Ladies and gentlemen, your 2016 Ballon d'Or winner

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2016 Ballon d'Or winner.

I hope.

He carried his 2 teams to victories. This year a defender should win it

you wish m9

genuine luso genes. he's good though, best portuguese player in the euros

I wish but he wont even get nominated

its a tossup between the angry midget and the tan salon psychopath pictured in my cousins gif right hereAnd you know the worst part? there's so many fanboys of each of those they will LITERALLY defend it

It's actually possible. The decision will be in the hands of France Football rather than a poll of NT captains from Asia. And they've given it to Cannavaro in 2006.

damn m8 please make it happen

that only happened because Zidane went full retard

its about time a defender wins it

Isn't that starting next year? So it will be the usual popularity contest this year, which means Ronaldo will win Messi will be second and Griezmann will be third.

He is in the list.

oh? Nice I hope he wins

based pepe(totes genuine portuguese name)

look at that man and tell me he's Brazilian. can't see a hint of huehue blood.

Don't have too many hopes. It will be either Leo Midget or Penaldo.

yeah not dark enough to pass as a local in portugal
I know but one man can hope :

Give me a reason as to why Bale shouldn't win this year's Ball on Door.

> barely have to beat any good opponents in both the Euro and the CL
> barely scrape through thanks to ridiculously lucky draws
> finish fucking third in your Euro group and only progress because of the dumbest Euro format until 2020
> both your teams play shit football which allows even limited defenders such as yourself to shine

But yeah, he would be a fitting winner considering the UEFA and the sport in general are a fucking joke

U N D E F E A T E D

Pepe should be first, Griezmann should be second.

Marhez is leading a few polls actually

noice

>tfw some underdog wins it and all the penaldo and missi fangirls on suicide hotline

cannot wait

As much as we want that to happen, nike and adidas have too much money invested in these niggas to let any of that shit happen. Football is a business, and is controlled by financial interests.