, and basically everything due to drinking.

So I'm not terribly impressed by you 5 beer pussies.

No you need God. Thats the only thing that will cure you're sickness. Not sucking Richard Dawkins cock faggot

>when you have no control, you let a drink ruin your life.

You missed the point.

There are people of other religions out there who need help with alcohol who aren't Christians. What are the Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, etc, people to do? Just put up with being told they need Jesus?

Fuck off.

Yeah lately it's been 1-2 liters of beer a day.

Apparently God didn't feel like making you understand how grammar works. I'll stick to non-imaginary friends thank you.

I drink 1.75 liters of cheap Canadian whiskey about every 2 days. I drink beer on top of that. My insides are probably rotting

>my beliefs are more valid than your beliefs

>I'm a fearful intellectual midget who comes from a long line of people who cling to Bronze Age superstitions for no logical reason

I drink 600 to 1000 ml of 80 proof whiskey a night, 7 days a week since 2012

>m26
0.5-1 liter of vodka/whiskey a day
literally start at breakfast
take coffee at work (self employed) and never recall the last 1-2 hours before bed

share your thoughts bros

I drink no less than 5 8% beers a day.
Usually one before work in the shower.
Two on my hour lunch
Then 3-4 after work until i pass out.
Have not gone without that for 3 years now unless it's hard alcohol after work.

perfect trolling
respect faggot

Fuckin lost it.

I'm we should hang out

I'm the post above you. I drink about the same amount as you only I don't start till 5:15pm everyday and stop around 10:00

Drink a fifth of whiskey every night.

this year sbout 5L a beer a day and no i dont have a problem. im just bored.

>drinks 5L beer per day
>doesn't have a problem

I get you man
but if I don't take anything I can't get out of my bed
what's your story bro?

My step-father is on his way down this road. He still has his job, but I wouldn't be surprised if that get compromised eventually.

>That is, if it doesn't kill him first.

Lol 6.0? That's weak af

What you need is a strong will you mean

6% is pils, the lowest I find here is 5.2... I drink around 15 50cl of those... get some trappist tripple

I usualy drink 2 bottles of red wine. prefer merlot and then some beers to wash it down

I get you, im the wine drinker, used to drink 5 litre jupiler or more a day but wine is cheaper... on good days I'd go for the 8-10 litre mark but mostly it involves getting too drunk