Ok Sup Forums Lets post the hottest sluts in the history of Reddit...

Ok Sup Forums Lets post the hottest sluts in the history of Reddit. Can't deny there's been top tier sluts posting there. I'll go first. /u/yummyallover aka /u/yummytitties

Fuck off reddit newfaggot

Whysoghey?

Why so new?

Fuck reddit

Not new but sick of the same old shitty quality creep shot bullshit and the trap fag shit that gets post up all the time. Nobody ever posts OC on here so we could at least post up some quality sluts.

go on...

Underageban

Right. Because the quality of sluts here is so much better. Sup Forums must be full of faggots.

Typical redditfag. If it's so great there, fuck off back there.

I'm looking for sluts who pulled their profiles and don't post anymore that's why. If you don't like top tier sluts move over to the trap thread faggot.

/u/belle83

So in this day and age we need extra verification due to all the traps sorry. Post pussy or gtfo.

Traps can fuck off, and so can you for being a redditfag.

You talk a lot of shit. Let's see what you got that's better than these Reddit sluts. Post up or put your cock where your mouth is bitch.

You wanna see my dick? And you're calling me gay?

Epic, upvoted m'redditor

Point proven. Pretty clear you have nothing worthy of contributing. Are you the fag white knight from the big tits thread who allegedly had a G cup wife at home but won't post up?

>implying
>I'm obviously someone from another thread
>being this much of a newfag

Epic, m'redditor, simbly epic

This thread is full of faggots. /thread

Full of redditards