How does Sup Forums feel about Boy Scouts being forced by SJW's to allow trannies?

How does Sup Forums feel about Boy Scouts being forced by SJW's to allow trannies?

nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/boy-scouts-reversing-century-old-stance-will-allow-transgender-boys.html?_r=0

who the fuck knows they are a tranny when they are fucking 10?

there will be all of 5 people this effects

also boy scouts are irrelevant they need to modernize if they want to regain relevance

Really don't give a fuck. Got my Eagle and was out.

That kid who was on the cover of the January 2017 issue of National Geographic, allegedly.

Not one of you cunts cares about the boy scouts; if it vanished tomorrow you either wouldn't notice or would kek your cunty little arses off. So this makes no fucking difference to you whatsoever. So shut up.

their parents should keep them of the internet.

I don't care.

It LITERALLY doesn't fucking matter. You sound like an alt-SJW.

t. Transgendered boy scout

>being faggots

Let him get used to the internet. Showing his feminine penis on chaturbate will probably be his main source of non-welfare income when he grows up.

>nobody "made" them do it
>literally just a bunch of kids tying knots together
>nobody gives a shit about the boy scouts until trans boys are allowed in

Find something worthwhile to be outraged over pls

Because mommy and daddy(?) want to do some virtue signaling, so they encourage every faggotry possible on their kids.
Then put them on display to express how progressive and praiseworthy they are.

>guys starting saying they identify as girls to join the girl scouts
>girl scouts forced to let them in
>girls start feeling uncomftorable and dropping out of girl scouts
>they finally decide to just make the unified scouts of america
>girls boys trannies alike all in one club
>they realize the whole purpose of boy scouts is to be with just boys so it defeats the purpose of the club entirely
>unified scouts of america slowly dies until it is completely gone
>sjw's find another thing to be triggered about and protest

This is why trump won you faggots nobody with common sense would be okay with this and fuck your feelings if your sad your 8yrold daughter cant join the boy scouts, go join the girl scouts and stop trying to be progressive heroes you cunts

Will the girl scouts allow boys?

only faggots join the scouts anyways so serves them right

Let me guess

Everyone ITT:
>Is racist
>Is sexist
>Voted for trump
>Uses racial slurs and profanity excessively
>Doesn't want change
>Doesn't want the country to move forward

It's 2017 not 1950. You might not like it but most of us want equality, and that's what we are getting. Stay upset you idiots.

Been mixed in europe foor long time now, still scouts and stuff around.

trans girls

they already do

Feels good man.

It has absolutely no bearing on anyone else and it makes stupid people flip their shit. What is not to like?

the only people triggered by this are alt-right tards

They aren't being forced to do anything. The Boy Scouts are a private organization and can make their membership requirements whatever the fuck the want.

The already do. Also, as private organizations, neither the girl or boyscouts can be forced to admit anyone.

You seem to be the only triggered person here.

don't care one way or the other

hey faggot the scouts have been mixed since forever you edgy cunt. i was a scout as kid with girls and boys.

outside of burgerland i mean

they arent a black, female or lgbt organization though thus can be forced to change their rules. it's either do this or get sued and lose. it has been done to multiple private groups.
this all goes to equality because its a "white male" power group thus is inherently racist/sexist meaning its rules are null. yes that is what would be argued and yes they would win because of how fucked up we are socially now

when people go so far as to sue organizations like that just for some bullshit, it just makes me cringe

>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!!!1!1!11!!
What is this argument trying to prove?

Bsca trying to catch up but you burgers are still way behind. Get with the times.

We have locally accepted anyone who doesn't identify as as male. Unless they are creepy.

T. eurofag girl scout leader

Canada was just Scouts Canada. I was there for 12 years until I was about 16. Boys and Girls are included in Scouts Canada. We also had Girl Guides which was exclusively girls..... nobody really cared. Even our leader for years was gay. Nobody cared either ,was a good guy.

welcome to the united states of if you are not politically correct we will destroy you because you are offending someone and oppressing there rights so we must oppress you to stop you from oppressing them

Lol like any of you are sc/out/s of any sort.

i was in the scouts and back then they didnt give a shit about being gay or trans because kids and parents werent like they are now. hell we had 2 gay parents who were permanent volunteers and no one gave them trouble
people nowadays want to be treated special for no reason and make a big deal just so that happens

I'd rather they just shut the whole fucking thing down than allow dykes that identify as boys to join.

Scouts are already pretty gay... Who cares if it's slightly more gay? It's fucking stupid anyways, if it bothers you then you should just kill yourself

I don't get it. How could people not have given any shits about it if it was strictly prohibited?

Just last year that one trans boy was kicked out after he had already joined and had no problems.

Where you ever a scout?

You are dumb and should feel bad scouting is a great program that helps shape boys into men with useful skills and leadership abilities

because in the 80s-90s people were a lot nicer to each other and dint let small things affect the big picture. we didnt have social media in the way we have it now so some hyper christian mom found out a gay guy was teaching kids how to shoot guns and camp thus flip out. instead scoutmasters and other parents saw hey its gay guys who are good with kids cool.
now everything is about image and where before the media wouldnt cover something like my example from youth because there wouldnt be real outrage over it. but now enough people nationwide can get outraged because of facebook making it a big thing. it doesnt matter if the gay or trans person wasnt causing any issue or if it didnt even affect the people outraged because none of them had to actually deal with the person. all they care about is the morality and image of what they believe is right which most of the time goes against what they believe is right.

No, because scouts are gay as fuck lmao

There are venture crew scouts that are co-ed and for an older age group

I hear you and agree. But there was also this ban in place during that time and lifting that ban is progress I think. All this recent outrage over that transboy getting kicked out did in fact directly lead to burger scouts lifting the ban.
So it worked.
This is fine in my opinion.

Same

Boy scouts have already had to accept girls way before this since so who the fuck cares if it's a chick, a tranny, or some faggy 10 year old boy?

You are a dumb son of a bitch.

Scouts gives kids that might not otherwise have the opportunity or inclination to camp outdoors, learn survival skills, leadership and teamworking skills, and to see America. As a scout I camped all over Texas, New Mexico and Louisian, in desert, snow, woody and mountainous areas.

Yeah, the uniforms are stupid, but the experience was invaluable. To outright dismiss it as gay is ignorance.

c'mon son
look at the post you're replying to
don't be mad, just shake your head and move on

a scout will know the true value of scouting
plebs can wallow in ignorance

>tfw you missed out on being able to say "I identify as a girl!" in high school and changing and showering in the girls locker room

not that guy you're sperging out on

but the boy scouts need to modernize

not shunning the gay kids was a decent step

now let some gays redo the uniforms

maybe knot tying isnt as important as it used to be?

I think getting kids out of the house and with friends is a good thing though...but no kids wants to join this bullshit